BT Sports is one of the biggest streaming sports channels around. If you love binge-watching sports then BT Sports is the perfect channel for you to look for. It offers great deals and packages with a very affordable subscription and not to mention how convenient it is as it’s available on most devices. If you’re a committed Apple user and want to know how to watch BT Sports on MacBook? You’re at the right place.
You can watch BT Sports on most devices like Android, iOS, Apple TV, Samsung Smart TV, Roku, etc. However, you can’t watch BT Sports on Apple Macbooks or PCs. There has been an issue due to which BT Sports can no longer work on Macbook however, you don’t have to worry as there is a way to solve it.
How to Watch BT Sports Live Online on MacBook
MacBook’s and Apple PCs have had trouble with BT Sports before. Sometimes it gives a playback error and doesn’t work. It can be due to the fact that Mac have some reachability issues. This problem sounds to be a common one in MacBook users.
To get a better hands on experience with BT Sports Live Stream, you can opt for a VPN Service instantly to get away from these problems. Follow the steps below to Watch BT Sports live online on MacBook:
- Subscribe to a Compatible VPN
- Connect the server to UK (as BT Sports in originally a UK Based Channel)
- Enjoy watching BT Sports live online on MacBook
How Can I Watch BT Sports Outside UK?
The above solution may not work if you’re not from the UK as the BT Sports app is only available in the UK. However, what you can do is use a VPN. Follow these steps to download BT Sports on your iPhone.
- First, you will need to change the country in the Apple Store to the United Kingdom.
- After that, you can install the BT Sports app; however, it won’t let you log in.
- To log in, go to btsport.com on your PC and purchase the monthly pass after creating an account.
- To create an account you will need to use a VPN.
- Download or Sign up for a VPN.
- Choose the server to ‘United Kingdom’ and make the account.
- Now you can log in through your phone
How To Watch BT Sports on Macbook
You can use your iPhone to record the screen and then stream it on your Macbook. That sounds pretty difficult, right? Don’t worry it’s actually pretty simple. You can follow the steps below to see how you can watch BT Sports on Macbook without any hacks or jailbreaks!
- Firstly you will need to connect your iPhone or iPad to your Macbook via USB.
- Next, Launch the QuickTime player. This is a default application that comes with your Apple OS, and it will allow you to make a screen recording.
- After that, you want to start a new recording. You can do that by going to Files > New Movie Recording
- Now you will see a recording button and a small arrow beside it on your phone. Click on the small arrow and make sure your phone is the one selected.
- That’s all! These steps should be enough to let you stream your iPhone recording on Mac and now you can go to the BT Sports app on the phone and also enjoy it on your Macbook.
- Make sure the audio is properly connected and you have the voice increased. That’s all now you can enjoy!
BT Sports – Features and Subscriptions
BT Sports has huge coverage of sports. From football to cricket and even rugby and wrestling. You name it, BT Sports has it. You can watch the Premier League and FA Cup along with UEFA Conference league matches. Other than that it also has WWE, UFC Fight Night, and even T20 Cricket matches.
You will be getting all of that at the cheap price of £25/month if you buy the monthly pass. If you’re a Sky TV broadband user you can get all 4 BT Sports channels as well 11 Sky TV Sports channels only for £49.99/month.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I Watch BT Sports on Macbook?
Unfortunately, you cannot watch BT Sports on Macbook as it does not support Microsoft Silverlight which is used to run playback.
Where can I watch BT Sports?
BT Sports can be watched on Apple TV, Android, iOS, Samsung Smart TV, etc.
How can I watch BT Sport for free?
You can watch BT Sport for free on the official website btsport.com or the BT Sport app which is accessible on different devices.