Watch ESPN Live: How to Watch Online Outside The US


If you are traveling outside of the United States during your favorite sport’s live streaming and you are an ESPN subscriber and want to watch ESPN live online outside of the United States. Then you no longer need to be concerned. Because this article will explain all of the different ways to watch ESPN live outside of the United States, let’s get started.

ESPN Live is a sports and entertainment channel. Which is owned by ESPN Inc, a sports media platform. The reason for the ESPN restrictions from abroad is that The Walt Disney Company owns the majority of the company, 80%, and the remaining 20% is owned by Hearst Communications. They are both huge corporations in America. As a result, ESPN’s live content is unavailable outside of the United States.

A Way to Watch ESPN Live Without Cable:

Sure, there is a way to watch ESPN live without a cable subscription. It is more than just a TV network. It also offers its subscribers a website or app. Where It provides live video content without requiring a cable subscription and covers all ESPN channels. But there are some streaming channels that are not available on ESPN and must be added to ESPN+ via its free app. For this, you will be charged.

However, if you are not in the United States, then you are wasting your time and money as well. But through the VPN, you can watch ESPN live online from anywhere in the world. All you have to do is:

  • Signup for a Smooth VPN Service
  • Select the US server
  • Stream ESPN live online from anywhere live online
Get SportsVPN

How Can I Unblock ESPN Live Online Outside The US:

You can now remove all geo-restrictions from ESPN live online while not in the United States. With just a fast and secure VPN, you can now watch all sports live streaming from anywhere. All you have to do is follow these steps to make a VPN work:

  • Get a secure VPN. 
  • Choose the US as your region.
  • Watch exclusive streaming on ESPN live outside the US.
Get SportsVPN

How Do I Make Payments To ESPN Live From Outside The United States?

ESPN and ESPN+ provide all live streaming content for their users, for which they all require a payment. However, the service will get to know whether or not the user is in the United States through the payment method. And at this point, you could be caught. But don’t worry, you can make your payment using virtual payment cards that show you’re in the United States by visiting:


You can easily pay for ESPN live using these payment cards in the same way that a US citizen does. Furthermore, if You are using a VPN, the service will never know where you are. However, you must have a VPN. To get the VPN, simply follow these steps:

  • Get a reputable VPN.
  • Choose a US server from the list.
  • Enjoy watching ESPN live online from anywhere

To Sum Up:

We’ve come to the end of this article. At this point, we hope that this article has helped you in watching ESPN live online outside of the United States. And also make your ESPN payments easily by using the above-mentioned virtual payment cards, and enjoy live streaming from anywhere on ESPN live online.

Frequently Asked Questions.

Can I watch ESPN live for free?

Yes, you can stream ESPN Live for free, but ESPN+ will cost you money and provide you with all of the content.

On which devices can I use ESPN live online?

You can use and watch ESPN live online on any device, including mobile phones, tablets, PCs, Macs, and others.

Is it possible to watch ESPN live on streaming devices as well?

Yes, you can watch ESPN live on streaming devices such as Kodi, Amazon Fire TV, Roku, Smart TV, and gaming consoles including Xbox and PlayStation.

How to bypass the ESPN+ blackouts?

You can easily change your IP address using a VPN, allowing you to bypass ESPN+ blackouts and watch ESPN live from any country. However, a VPN is necessary, and for the VPN all you need to do is Purchase a fast VPN. Select US server. Watch ESPN live from any country. 

Is it possible to watch ESPN streaming on multiple streaming platforms?

Yes, with ESPN, you can watch live streams on a variety of streaming platforms, including ESPN+, FuboTV, Sling TV, and others. However, for ESPN, we recommend ESPN+, which costs you between $35 and $65.

Martin is a sports enthusiast and loves to write about trending events globally. He has also been selected for one of the FIFA World Cup Volunteering in 2014. Moreover, he loves to watch TV Shows and is a die hard Kobe Bryant Fan!