Where to Watch Jets vs Browns Live from Anywhere

watch jets vs browns live stream

Wondering Where to Watch Jets vs Browns live stream from anywhere? Do not worry as we have got the perfect guide for you. Fans are excited to watch this match live online from any location. However, we have already mentioned where you can watch online as well as match recent predictions and more below. So, let’s get started.

NFL Regular Season: Quick Steps to Live Online from Anywhere

NFL Season Game is going to be New York Jets vs Cleveland Browns on Sunday 18th September 2022 at FirstEnergy Stadium. If you are a NFL geek, you can watch all the 256 NFL Live Stream Games on NFL GamePass International. Start Streaming NFL Games in just few easy steps:

  1. Get ExpressVPN Subscription - (ExpressVPN has high-speed servers in 94 countries around
    the globe with 3000+ servers )
  2. Connect to a Non-US server - (For e.g. Bolivia for the cheapest price at NFL GamePass International)
  3. Go to NFL GamePass International and enter your details for a Signup (You can also opt for 7-Day Trial for Free) . In Addition if you want to pay in Foreign Currency, Use PayPal.
  4. Start Live Streaming NFL Games Online in 2022 with NFL GamePass International.
Stream NFL Games with ExpressVPN!

New York Jets vs Cleveland Browns – History

The Jets team was officially founded on August 14, 1959. It is an American professional football team located in the New York metropolitan area. They played their home matches at first. Then began playing in the National Football League as a member of the National Football Conference’s East division.

Furthermore, the franchise is legally organized as a limited liability firm known as the New York Jets, LLC. Later, in 1970, the Jets franchise decided to join the NFL as part of the AFLNFL merger

The Jets also made the finals for the first time in 1968 and went on to defeat the Baltimore Colts in Super Bowl III, and became the first AFL team to beat an NFL team in an AFLNFL World National Championship. They have a regular-season record of 408 wins, 500 losses, and 8 ties in their 60year history. They’ve played in 14 playoff games, with a record of 12 victories and 13 losses.

On the other hand, Cleveland Browns was also an American football team that came to form on 4 June 1944 located in Cleveland. The Browns played their home matches at FirstEnergy Stadium. And after that, they also started competing in the NFL as members of the AFC north division

The sad reality is that neither the Lions nor the Browns have managed to make it to the Super Bowl since the league started playing it in 1967. However, currently, they won 8 championships, 4 AAFC titles, and 4 NFL championships. Their last NFL victory was in 1964.

Where to Watch New York Jets vs Cleveland Browns Live Online

This year, NFL Game Pass is the official broadcaster who has the broadcasting rights for the NFL 2022 season. In the United States, NFL Game Pass has recently been replaced with NFL Plus by the service, but all of the features are the same.

However, you can watch the live match between the New York Jets and the Cleveland Browns on NFL Plus by simply subscribing to any of their subscription packages. They currently offer two packages for purchase. The monthly option is $4.99 per month. And the annual subscription will set you back $39.99 per year.

Now with NFL Plus, you can easily enjoy the live match between the Jets and the Browns and cheer on your favorite team

NFL GamePass International: #1 Option to Stream Every NFL Games Live Online

NFL GamePass is one the best options to Watch NFL Games Live Stream as it gives you the access to all the games in one go. Also to add up to your knowledge, NFL GamePass comes with these special pros listed down below:

  • No Blackouts with NFL GamePass. 256 Games Live Streaming covering the Whole Season.
  • Offers a 7-Day Free Trial
  • Total Pricing of 87 USD for the entire season - ( 17.40USD/Month ) which clearly is one of the most reasonable offers comparatively to other cord-cutting or streaming services.
  • Game Replays - (40 Minutes Replay for every game) + Coaches Films + Other Programming NFL Network.
Watch with ExpressVPN!

Why Do You Need a VPN Service to Watch Jets vs Browns

Unfortunately, due to strict georestrictions, NFL Plus is not accessible outside of the United States. This means that if you try to access NFL Plus outside of their respective country, the service will block you instantly.

However, This issue can be resolved by simply using a reputable VPN service. Only a VPN will enable you to access NFL Plus and stream from anywhere in the world by masking your current location from the service.

Now using a good VPN service, you can watch all NFL Plus live content online, including the Jets vs Browns match, from any location.

Jets vs Browns- Match Prediction

Both the Jets and the Browns are good NFL teams. Despite this, they met 28 times, including one postseason tournament. Whereas the Cleveland Browns won 15 games and the New York Jets won 13, there is no tie match between them.

The New York Jets currently have a 25% chance of winning, the Cleveland Browns have a 74% chance of winning, and there is a 1% chance of the match being drawn.

Furthermore, always gamble wisely and within your financial ability. Best wishes!


In this article, we answered all of your questions about the Jets vs Browns match. And we hope you are no longer confused about anything related to the match. Thank you.

[May 2023 - Updated] ExpressVPN: Best VPN to Watch NFL Live Streams from Anywhere

The service provides you more than 3000 servers spreading across 150+ Countries with assurance to buffer-free viewership. Furthermore, you also get to connect your VPN to multiple devices (Upto 5 Streaming Devices).


ExpressVPN is a service that has versatility and a very strong operating system including their compatibility across all devices available, For e.g. ExpressVPN allows its users to configure their devices through their MediaStreamer tool (Especially Used for Smart TVs).

If you’re someone who is concerned about your privacy then ExpressVPN offers a Threat Management Tool which is the safest to mask your identity as it eliminates all the possibilities of virtual attacks on your server. Moreover, Network Locking is one of the best resources they offer which keeps the device covered if the VPN Connectivity drops.

Here are some of the best deals being offered by ExpressVPN starting from Monthly Plan at $12.95/mo, moving further the 6 Month Plan at $9.99/mo and lastly the best and their Signature Yearly Plan at $6.67 + 3 Month Free.

Honestly, the best way to go forward is to go for a Yearly Plan of ExpressVPN as it charges you USD$ 6.67/Month - Saving 49% of the overall amount if you buy the subscription seperately. Additionally, you get 3 Extra Months for Free with all the perks and benefits alongside (Month Long Trial with Money Back Guarantee).

Why Choose ExpressVPN?

ExpressVPN is a Premium VPN that gives you a lot in one basket. Firstly they have TrustedServer Technology which sets the standard for privacy protections for security purposes. Moreover, they have a 24/7 Live Chat Support and all the complaints and questions will be answered on the go instantly.

Secondly, ExpressVPN lets you bypass ISP throttling and offers a buffer-free experience and increases your anonymity by replacing your IP and prevents tracking of your browsing activity and metadata.

ExpressVPN Offers - [May 2023 Updated]

Monthly Plan - $12.95/Month

6 Month Plan - $9.99/Month

Most Recommended: Yearly Plan - $6.67/Month + 3 Month Subscription for Free

Note: In Addition, they also allow you to connect with them on 24/7 Customer Support they offer for rapid navigation at any time regardless of day or night.Simply a plus point in the basket. Access all your favorite Sports and Streaming Channels like FuboTV,Firestick, ESPN+, Paramount Plus, Netflix, Hulu, HBO Max and Much More.

Frequently Asked Questions

When and where will the Jets vs Browns game be played?

The Jets will take on the Browns at FirstEnergy Stadium on September 18, 2022.

What time does the Jets vs Browns game start?

The Jets vs Browns game begins at 12 p.m. (centraltime).

Where do the New York Jets stand?

In the NFL 2022 season, the New York Jets are ranked 25th.

Who are Cleveland Brown’s biggest competitors?

The Baltimore Ravens, Cincinnati Bengals, and Pittsburgh Steelers are Brown’s biggest competitors.

Sophie is a sports broadcaster and journalist for VPN Sports. She has been reporting news on football for over a year now.