A huge streaming service platform – the DAZN, as we all know, provides high-quality video of all sports events from around the globe, as well as its On-Demand Video programming, which includes activities such as boxing, football, martial arts, and so on. The stream-lined interphase of DAZN has a plethora of different sporting events and, of course, catching all the thrilling action on the big screen is a whole new experience. If you’re how to watch DAZN on a smart TV, this blog is curated to solve all your streaming problems. Read on to know the ways and alternatives of watching the streaming service on your smart TV.
How to Watch DAZN on from Anywhere?
114 matches from Serie A, all of Serie B, the Spanish La Liga, the French Ligue 1, and more will be on DAZN starting this season. No matter what region you belong to, signing up for DAZN on your smart TV is pretty easy.
However, it’s not fully guaranteed that your favorite sporting event will be streamed in your region. Because of something called geo-blockade. In order to watch DAZN on your smart TV no matter where you are living right now, you need a high-quality VPN subscription.
Here are some basic instructions to follow.
- Get yourself registered to both DAZN and a reputable VPN connection.
- Set your DAZN app on your smart TV.
- Set the location of your VPN server to Canada, Germany, or the US.
- Open the DAZN app or website on your Smart TV.
- Stream as much as you please from anywhere on your Smart TV
How to Install the DAZN App for Smart TV?
Since smart TVs let us use any USB drive to download and install applications from third-party sources, it is a better alternative for your Smart TV.
Here’s how you install the app on your smart TV.
- Download the DAZN app on your portable device (tablet or mobile phone).
- Get a USB device to transfer it.
- Connect the USB drive to your smart TV.
- You’ll be redirected to the list. From there, select the DAZN app file and install it.
- Click yes to the prompt for a source installation.
- Once it’s done, open the SideLoad launcher App.
- Now launch the DAZN app for your smart TV.
- Stream whatever sporting event you want!
In case your favorite sporting event on DAZN isn’t streaming in your region, you can always rely on a fast stream-supported VPN connection.
- Get yourself registered to a reliable VPN server.
- Set your location to whatever region your favorite sports are streaming.
- Connect your VPN.
- Sit back and enjoy your favorite sporting event
Find DAZN App on a Samsung Smart TV
From the Samsung content store, you can download the DAZN application. Connect your device to the internet before you download the app. You can search for DAZN in the sports section or enter DAZN in the appropriate field of the search function.
Find DAZN App on an LG Smart TV
LG content store allows users to download the application. Be sure to have an active Internet connection. You can either search for DAZN using the search function or find it in the sports section.
Find DAZN App on a Sony and Philip Smart TV
Navigate to the Apps section by scrolling down the Android TV home screen. Launch the Google Play Store application. By entering DAZN in the appropriate field, you can find the app by using the search function. Click on the DAZN app and start installing it.
Wrapping It Up!
Nothing excites crazy sports fans more than catching live action from their favorite gameplays on big screens – smart TVs. If you have both the smart TV and DAZN subscription, refer to our blog for how to watch it on smart TV.
And to stream without facing any geo-restriction issues, register yourself to a fast and reliable VPN server.
Frequently Asked Questions
What devices are compatible with DAZN?
Any smart device with an active internet connection
What Smart TVs are compatible with DAZN?
Samsung Tizen TV, Android TV, Sony’s Smart TV, Philips Smart TV, and LG Web OS TV are the compatible smart TVs for DAZN.
How to watch the geo-blocked DAZN content on your Smart TV?
With a reliable VPN connection bypassing the geo-restrictions, you may easily enjoy the sporting events that are blocked in your country.
Can I watch DAZN for free?
Technically, no. But if you have registered to DAZN from a Canadian server, you can enjoy a 30 days free trial of unlimited streaming.