Congratulations! If you’re looking at how to watch ESPN on Xbox Live Online, you’ve come across the right article. ESPN, which is a source of comfort for every sports lover out there, can now easily be watched on your own Xbox by just following simple steps. But before we dive in further, we want to enlighten you on why ESPN is the #1 choice for all the sports fanatics out there. It’s all because of the following reasons:
- The channel helps you stay updated with the latest sports events.
- The network gives you live coverage and makes the experience more worth it.
- It displays the scores and highlights that make the game more enjoyable.
- You will also get live commentary that will either make you laugh or cry – there’s no in-between.
So, you see, ESPN is loved for all these reasons, and why shouldn’t it be? It’s heaven for all the sports fans out there. Now the question is, how can you watch ESPN on Xbox Live Online?
How to Watch ESPN Livestream on Xbox From Anywhere?
A variety of sports games are live-streamed online with the help of ESPN from anywhere in the world. This is not always the case while traveling abroad or residing outside of a given region. Your preferred domestic service, for example, may be geo-restricted. Perhaps the place where you wish to live-stream bans you from using the internet to access your favorite service, and you’re upset because you cannot watch your favorite match.
Follow the steps below to watch ESPN live online on Xbox seamlessly:
- Subscribe to a Compatible VPN
- Connect to a server in US
- Watch ESPN Live instantly on your Xbox
But don’t worry! Fortunately, there is a solution for almost everything. To begin, install appropriate VPN software on your device to make it appear as though it is located in another country. In just a few minutes, you’d be able to watch your favorite game in real-time as if you were in your own nation (where coverage is not geographically restricted).
And the cherry on the top, using a VPN for watching any form of content is completely free, quick, and secure. Do you want to use a VPN but aren’t sure where to begin? Don’t be worried anymore! Let’s jump on board and go over some basic processes to ensure that you can watch ESPN from wherever in the world.
Steps to watch ESPN live on Xbox
The ESPN+ subscription starts at only $6.99 per month, which is not such a huge amount and is easily affordable. And if you’re getting all the sports coverage in this price range, then it’s pretty great. Here are the steps you need to follow if you want to watch ESPN live on Xbox:
- Install the VPN server that you believe is worth it.
- Open the VPN app, and select your preferred location – where you want to be connected to. If you’re in the UK and want to watch American content, you’d need to pick the USA VPN from the list.
- Sign up for ESPN+
- Go to your Xbox’s Home Screen after you’ve logged in.
- On your Xbox, go to the app store and search for “ESPN+.”
- To install the program, select “Install.”
- Log in with your ESPN+ credentials once the app has been installed.
- ESPN+ will now be available on Xbox.
With the help of the ways mentioned above, you can easily enjoy an excellent experience of watching ESPN at home without worrying about spending on something expensive. Yes, it may differ from the live experience, but at least there’s something to cherish.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Do I have to pay to access the ESPN app?
The ESPN App is still free, and it offers the same news, information, highlights, and audio as before — but with a new, improved appearance. Users can still watch ESPN networks for free if they have a pay-TV subscription.
Can my subscription be re-activated?
Yes, you can reactivate a subscription on ESPN.com via the user icon after logging in.
Can I watch ESPN+ using a VPN?
Yes, you may need a VPN to use ESPN+ and access all the amazing sports content.
How much does it cost to get a VPN?
If you choose an annual or multiyear plan, you could end up paying anywhere from $2 to $10 each month, depending on the supplier. If you choose a monthly plan, you may expect to pay between $10 and $15 per month.
Are VPNs legal to use?
VPNs are totally legal to use in the vast majority of nations throughout the world.