Want to live stream sporting events? Use DAZN Chromecast!
If you’ve been an avid sports watcher for a long time then you probably know of DAZN. DAZN is one of the first global streaming services dedicated to live sports. It’s available in more than 200 countries making it accessible to everyone.
Not only that it also allows you to stream on several different streaming platforms as well like iOS, Android, Apple TV, PlayStation, Xbox, and Google Chromecast. Yes, you can also stream DAZN on Google Chromecast and if you want to know how to watch DAZN on Chromecast, keep on reading.
How To Watch DAZN Chromecast From Anywhere?
If you’re currently out of the country for a vacation or a business trip and you want to watch a regional sport but are unable to because of the geo-restrictions? Well, there’s no need to be upset because this can be solved with a really simple solution, VPN. Follow the steps below to see how you can watch content on DAZN through Chromecast when you’re abroad.
- Download or sign up for a VPN
- Connect the VPN to your router and choose your country as the VPN server.
- Make sure the streaming device and your phone are connected to the same Wi-fi connection.
- Assuming you have the DAZN app on your phone, log in to your account. You will be able to access all the content available in your country now because of the VPN.
- Play the content on your phone and click on the Google Cast icon.
- Pick Google Chromecast and it will play the content on your streaming device.
- And there you go! Now you can enjoy your regional sports matches even if you’re not in the country.
How To Watch DAZN on Google Chromecast
Google Chromecast lets you stream anything from your phone/tablet to your HDTV. If you don’t own a streaming platform to watch sports on a large screen, you literally don’t have to worry at all because just with a smartphone you can watch sports on a large screen as well, with the help of Google Chromecast. Just follow these steps below to see how that works.
- First, you will need to head to the DAZN website and sign up for DAZN.
- Then you need to install the DAZN app on your Android or iOS device, be it phone or tablet.
- After it finishes installing, launch the app and log in with your credentials.
- Make sure your streaming device is connected to the same Wi-fi as your phone/tablet.
- Now play whatever you’re in the mood for watching on the DAZN app on your phone and select the Google cast icon.
- Choose Google Chromecast and it will start playing the content on your streaming device.
- Now sit back and enjoy!
DAZN – Subscriptions and Packages
DAZN offers a large coverage of sports. As the licensing rights differ from country to country, the matches and sports available on DAZN will also depend on that. DAZN hosts thousands of events per year, the most prominent being Premier League, NBA, F1, NHL, MBL, NFL, and so on.
DAZN has different subscription prices in different counties. In North America, it costs $20 per month whereas for the UK it’s £7.99 and for Australia $2.99 per month. However, if you’re from the US, it’s advised that you get the yearly package of $99.99. It’s a 12-month package and if you look at it per month it’s only $8.33 per month making it a cheaper option for the long run.
It’s a really affordable sports streaming service that’s not only available in more than 200 countries but also on multiple streaming devices. You can watch it anywhere on anything from Apple TV to Google Chromecast, everything can work. So if you’re looking for a sports streaming service, DAZN is probably the best option.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is DAZN Chromecast free to use?
No. DAZN is a subscription-based streaming service. However, it’s really affordable and you can get it for £7.99/month in the UK and $20/month in the US. You can watch it for free for some time as DAZN does provide a free trial for new users.
Is DAZN Chromecast available in the US?
Yes. DAZN is available in the US along with 200 other countries. It’s probably the most accessible streaming service available.
Can I Watch DAZN on the Phone?
Yes. DAZN is available on many different devices. You can watch it on your Android, iOS, Apple TV, Samsung Smart TV, Android TV, Playstation 4 & 5, Xbox, Google Chromecast, etc.