Where to Watch Everton vs Leicester City Live from Anywhere

Everton vs Leicester City live stream

Wondering where to watch Everton vs Leicester City live stream from anywhere in the world? Do not worry, this is the guide you need. Are you ready to watch the Everton vs Leicester City match on November 5, 2022, at 20:00, Both teams will face off at Goodison Park in Liverpool. The match will be played in the Premier League. However, if you want to know more about this match, then continue reading.

Everton is currently 16th in the Premier League table. Everton has only one victory of their last five games, against Fleetwood Town (0-1). The other four games, against Nottingham Forest, Brentford, Leeds United, and Liverpool, all ended in draws.

While Leicester City had only one win in their previous five games, against Stockport County, and four losses against Southampton, Chelsea, Manchester United, and Brighton & Hove Albion, with no draws. However, They currently hold the 20th position.

Quick Steps to Watch Everton vs Leicester City Live Stream from Anywhere

BT Sport also holds broadcasting rights for the Premier League in the UK. This service is available to UK and Ireland residents only. You don’t need BT broadband to stream sports online; simply choose a Monthly Pass instead to get access to all BT Sport contract-free. You can get set up with the BT Sport app or web player within 15 minutes.

Follow the steps mentioned below to stream Watch Everton vs Leicester City instantly without any hassle:

  • Signup for a Premium VPN (ExpressVPN Recommended)
  • Connect to a server in the UK
  • Enjoy watching Watch Everton vs Leicester City anywhere on BT Sports
Watch Everton vs Leicester City Live Stream with ExpressVPN

Everton vs Leicester City: Head-to-Head Analysis

Everton vs Leicester City played their first ever match on September 18, 1926. Both teams have played 27 games so far. Everton won 9 of their direct matches. Leicester won 7 games and 11 games ended in a draw. Both teams scored  2.93 goals per match on average in direct matches.

In season 2022, Everton’s total goals were over 2.5 goals in 1 (20.00%) home games played. Total goals were over 1.5 goals in 3 (60.00%) home games. Everton averaged 1.09 goals per game in the regular season.

Whereas, In season 2022, Leicester averaged 1.69 goals per game. Total goals were over 1.5 goals in 7 (87.50%) away matches. Goals scored were over 2.5 goals in 7 (87.50%) away team games.

Everton vs Leicester City: Predicted Outcome

The outcome of the upcoming match between Everton and Leicester City was predicted by the gamble. And according to the matchup predictor, Everton has a 34% chance of winning, Leicester has a 41% chance of winning, and there is a 25% chance of a draw.

However, we recommend that please always gamble sensibly and within your financial ability. Best wishes!

How to Watch Everton vs Leicester City Live Stream on BT Sports

You will no longer have to face any difficulties watching the live Everton vs Leicester match. Because, after Sky, BT Sports is one of the best options available for watching all the biggest sporting events. In addition, By visiting their online website, all UK residents can easily buy BT Sports monthly subscriptions. This means you won’t need BT’s broadband internet connection anymore.

However, all new BT users can sign up for their BT Sport Monthly Pass, which costs around £25 per month. Furthermore, for just £16 per month, you can download the BT Sports app on your Android or iOS device and watch BT Sports content in up to 4K HDR quality. They also offer a TV service for £16 per month with a 24month commitment that includes a recordable TV Box, BoxNation, AMC, Freeview, and all of the BT sports channels. And at last, Sky users can also add BT Sport for £21 per month.

Why Do You Need a VPN Service to Watch BT Sports

The BT Sports channel is only available to UK residents. If you try to access this channel from outside the UK, you will encounter geo-restrictions issues. However, Using BT Sport service from another country may be difficult for you. But now a VPN service will now make it possible for you to access this channel from any location.

To watch BT sports, all you need is a reputable VPN service. Furthermore, VPN will allow you to stream live on BT Sport and watch Everton vs Leicester live matches from anywhere in the world anonymously.

Premier League- Everton Line Up

  • Jordan Pickford,
  • Asmir Begovic,
  • Andy Lonergan,
  • William Crellin,
  • James Tarkowski,
  • Nathan Patterson,
  • Mason Holgate,
  • Michael Keane,
  • Yerry Mina,
  • Vitalii Mykolenko,
  • Ben Godfrey,
  • Seamus Coleman,
  • Ruben Vinagre,
  • Conor Coady,
  • Reece Welch,
  • Allan,
  • Dwight McNeil,
  • Amadou Mvom Onana,
  • Andros Townsend,
  • Abdoulaye Doucoure,
  • Tom Davies,
  • Idrissa Gueye,
  • James Garner,
  • Stanley Mills,
  • Isaac Price,
  • Dominic Calvert-Lewin,
  • Anthony Gordon,
  • Demarai Gray,
  • Alex Iwobi,
  • Neal Maupay,
  • Salomon Rondon.

Premier League- Leicester City Line Up

  • Danny Ward
  • Alex Smithies
  • Daniel Iversen
  • Wout Faes
  • James Justin
  • Caglar Soeyuencue
  • Ryan Bertrand
  • Jonny Evans
  • Daniel Amartey
  • Ricardo Pereira
  • Jannik Vestergaard
  • Timothy Castagne
  • Luke Thomas
  • Harvey Barnes
  • Youri Tielemans
  • James Maddison
  • Marc Albrighton
  • Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall
  • Nampalys Mendy
  • Wilfred Ndidi
  • Dennis Praet
  • Lewis Brunt
  • Boubakary Soumare
  • Jamie Vardy
  • Kelechi Iheanacho
  • Ayoze Perez
  • Patson Daka

To Conclude:

We hope we were able to answer all of your questions about the Everton vs Leicester City match in this blog. However, This match will be broadcast live on BT Sports. Thank you very much.

[September 2022 - Updated] ExpressVPN: Best VPN to Watch EPL Live Stream from Anywhere

The service provides you more than 3000 servers spreading across 150+ Countries with assurance to buffer-free viewership. Furthermore, you also get to connect your VPN to multiple devices (Upto 5 Streaming Devices).

ExpressVPN

ExpressVPN is a service that has versatility and a very strong operating system including their compatibility across all devices available, For e.g. ExpressVPN allows its users to configure their devices through their MediaStreamer tool (Especially Used for Smart TVs).

If you’re someone who is concerned about your privacy then ExpressVPN offers a Threat Management Tool which is the safest to mask your identity as it eliminates all the possibilities of virtual attacks on your server. Moreover, Network Locking is one of the best resources they offer which keeps the device covered if the VPN Connectivity drops.

Here are some of the best deals being offered by ExpressVPN starting from Monthly Plan at $12.95/mo, moving further the 6 Month Plan at $9.99/mo and lastly the best and their Signature Yearly Plan at $6.67 + 3 Month Free.

Honestly, the best way to go forward is to go for a Yearly Plan of ExpressVPN as it charges you USD$ 6.67/Month - Saving 49% of the overall amount if you buy the subscription seperately. Additionally, you get 3 Extra Months for Free with all the perks and benefits alongside (Month Long Trial with Money Back Guarantee).


Why Choose ExpressVPN?

ExpressVPN is a Premium VPN that gives you a lot in one basket. Firstly they have TrustedServer Technology which sets the standard for privacy protections for security purposes. Moreover, they have a 24/7 Live Chat Support and all the complaints and questions will be answered on the go instantly.

Secondly, ExpressVPN lets you bypass ISP throttling and offers a buffer-free experience and increases your anonymity by replacing your IP and prevents tracking of your browsing activity and metadata.

ExpressVPN Offers - [September 2022 Updated]

Monthly Plan - $12.95/Month

6 Month Plan - $9.99/Month

Most Recommended: Yearly Plan - $6.67/Month + 3 Month Subscription for Free

Note: In Addition, they also allow you to connect with them on 24/7 Customer Support they offer for rapid navigation at any time regardless of day or night.Simply a plus point in the basket. Access all your favorite Sports and Streaming Channels like FuboTV,Firestick, ESPN+, Paramount Plus, Netflix, Hulu, HBO Max and Much More.

Frequently Asked Questions:

Can I watch BT Sports live on my Smart TV?

Yes, you can do so by downloading the BT Sports app from Google Play.

Who are Everton’s biggest rivals?

Liverpool is one of Everton’s biggest rivals. 

Is Leicester City a good football team?

Leicester City is the English Football League’s joint most successful club.

How many FA Cups has Everton won?

Everton won the FA Cup five times.