Kodi is the most popular media players around. Preferred for streaming by cord-cutters, Kodi is actually an open-source platform which allows users to play almost anything on its interface.
Those who watch football are familiar with the English Premier League. In fact, the majority of people who watch football are fans of Premier League clubs which include Manchester United, Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea and Manchester City.
BT Sport is a sports channel which holds exclusive rights to broadcast English Premier League matches. They also have coverage rights of the UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League, UFC, and so much more.
Therefore, it’s no surprise that cord-cutters want to watch BT Sport on Kodi.
See Also – Best VPN For Kodi
Table Of Contents
- Best Kodi Addon to Watch BT Sport
- How to install BT Sport Kodi Addon on Jarvis?
- How To Install BT Sport Kodi Addon On Krypton?
- How to watch BT Sport on Kodi Amazon Fire TV Stick?
- How To Watch BT Sport On Apple TV?
- How to watch BT Sport on Kodi for free?
- Watch English Premier League On Kodi?
- Access BT Sport on Kodi with a VPN
Best Kodi Addon to Watch BT Sport
UK Turk definitely has one of the best sports playlists. Installing UK Turk will help you live stream your favorite sports on Kodi. The installation guides for Jarvis and Krypton 17 builds is available below:
How to install BT Sport Kodi Addon on Jarvis?
- Launch Kodi Jarvis
- Go to Systems , Click File Manager > Add Source > Select None
- Type in the URL: kodi.metalkettle.co/
- Under Enter a name for this media source, type in MK Repo
- Click Done > Select OK
- Go to Kodi’s home screen > Go to Systems >Settings -> Add-ons
- Choose Install from zip file
- Select MK Repo > Click repository.metalkettle-1.7.1.zip
- Go back to the home screen > Go to Systems
- Click Settings -> Add-ons >Select Install from repository
- Click MetalKettles Add-on Repository > Video Add-ons
- Select UK Turk Playlist > Click Install
- Go back to the home screen > Click Videos -> Add-ons
- Launch UK Turk >Select Sports
- Scroll down to BT Sport >Watch live sports online
How To Install BT Sport Kodi Addon On Krypton?
- Open Kodi
- Go to System Settings > Got to Expert Mode >Click Add-ons >Turn on Unknown sources
- When the warning message appears, click Yes
- Go to Systems > File Manager > Click Add Source > Select None
- Type in the URL: kodi.metalkettle.co
- Under Enter a name for this media source, type in MK Repo
- Click OK
- From Kodi’s home screen, select Add-ons
- Click the Package Installer Icon > Choose Install from Zip file
- Select MK Repo and then repository.metalkettle-1.7.1.zip
- Now, select Install from repository > Click MetalKettles Add-on Repository
- Click Video Add-ons >Select and install UK Turk Playlist
- Go back to the home screen >Click Videos -> Add-ons
- Launch UK Turk > Select Sports > Scroll down to BT Sport
How to watch BT Sport on Kodi Amazon Fire TV Stick?
Before you proceed, make sure to Turn ON both ADB debugging and Apps from Unknown.
- Go to “Settings” >
- Go to “System”
- In System, click on “About”
- Now, write down your Amazon Fire TV/Stick’s IP Address
- On your PC, open the adbLink application
- In adbLink, click on “New” at the top of the screen
- In the new window, give the type in any name
- Next to the “Address,” type in the “IP Address” you copied from your Amazon Fire TV device
- Make sure the Media Center of Choice is Kodi. Now click “Save”
- On your adbLinkhome page, click on “Connect” at the top
- Once connected, you will see your “Amazon Fire TV/StickIP Address” show up in the box labeled Connected Devices
- Now, click on “Install APK” on the center-left
- Next, find your Android APK file & click Open it
- You will now see the installation process happening at the bottom of the window.
- You’ll now see a small window pop-up once the installation is complete. Click “OK”
- Now, you can follow the steps given above to install BT Sport on Kodi.
How To Watch BT Sport On Apple TV?
Before you proceed, you need to know that Kodi can only be installed on a jailbroken Apple TV. The steps below will only work if your Apple TV is jailbroken.
- First launch “nitoTV” from your Apple TV
- Now click on “Settings” at the top
- Select “Block Update”
- Return to “Featured Packages,” located at the top
- Select “Kodi-TVOS”
- Select Install
- Once installed, you can follow the steps mentioned above to BT Sport on Kodi.
How to watch BT Sport on Kodi for free?
It may seem impossible, but watching BT Sport for free is not that difficult. All you’ll need are some tools that you can use to watch BT Sport for free. You can learn about these steps via our exclusive guide for Kodi!
Watch English Premier League On Kodi?
Here we provide you with the step-by-step guide of how to watch English premier league & BT Sport on Kodi. We’ll give two sets of steps each of which cover either Jarvis or Krypton 17 build.
Access BT Sport on Kodi with a VPN
While accessing the BT Sport channel, you may find hurdles as it is geo-restricted outside the UK. It’s here where you need a VPN the most. A streaming VPN service is the best solution in such cases. It changes your IP location to the one of your choice, allowing you to circumvent any geo-restrictions.
For example, if you reside in Asia and want to access a European sports channels, you can change your IP to the country where that channel is located and get direct access to its services despite the geo-restrictions.
Internet, today, is filled with hundreds of VPN services of all kinds. A bulk of these are awful and even dangerous to the privacy and security of the user.
To get the best out of BT Sport Kodi add-on, we recommend that you subscribe to any of the VPN services mentioned below. These VPN services will allow you to stream BT Sport at best speeds, while also safeguarding your privacy and anonymity on the web.
- TunnelBear – visit the provider [Price -$4.99 ]
- PureVPN – visit the provider [ Price – $5.41]
- Ivacy VPN – visit the provider [ Price – $2.04 ]
So what are you waiting for? Subscribe to the VPN service of your choice and enjoy BT Sport on Kodi at the fastest speed!