Eurosport is a hub of popular football leagues like Premier League, Ligue 1, La Liga, and Champions League. This vast sporting platform also keeps up the watchers with sports news and updates from their favorite teams, players, and leagues. Catching live action from exciting sporting events on your smart Apple TV is a whole different experience. Luckily, the Eurosport app is available on the Apple Store for free installation on your Apple TV. However, in order to stream through a plethora of sports, you must have a Eurosport Pass subscription. If you’re wondering how to watch Eurosport on Apple TV, this post is for you! Keep reading for the best guidance.
How to Watch Eurosport on Apple TV from Anywhere?
There are so many sports available on Eurosport, from international football, cycling, Grand Slam Tennis, and motorsport to motorsport. The site, however, is only accessible from within Europe, so anyone in America or anywhere else will be unable to access it. But using a strong virtual private network (VPN) is an excellent method to bypass that geo-blockade.
A good VPN connection will successfully remove the restriction by masking your IP address. Moreover, the VPN encrypts your connection and routes it through a proxy server that you choose.
Thus, if you connect to a European server, you can watch Eurosport in the US, Australia, Japan, and anywhere around the globe!
Here are the basic steps to follow in order to watch Eurosport on your Apple TV from anywhere:
- Subscribe to a reputable VPN server and complete your subscription to the Eurosport App and Eurosport Pass.
- Locate the server on your VPN where your desirable sporting events are streaming.
- Open Eurosport on your Apple TV and stream your favorite sports with no hassle
How to Watch Eurosport on Apple TV
You might be wondering whether you can watch Eurosport on Apple TV or not. You guessed it right – yes, you can! Although as we already mentioned above, it is a requirement to have a Eurosport account along with the Eurosport Pass subscription. Once you have both of them, you’re good to stream your heart out through Eurosport!
After downloading the app, it’s easier to make purchases from the TV. You can use your computer to purchase and register your subscription. Later on, it’d be effortless to access Eurosport just by logging in Eurosport Player App on your Apple TV.
Following are some basic steps you need to undertake to watch Eurosport on your Apple TV.
Step-By-Step Guide to Install Eurosport on Apple TV
- Connect your Apple TV to an active internet connection.
- Open the Apple Store.
- Search for a Eurosport Player App.
- Install and launch the Eurosport Player App.
- Click on the subscription option that’ll pop up right away.
- Select the pass.
- Sign up for a new Eurosport account and head over to the payment method.
- Make sure that the payment is done and then move forward to log in to your iTunes account.
- Now tap on the Buy option.
- If you already have a Eurosport subscription on its website, select the sign-in button to sign in to your already subscribed account.
- If you have recently used your phone to purchase the subscription, tap on the Restore Purchase button.
- Now you’ll receive a confirmation message of your recent purchase.
- That’s all. Now open Eurosports on your Apple TV and stream your favorite sporting events.
No matter how feature-rich and outstanding your Apple TV is but if Eurosport doesn’t stream in your region, you’d be disappointed.
Well, don’t you worry! A reliable VPN connection can help you a lot in this regard.
Step-By-Step Guide to Watch Eurosport on Apple TV with A VPN:
- Get yourself registered for a strong and reliable VPN service.
- Head over to that VPN official website and download it on your Apple TV.
- Find a Europe-based server and connect to it.
- Log in to Eurosport and stream your favorite sports
What Is The Alternate Method Of Watching Eurosport On Apple TV? (Older Models)
This method uses the Airplay feature. Here are the steps to follow.
- Connect your Apple TV and iPhone to an active Wi-Fi connection.
- Open the Control Center on your iPhone.
- Click on the Screen Mirroring.
- It will start locating the Apple TV.
- Select your respective TV from the list.
- Now your iPhone’s screen will be displayed on your Apple TV.
- Launch the Eurosport Player App using your iPhone.
- Sign in using your account credentials.
- Play the match you want and it will start displaying on a big-screen – Apple TV’s screen!
Don’t have Eurosport in your country right now? Worry not, you can still use your Apple TV to stream your favorite sports.
- Invest in a good VPN.
- Set your server location to any country in Europe.
- Stream your favorite sports on your Apple TV
Wrapping It Up!
If you’re a sports lover and have Apple TV, Eurosport app should be right here as your top-most streaming option. The process of getting Eurosport is quite easy – explained above in the post. However, the only issue you can face is geo-blockade. But luckily, with a fast and reliable VPN server, you can easily bypass any streaming encryption.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I watch Eurosport Player on my Apple TV?
Yes, you can! All you need to do is to download the Eurosport Player App from your Apple Store directly on your Apple TV.
Is Eurosport free on now TV?
Although no! But you can get access to Eurosport 1 and 2 channels with a NowTV subscription.
Can I watch Eurosport outside Europe?
Yes, by registering to a powerful VPN server!