Are you looking for the best way to watch the Olympics 2021 for free? You have come to the right place. In this guide, you will learn how to stream the Olympics in Australia and New Zealand. Find out precise details on how to live stream, the channel list, and more.
Watch Summer Olympics in Australia for Free
Channel 7 is the best place to watch the Olympics 2020 coverage, video highlights, and analysis. The service is available for free in Australia and offers a wide array of live streaming options. If you happen to be outside Australia, don’t forget to use VPN to get fast access to Channel 7 online. All you have to do is try a reliable VPN, connect to an Australian server, and watch the Tokyo Olympics on Channel 7.
- Get a Sports VPN ( PureVPN trial).
- Connect to an Australian server.
- Watch the Tokyo Olympics free on Channel 7.
Watch the 2021 Olympics in New Zealand for Free
TVNZ is a free on-demand streaming service that will broadcast the Olympics coverage starting on July 23, 2021. You can watch the Summer Olympics for free on TVNZ if you happen to be in New Zealand. TVNZ holds streaming rights to broadcast Olympic games every single day. If you are not in New Zealand, don’t forget to use a VPN and get around regional restrictions.
- Get a VPN.
- Connect to a New Zealand server.
- Watch the Olympics 2020 for free on TVNZ On-demand.
How to Watch the Tokyo Olympics for Free from Anywhere
If you have no clue how to watch the Olympics without cable, try BBC iPlayer, a UK streaming service that is available for free. You can catch the live action and enjoy every minute of the Olympics coverage in the UK. Not in the United Kingdom? Not to worry! Use a VPN and easily access the Summer Olympics for free no matter where you are in the world. Just connect to a UK server and stream Olympics on BBC iPlayer just like a UK citizen.
- Get a VPN for Olympics (PureVPN trial) .
- Connect to a UK server.
- Watch the Olympics 2021 for free on the BBC iPlayer.
Olympics Broadcaster List: Channel Guide
Many online channels are live streaming the Summer Olympics 2020. You can enjoy the best Olympics games, the Opening Ceremony, and special moments live online from anywhere in the world. If you are unable to unlock any streaming channel that we have mentioned below, don’t forget to use a VPN. Find out how:
- Australia: Seven Network
- Austria: ORF
- Belgium: VRT
- Brazil: Grupo Globo
- Bulgaria: BNT
- Canada: CBC
- China: CCTV
- Croatia: HRT
- Czech Republic: ČT
- Finland: Yle
- France: Canal+
- Germany: ARD ZDF
- Greece: ERT
- Hungary: MTVA
- Indian subcontinent: SonyLIV
- Ireland: RTÉ
- Luxembourg: RTL
- MENA: beIN Sports
- Netherlands: NOS
- New Zealand: Sky Television
- North Korea: SBS
- Poland: TVP
- Portugal: RTP
- Romania: TVR
- Singapore: Mediacorp
- Slovakia: RTVS
- Slovenia: RTV
- South Africa: SABC SuperSport
- South Korea: SBS
- Sweden: Kanal 5
- Switzerland: SRG
- Ukraine UA: PBC
- United Kingdom: BBC iPlayer
- United States: Peacock
Olympics 2021 Schedule
- Olympics Opening Ceremony – July 23
- 3×3 Basketball – July 24-28
- Archery – July 23-31
- Artistic Gymnastics – July 24 – August 3
- Artistic Swimming – August 2-7
- Athletics – July 30 – August 8
- Badminton – July 24 – August 2
- Baseball/Softball – July 21 – August 7
- Basketball – July 25 – August 8
- Beach Volleyball – July 24 – August 7
- Boxing – July 24 – August 8
- Canoe Slalom – July 25-30
- Canoe Sprint – August 2-7
- Cycling BMX Freestyle – July 31 – August 1
- Cycling BMX Racing – July 29-30
- Cycling Mountain Bike – July 26-27
- Cycling Road – July 24-28
- Cycling Track – August 2-8
- Diving – July 25 – August 7
- Equestrian – July 24 – August 7
- Fencing – July 24 – August 1
- Football – July 21 – August 7
- Golf – July 29 – August 7
- Handball – July 24 – August 8
- Hockey – July 24 – August 6
- Judo – July 24-31
- Karate – August 5-7
- Marathon Swimming – August 4-5
- Modern Pentathlon – August 5-7
- Rhythm Gymnastics – August 6-8
- Rowing – July 23-30
- Rugby Sevens – July 26-31
- Sailing – July 25 – August 4
- Shooting – July 24 – August 2
- Skateboarding – July 25-26, August 4-5
- Sport Climbing – August 3-6
- Surfing – July 25 – August 1
- Swimming – July 24 – August 1
- Table Tennis – July 24 – August 6
- Taekwondo – July 24-27
- Tennis – July 24 – August 1
- Trampoline Gymnastics – July 30-31
- Triathlon – July 26-31
- Volleyball – July 24 – August 8
- Water Polo – July 24 – August 8
- Weightlifting – July 24 – August 4
- Wrestling – August 1-7 Olympics
- Olympics Closing Ceremony – August 8
Australia's biggest ever Olympics tennis team is in!
— 7Olympics (@7olympics) June 29, 2021
People Also Ask
When are the Olympics taking place?
The Olympic games will start on July 23, 2021. You get to see the Opening Ceremony on the first day and the games run through August 8.
Who is hosting the Olympic games?
Tokyo, Japan is hosting the Summer Olympics 2020.