Where to Watch 49ers vs Bears Live from Anywhere

watch 49ers vs bears live stream

Are you looking for a good channel as well as the latest 49ers vs Bears match updates? Then, you chose the perfect guide because we have covered everything about the match in this blog for your convenience. Even so, please read the entire blog. Let us begin.

49ers vs Bears- Football Team History

The San Francisco 49ers is a professional American football team located in the San Francisco Bay Area. San Francisco Forty-Niners is another name for the 49ers. They played their home matches at Levi’s Stadium in Santa Clara. Following that, they began competing in the National Football League (NFL) as a member of the National Football Conference (NFC) as the west division.

The United States national football team was originally established in 1946. And became a registered member of the All-American Football Conference (AAFC) before entering the NFL when the leagues decided to merge in 1949. San Francisco is home to the 49ers’ first significant professional sports franchise and the NFL’s 10th oldest.

The San Francisco 49ers are one of the NFL’s most successful teams. The team has set numerous NFL records, including winning the most consecutive away games 18 and scoring the most points in a single playoff 131.  They’ve also started playing in the most NFC Championship games 16, hosting ten of them, which is an NFC record, and many others.

On the other hand, The Chicago Bears are an American professional football team headquartered in Chicago. On September 20, 1919, the Bear’s team was formed. Throughout the 1970 season, the team played its home games at Wrigley Field on Chicago’s North Side.

The Bears began their National Football League career as the North division of the National Football Conference. They currently hold the NFL record for having the most enshrines in the Pro Football Hall of Fame and the most nearing retirement jersey numbers.

Moreover, they have won nine NFL League titles, including 1 Super Bowl. Also, The Bears are one of the teams who won more matches than any other NFL team. 

NFL Regular Season: Quick Steps to Live Online from Anywhere

NFL Season Game is going to be 49ers vs Bears on Sunday 11th September 2022 at Soldier Field Stadium. If you are a NFL geek, you can watch all the 256 NFL Live Stream Games on NFL GamePass International. Start Streaming NFL Games in just few easy steps:

  1. Get ExpressVPN Subscription - (ExpressVPN has high-speed servers in 94 countries around
    the globe with 3000+ servers )
  2. Connect to a Non-US server - (For e.g. Bolivia for the cheapest price at NFL GamePass International)
  3. Go to NFL GamePass International and enter your details for a Signup (You can also opt for 7-Day Trial for Free) . In Addition if you want to pay in Foreign Currency, Use PayPal.
  4. Start Live Streaming NFL Games Online in 2022 with NFL GamePass International.
Stream NFL Games with ExpressVPN!

Where to Watch 49ers vs Bears Live Online

NFL Game Pass allows you to watch all NFL season games, including the 49ers vs Bears, live online. You can also watch preseason, playoff, and regular season games, as well as Super Bowl LVI. However, in 2022, NFL Game Pass is originally named NFL Plus in the United States, but it still contains the same features as the NFL Game Pass.

Furthermore, NFL Plus provides its customers with two subscription plans, yearly and monthly. The annual subscription will cost you approximately $39.99 per year. And the monthly subscription fee is around $4.99. They will also provide a 7-day free trial.

However, Enjoy this year’s exciting NFL season and match between the 49ers and the Bears only on NFL Plus.

Why Do You Need a VPN Service to Watch 49ers vs Bears

To watch NFL Plus, you will undoubtedly require a reliable VPN service. Because of its strict region restrictions, this service is unavailable to watch outside of the United States. Only a VPN service can get around all of these limitations.

Aside from that, VPN is a virtual private network that allows you to access NFL service from anywhere in the world by concealing your current location. It will assign each user with a unique IP address and password, allowing them to stream NFL Plus anonymously from any location and easily watch the 49ers vs Bears match.

NFL GamePass International: #1 Option to Stream Every NFL Games Live Online

NFL GamePass is one the best options to Watch NFL Games Live Stream as it gives you the access to all the games in one go. Also to add up to your knowledge, NFL GamePass comes with these special pros listed down below:

  • No Blackouts with NFL GamePass. 256 Games Live Streaming covering the Whole Season.
  • Offers a 7-Day Free Trial
  • Total Pricing of 87 USD for the entire season - ( 17.40USD/Month ) which clearly is one of the most reasonable offers comparatively to other cord-cutting or streaming services.
  • Game Replays - (40 Minutes Replay for every game) + Coaches Films + Other Programming NFL Network.
Watch with ExpressVPN!

49ers vs Bears- Match Prediction

Both teams faced each other nearly 68 times including three postseason games, with the Chicago Bears winning 32 and the San Francisco 49ers winning 35. They’ve also tied once.

Furthermore, both the 49ers and the Bears have superb previous National Football League records. Besides that, the current match predictor shows that the 49ers have a 65% chance of winning this time, while the Bears have a 33% chance of winning and a 2% chance of drawing the match.


We did our best to gather all of the information mentioned in this blog about the 49ers vs Bears tournament. I hope you found this blog helpful. Thank you.

[March 2023 - Updated] ExpressVPN: Best VPN to Watch NFL Live Streams from Anywhere

The service provides you more than 3000 servers spreading across 150+ Countries with assurance to buffer-free viewership. Furthermore, you also get to connect your VPN to multiple devices (Upto 5 Streaming Devices).


ExpressVPN is a service that has versatility and a very strong operating system including their compatibility across all devices available, For e.g. ExpressVPN allows its users to configure their devices through their MediaStreamer tool (Especially Used for Smart TVs).

If you’re someone who is concerned about your privacy then ExpressVPN offers a Threat Management Tool which is the safest to mask your identity as it eliminates all the possibilities of virtual attacks on your server. Moreover, Network Locking is one of the best resources they offer which keeps the device covered if the VPN Connectivity drops.

Here are some of the best deals being offered by ExpressVPN starting from Monthly Plan at $12.95/mo, moving further the 6 Month Plan at $9.99/mo and lastly the best and their Signature Yearly Plan at $6.67 + 3 Month Free.

Honestly, the best way to go forward is to go for a Yearly Plan of ExpressVPN as it charges you USD$ 6.67/Month - Saving 49% of the overall amount if you buy the subscription seperately. Additionally, you get 3 Extra Months for Free with all the perks and benefits alongside (Month Long Trial with Money Back Guarantee).

Why Choose ExpressVPN?

ExpressVPN is a Premium VPN that gives you a lot in one basket. Firstly they have TrustedServer Technology which sets the standard for privacy protections for security purposes. Moreover, they have a 24/7 Live Chat Support and all the complaints and questions will be answered on the go instantly.

Secondly, ExpressVPN lets you bypass ISP throttling and offers a buffer-free experience and increases your anonymity by replacing your IP and prevents tracking of your browsing activity and metadata.

ExpressVPN Offers - [March 2023 Updated]

Monthly Plan - $12.95/Month

6 Month Plan - $9.99/Month

Most Recommended: Yearly Plan - $6.67/Month + 3 Month Subscription for Free

Note: In Addition, they also allow you to connect with them on 24/7 Customer Support they offer for rapid navigation at any time regardless of day or night.Simply a plus point in the basket. Access all your favorite Sports and Streaming Channels like FuboTV,Firestick, ESPN+, Paramount Plus, Netflix, Hulu, HBO Max and Much More.

Frequently Asked Questions:

What kind of content is available on NFL Plus?

You can watch Live Game Audio, Add-Free Video, The NFL Films Library, Live Pre Season Games, and All NFL Network Shows such as Good Morning Football and Total Access on NFL Plus.

When will the 49ers vs Bears game be played?

The 49ers will face the Bears on September 11, 2022.

Which team will host the 49ers vs Bears match?

The Chicago Bears are the hosting team, while the San Francisco 49ers are the visitors. The game will be played at Soldier Field.

Is it possible to download the NFL app?

Yes, you can either download the NFL app or visit their website.

Sophie is a sports broadcaster and journalist for VPN Sports. She has been reporting news on football for over a year now.