Where to Watch Liverpool vs West Ham Live from Anywhere

watch liverpool vs west ham live form anywhere

Watch the live match between Liverpool and West Ham season 22/23, which will be held next month on October 22. However, If you still can’t decide which channel subscription you should purchase to watch this match, Then read the rest of the article to find out about one amazing channel. So, let’s get started.

Liverpool vs West Ham- Past History

Liverpool football club was established on June 3, 1982. It is an English professional football club based in Liverpool. Previously, the club played its home matches before beginning to compete in the Premier Football League at Anfield, the highest level of English football. 

The Liverpool football club competed in numerous domestic and international competitions. Despite this, they won numerous trophies in both competitions. They won 19 Champions League titles, 9 League Cups, 8 FA Cups, and 16 FA Community Shields in domestic competitions.

Meanwhile, In international competitions, the Liverpool football club has won six European Cups, four UEFA Super Cups, and three UEFA Cups. Furthermore, In the 1970s and 1980s, the club grew into a major dominant force in both domestic and European football.

On the other hand, West Ham is an English professional football team based in West Ham, London. The club was identified in 1895. The Hammers began their football career by playing its home matches before moving on to compete in the Premier League, the top level of English football.

In addition, the club was reorganized as West Ham in 1900, and they decided to move to the Boleyn Ground in 1904, where they stayed for more than a couple of centuries.  In contrast, West Ham chose to begin competing within both the Western League and the Southern League.

Furthermore, West Ham’s current maximum league position in 1985-86 was third in the First Division. After trying to reach 2 major European finals, they also won the European Cup in 1965. West Ham came in second twice, in 1923 and 2006. They also won the FA Cup three times, in 1964, 1975, and 1980.

Where to watch Liverpool vs West Ham Live Online

The perfect channel we were discussing is none other than BT Sports. It is one of the best channels to watch after Sky because it broadcasts all major sporting events, including live matches, highlights, news, and much more.

In addition, this season, BT Sports will broadcast live all 52 games. This channel can be accessed by purchasing a subscription. Likewise, you can get BT TV service for £16 per month, which includes a recordable TV box, all BT Sport channels, Freeview, BoxNation, and AMC

Moreover, you can get a BT Sports monthly pass for as little as £25 per month. If you already have Sky, you can add BT Sport for £21 per month. Now with BT Sports, you can watch Liverpool vs West Ham from anywhere.

Why Do You Need a VPN Service to Watch Liverpool vs West Ham

One major drawback of BT Sports is that it cannot be accessed outside of the United Kingdom. Because, like other well-known channel services, this channel also has geographic limitations. And if you repeatedly try to access this channel from outside their respective country, you will be immediately blocked.

You can circumvent all of BT Sports’ region restrictions by simply using a trustable VPN service. VPN will give you a secret IP address and password that will allow you to watch this channel from anywhere in the world while masking your current location.

However, Watch Liverpool vs West Ham Live online on BT Sports from any location with ease.

Liverpool vs West Ham- Predicted Outcome

Liverpool and West Ham have met 52 times before in the Premier League football ground. Remarkably, the Reds have won 31 of the past 51 Premier League meetings, compared to West Ham‘s 10 wins and 10 draws.

However, both teams’ supporters voted for their teams this season, and current predictions show that Liverpool has an 84% chance of winning, West Ham has a 10% chance of winning, and there will be a 6% chance of drawing the match.


Now we reach the conclusion, and we hope that you are fully informed about the Liverpool vs West Ham match by reading this article. Thank you.

[May 2023 - Updated] ExpressVPN: Best VPN to Watch EPL Live Streams from Anywhere

The service provides you more than 3000 servers spreading across 150+ Countries with assurance to buffer-free viewership. Furthermore, you also get to connect your VPN to multiple devices (Upto 5 Streaming Devices).


ExpressVPN is a service that has versatility and a very strong operating system including their compatibility across all devices available, For e.g. ExpressVPN allows its users to configure their devices through their MediaStreamer tool (Especially Used for Smart TVs).

If you’re someone who is concerned about your privacy then ExpressVPN offers a Threat Management Tool which is the safest to mask your identity as it eliminates all the possibilities of virtual attacks on your server. Moreover, Network Locking is one of the best resources they offer which keeps the device covered if the VPN Connectivity drops.

Here are some of the best deals being offered by ExpressVPN starting from Monthly Plan at $12.95/mo, moving further the 6 Month Plan at $9.99/mo and lastly the best and their Signature Yearly Plan at $6.67 + 3 Month Free.

Honestly, the best way to go forward is to go for a Yearly Plan of ExpressVPN as it charges you USD$ 6.67/Month - Saving 49% of the overall amount if you buy the subscription seperately. Additionally, you get 3 Extra Months for Free with all the perks and benefits alongside (Month Long Trial with Money Back Guarantee).

Why Choose ExpressVPN?

ExpressVPN is a Premium VPN that gives you a lot in one basket. Firstly they have TrustedServer Technology which sets the standard for privacy protections for security purposes. Moreover, they have a 24/7 Live Chat Support and all the complaints and questions will be answered on the go instantly.

Secondly, ExpressVPN lets you bypass ISP throttling and offers a buffer-free experience and increases your anonymity by replacing your IP and prevents tracking of your browsing activity and metadata.

ExpressVPN Offers - [May 2023 Updated]

Monthly Plan - $12.95/Month

6 Month Plan - $9.99/Month

Most Recommended: Yearly Plan - $6.67/Month + 3 Month Subscription for Free

Note: In Addition, they also allow you to connect with them on 24/7 Customer Support they offer for rapid navigation at any time regardless of day or night.Simply a plus point in the basket. Access all your favorite Sports and Streaming Channels like FuboTV,Firestick, ESPN+, Paramount Plus, Netflix, Hulu, HBO Max and Much More.

Frequently Asked Questions

When will the Liverpool vs West Ham match take place?

The match between Liverpool and West Ham is scheduled for October 19, 2022, at 18:30 UTC.

Which team will be hosting the Liverpool vs West Ham match?

Liverpool FC is the hosting team, while West Ham United is the visiting team.

Where does Liverpool appear in the league table?

Liverpool ranked seventh in the league standings.

What is West Ham United’s nickname?

West Ham has many nicknames, including The Irons, The Hammers, The Cockney Boys, and The Academy of Football.

Sophie is a sports broadcaster and journalist for VPN Sports. She has been reporting news on football for over a year now.