How to Watch Juventus vs Benfica Live Stream from Anywhere

real madrid vs benfica live stream

Wondering How to watch Juventus vs Benfica live stream from anywhere in the world? Do not worry, this is the guide you need. The match between Juventus and Benfica will take place this week on September 15, 2022, at 02:30 PM Central Time. Both teams will square off at Allianz Stadium. The tournament will be held in the UEFA Champions League, 22-23. In addition, This blog will keep you up to date on all the latest information about this match. So, without further ado, let’s get started.

Juventus has won one victory in its past matches this season 22-23, against Spezia. In the other four matches, they lost one match to Paris SaintGermain. And the remaining three matches ended in draws with Salernitana, Fiorentina, and AS Roma. However, in 5 of their most recent 10 home matches, Juventus has conceded two or more goals.

Remarkably, Benfica had won all five victories of their previous matches in a row, by defeating FC Famalicao, Maccabi Haifa, Vizela, Pacos de Ferreira, and Boavista. Benfica has scored two or even more goals in 8 of their previous 10 away games. Furthermore, they have also managed to keep 7 clean sheets in their last 10 away games.

Juventus vs Benfica- Head-to-Head Analysis

Juventus and Benfica had previously met four times in UEFA competition. In which Juventus won one game, while Benfica also won one. And two of their matches have ended in draws. However, In direct matches, both teams scored 1.75 goals per game on average.

Moreover, Juventus averaged 1.27 goals per game during the regular season. Over 1.5 goals were scored in 6 (100.00%) of the away games. Over 2.5 goals were scored in 3 (50.00%) of the season 2022 away matches.

On the other hand, In the 2022 season, Benfica averaged 2.81 goals per game. Total goals were over 1.5 goals in 5 (71.43%) away matches. Total goals scored by the opposition team exceeded 2.5 goals in three (42.86%) of the matches played.

Juventus vs Benfica- Predicted Outcome

All Juventus vs Benfica fans have voted for their teams on the matchup predictor. And according to the Matchup predictor, Juventus now has a 5% chance of winning. While Benfica has a 50% chance of winning. Also, there is a 45% chance of drawing.

However, no one exactly knows which team will win this match. Moreover, whenever you place a bet, please think smartly and within your financial ability. Good fortune!

How to Watch Juventus vs Benfica Live Steam on Paramount Plus

One of the best streaming services available in the United States is Paramount Plus. You can watch a wide range of content on this, including classic movies, all NFL games, the Champions League, and much more. However, Paramount Plus is expanding globally and is now available in the United Kingdom. By having their own slate of original UKproduced content. Furthermore, the service provides different subscription plans to its users at various prices, which are listed below.

Paramount Plus Subscription price in the US

1. Paramount Plus Essential Plan: Paramount Plus provides a monthly and an annual subscription plan in this subscription. A monthly plan costs you around $4.99 per month. The yearly plan will cost you $49.99 per year. However, you will encounter advertisements while streaming.

2. Paramount Plus Premium Plan: This plan is also available in monthly and yearly subscriptions. The monthly plan costs around $9.99. And the annual plan costs around $99.99 per year.

3. Paramount Plus With Showtime: The Paramount Showtime bundle costs $11.99 per month (essential). And $14.99 per month (Premium).

Paramount Plus Subscription price in the UK

The prices for Paramount Plus are the same in the UK as they are in the US. Which began at £6.99 per month and £69.90 per year.

However, if you try to access Paramount Plus outside of the United States and the United Kingdom, you will be unable to do so. Because this service is currently unavailable globally. You will undoubtedly need a reliable VPN service to watch Paramount Plus. VPN will bypass all georestrictions. And enable you to watch Juventus vs Benfica from any location on it.

Champions League – Juventus Line Up

  • Wojciech Szczesny
  • Carlo Pinsoglio
  • Mattia Perin
  • Giovanni Gabriele Garofani
  • Mattia De Sciglio
  • Bremer, Danilo
  • Alex Sandro
  • Federico Gatti
  • Leonardo Bonucci
  • Daniele Rugani
  • Manuel Locatelli
  • Weston McKennie
  • Paul Pogba
  • Juan Cuadrado
  • Filip Kostic
  • Fabio Miretti
  • Angel Di Maria
  • Adrien Rabiot
  • Matias Soule Malvano
  • Leandro Paredes
  • Nicolo Fagioli
  • Federico Chiesa
  • Dusan Vlahovic
  • Arkadiusz Milik
  • Moise Kean
  • Kaio Jorge
  • Marley Ake
  • Cosimo Marco
  • Da Graca

Champions League –  Benfica Line Up

  • Samuel Soares
  • Helton Leite
  • Odisseas Vlachodimos
  • Gilberto
  • Alejandro Grimaldo
  • Lucas Verissimo
  • Alexander Bah
  • Mihailo Ristic
  • John Brooks
  • Nicolas Otamendi
  • Andre Almeida
  • Joao Victor
  • Antonio Silva
  • Morato
  • Fredrik Aursnes
  • Enzo Fernandez
  • Diogo Goncalves
  • Joao Mario
  • Chiquinho
  • Rafa
  • Gil Dias
  • Paulo Bernardo
  • Florentino Luis
  • Julian Draxler
  • David Neres
  • Rodrigo Pinho
  • Petar Musa
  • Henrique Araujo
  • Goncalo Ramos
  • Diego Moreira

Conclusion

We hope you found this blog helpful. However, thank you for taking the time to read this blog.

[October 2022 - Updated] ExpressVPN: Best VPN to Watch Champions League Live Stream from Anywhere

The service provides you more than 3000 servers spreading across 150+ Countries with assurance to buffer-free viewership. Furthermore, you also get to connect your VPN to multiple devices (Upto 5 Streaming Devices).

ExpressVPN

ExpressVPN is a service that has versatility and a very strong operating system including their compatibility across all devices available, For e.g. ExpressVPN allows its users to configure their devices through their MediaStreamer tool (Especially Used for Smart TVs).

If you’re someone who is concerned about your privacy then ExpressVPN offers a Threat Management Tool which is the safest to mask your identity as it eliminates all the possibilities of virtual attacks on your server. Moreover, Network Locking is one of the best resources they offer which keeps the device covered if the VPN Connectivity drops.

Here are some of the best deals being offered by ExpressVPN starting from Monthly Plan at $12.95/mo, moving further the 6 Month Plan at $9.99/mo and lastly the best and their Signature Yearly Plan at $6.67 + 3 Month Free.

Honestly, the best way to go forward is to go for a Yearly Plan of ExpressVPN as it charges you USD$ 6.67/Month - Saving 49% of the overall amount if you buy the subscription seperately. Additionally, you get 3 Extra Months for Free with all the perks and benefits alongside (Month Long Trial with Money Back Guarantee).


Why Choose ExpressVPN?

ExpressVPN is a Premium VPN that gives you a lot in one basket. Firstly they have TrustedServer Technology which sets the standard for privacy protections for security purposes. Moreover, they have a 24/7 Live Chat Support and all the complaints and questions will be answered on the go instantly.

Secondly, ExpressVPN lets you bypass ISP throttling and offers a buffer-free experience and increases your anonymity by replacing your IP and prevents tracking of your browsing activity and metadata.

ExpressVPN Offers - [October 2022 Updated]

Monthly Plan - $12.95/Month

6 Month Plan - $9.99/Month

Most Recommended: Yearly Plan - $6.67/Month + 3 Month Subscription for Free

Note: In Addition, they also allow you to connect with them on 24/7 Customer Support they offer for rapid navigation at any time regardless of day or night.Simply a plus point in the basket. Access all your favorite Sports and Streaming Channels like FuboTV,Firestick, ESPN+, Paramount Plus, Netflix, Hulu, HBO Max and Much More.

Frequently Asked Questions

Can I use Paramount Plus for free?

Yes, Paramount Plus provides a seven-day free trial.

Where does the Juventus team stand in the UEFA table?

They are currently ranked fifth in UEFA.

Who are Benfica’s main competitors?

Benfica’s main competitors are Sporting CP and FC Porto.

What are Benfica supporters known as?

They are known as “Benfiquistas”.

Sophie is a sports broadcaster and journalist for VPN Sports. She has been reporting news on football for over a year now.