Are you struggling to find How to Watch BT Sports on Google Chromecast? Do you enjoy watching premier leagues? Then, you have stumbled upon the right article. Read on to know how you can watch 52 Premier Leagues including the UEFA Leagues, UFC, Ligue 1, Serie A, WWE, Premiership Rugby Cup, FA Trophy, MotoGP and many more all on the British-Irish sports channel, BT Sport.
BT Sport is available to enjoy on Apple TV, Android TV, Samsung Smart TV, Xbox, PlayStation, Roku players, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast with Google TV and NOW devices with . This article will particularly focus on Google Chromecast.
How to Watch BT Sports using a VPN on Google Chromecast?
Do you happen to be outside of the U.K. or Ireland and do not want to miss out on your favorite premier league matches and go through FOMO? Then continue to read as we provide a solution for that.
You will need a Virtual Private Network or simply, a VPN to overpass geo-restrictions placed outside of the United Kingdom and Ireland. A VPN works by altering your device’s IP address when you select a different location and granting you access through that. It hides your true access point on the web and you appear to be situated elsewhere. So you no longer view the message Content Blocked or Page not found on your screen. Follow the step by step guide below to stream premier leagues on BT Sport.
- Download or install a VPN from the Web Store, Google Playstore or the App Store. You will need a VPN that provides IP addresses that are not blacklisted by BT Sport.
- From the list of locations, select the United Kingdom or Ireland as your location since BT Sports is only available in these countries.
- Buy a BT Sport subscription of your choosing.
- Stream up to 52 Premier Leagues and more.
How Do I Watch BT Sports With Google Chromecast?
The BT Sport app is available to download for free on your Android and iOS devices from either Google Playstore or the App Store. The app is compatible with Google Chromecast, connecting your device to it is hassle-free and takes only a few minutes. To stream live and non-live sports leagues on your Google Chromecast follow the steps below.
- Download the Google Home App to set up your Google Chromecast on your Android or iOS.
- Connect Google Chromecast to your TV’s HDMI port.
- Check whether Chromecast is connected to the WiFi network your device is connected to.
- Launch BT Sport on your device.
- Enter your email address and password to log in to your BT Sport account.
- Click on the Cast icon on the top right corner of your device’s screen.
Do not see the casting icon on your Android device? Make sure that Google Play Service is updated.
- From the available devices on your Chromecast, select the one you wish to connect to.
- Use your device as a remote to adjust the volume, play, pause, forward and reverse.
BT Sport Subscription Deals
BT Sports offers three subscription packages. You can select what suits you best according to the price range and the channels available.
BT TV Big Sport
This includes all of Sky Sports channels that lets you stream many sports such as Premier League, F1 and golf majors with a NOW Sports Membership. It also has Eurosport 1 and 2. Subscribers can also record matches. The monthly subscription costs £41 and the annual subscription is available for £39.99 upfront.
BT TV Sport
This package includes all BT Sport channels, BoxNation and instant access via BT Sport app. You can record matches to re-watch your favorite players in action. It is available for £16 monthly and £39.99 upfront annually.
App-only Monthly Pass
If you are not interested in committing to BT Sports fully then this package is just right for you. The monthly pass offers every BT Sport channel for a month without the need of a BT broadband. For £25 a month you can subscribe to this package.
Frequently Asked Questions
We do not want any of your questions to be left unanswered. So, we have compiled a list of FAQs for your ease. Read below.
Where can I watch BT Sport?
You can watch BT Sport in Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, England, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man.
The Cast icon is not appearing on the screen?
Update Google Play Service on your device.
Are VPNs secure?
Yes, VPNs are secure as they encrypt your data and do not sell to a third party. VPNs are also fully legal so you need not worry.