Are you a sports fanatic? Watch BT Sport for your favorite sporting events. Do you want to binge-watch some sports to relax then BT Sports is the channel for you! BT Sports is a paid television sports channel that offers a variety of sports events and live streams. It is also really convenient as it’s available on almost all platforms.
Through the BT Sports app, you can watch BT Sports on all platforms including Android, iOS, Samsung Smart TV, Apple TV, Xbox, and PS4 as well as Roku. BT Sports was recently launched on Roku as well.
Roku is a streaming device that allows you to watch multiple channels from all across the world. It’s really easy to set up and probably one of the greatest streaming devices available. If you want to know how to watch BT Sports on Roku, keep on reading
How to Watch BT Sports on Roku:
BT Sports is really convenient. Recently it was added to Roku as well. . Setting up BT Sports on Roku is also a fairly simple procedure and will only take a few minutes. You can follow the steps below to watch BT Sports on your Roku device.
- Switch on your TV and connect your Roku device to the TV’s HDMI port.
- Make sure that your device and Roku are connected to the same Wi-fi.
- Press the home button on the Roku remote control to enter the Roku home screen.
- Go to Settings > System > Tap Screen Mirroring > Choose Screen Mirroring Mode.
- After that, tap the prompt option and it will scan for nearby devices. Choose your device from the list and now your Roku is ready to Screen Mirror and you can watch BT Sports on a bigger screen
How To Watch BT Sport via VPN?
If you live outside of the UK, you won’t be able to access BT Sports or buy the monthly pass. However, you can use a VPN and follow these steps to buy a monthly pass and enjoy BT Sports.
- Download or sign up for a VPN
- Launch the app and connect to the “United Kingdom” server.
- Now you can access the website and buy a monthly pass and enjoy
How to Watch BT Sport on Roku Using a Smartphone:
If you were having trouble with the first option don’t panic! because there is a backup plan. You can use your smartphone to cast BT Sports on your Roku by following these steps.
- Go to BTSport.com on your PC.
- Buy the monthly pass subscription after creating an account.
- Now download the BT Sport app on your phone and log in.
- Go to Settings on your phone and click on the Cast option.
- Your mobile will scan for nearby devices. Click on your Roku Connected TV and then go to the BT Sport app on your phone and that’s it! Now you can enjoy watching BT Sports on your Roku device.
BT Sports Features and Subscription:
BT Sports has great features and it offers a great variety of sports as well. It has a top-tier coverage of football especially. BT Sports has the right to show all 52 matches of the Premier League as well as the FA Cup. Other than football you can also watch WWE, UFC events, MotoGP as well as the T20 Cricket matches. That’s just naming a few there’s so much more BT Sports has to offer. Some of the great features of BT Sports are listed below.
- HD streaming service.
- Live streams of multiple sports events
- Multiple camera replay
- On-demand shows
- You can easily watch all the replays, highlights, and interviews.
You may be wondering that with so many amazing features and great coverage of sports it must be quite expensive right? Well, you’re wrong. BT Sports offer a monthly pass which allows you to watch all 4 of their channels for only £25.
If you’re a Sky TV user with broadband you can get BT Sports on Sky TV for £49.99/month. It includes all the BT Sports channels as well as the 11 Sky TV Sports channels.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which Country BT Sports is available in?
As of now, BT Sports is only available in the United Kingdom and Ireland.
Can I watch BT Sports for free?
Unfortunately, BT Sports cannot be watched for free. It’s a subscription-based TV channel. You can buy the monthly pass for £25.
Is BT Sports available on Roku?
As of September 2020, BT Sports was launched on Roku as well and is available to stream on Roku.