Don’t have a large screen device that supports Eurosport? Well, don’t worry! Because with Eurosport you don’t need a separate device it can work just fine with Chromecast. This is why we’ve prepared a step-by-step guide on how to watch Eurosport on Chromecast for you!
Eurosport is one of the most used and talked about sports streaming services in Europe. It’s popular due to its amazing coverage of sports events. Want to watch football matches? Well, Eurosport has full matches of the Premier League and FA Cup. Along with that it also has EuroLeague and so many other events. It’s also pretty accessible as it’s available on multiple streaming platforms including Android, iOS, Apple TV, Chromecast, etc. But we’re here to see how to watch Eurosport on Chromecast, so let’s get into it.
Guide To Chromecasting Eurosport
Watching Eurosport through Chromecast is really simple. Follow the steps below to see how it works! Before casting, there are a few prerequisite steps that need to be done.
- After turning your TV or monitor on, you need to connect the Chromecast device to the HDMI port of the device.
- Make sure your Chromecast-connected device i.e. your TV or Monitor and your casting device i.e. your smartphone are connected to the same Wi-fi network.
Now let’s see how to Chromecast Eurosport.
- First, you need to download the Eurosport Player app on your smartphone using the Play Store / App Store.
- After it’s finished installing, launch the app and click on the Cast icon on the top right corner.
- It will start searching for nearby devices.
- Choose your Chromecast-connected device from the options.
- Now you can stream any sports event from Eurosport on your Chromecast device!
How To Chromecast Eurosport Using PC
You can also Chromecast Eurosport using a PC or web browser by following the steps below!
- Go to your Chrome browser on your PC.
- Now go to the Eurosport Web Player website from your browser
- Play the video you wish to Chromecast
- Go to the Chrome menu by clicking the three dots on the top right corner.
- Click on Cast from the given options and then select the Source. It should be either desktop, page or file.
- After that, it’ll search for nearby devices. Choose your Chromecast-connected device from the options.
- And you’re all set! Now you can Chromecast Eurosport to your device from your PC!
How To Chromecast Eurosport With A VPN
If you didn’t know, Eurosport is sadly only available in certain European countries that’s why it’s not available in the US, Canada or other countries outside of Europe. So if you’re currently not in Europe for a vacation or a business meeting and wondering how to Chromecast Eurosport Using a VPN, then it’s your day! Because we’ll be providing you with a step-by-step guide on how to use Chromecast with a VPN.
- Download or sign up for a VPN.
- Connect to a Europe-based server preferably the UK.
- Connect your Chromecast device to your TV or monitor through the HDMI port.
- Make sure your Chromecast-connected device and streaming device are connected to the same Wi-fi network with the VPN.
- Now download the Eurosport Player app on your phone and open it.
- Play the sport you want to watch and click on the Cast icon in the top right corner.
- Choose your device from the given. options
- And you’re all done! Now you can easily Chromecast Eurosport from overseas with no problem!
How To Watch Eurosport Using a VPN
If you’re wondering how you can watch Eurosport from overseas where it’s geo-restricted, don’t worry we got you! Just follow the simple steps below and you will be able to easily access all Eurosport content in no time!
- Download or sign up for a VPN
- Connect to a UK server
- Download the Eurosport Player app from the Play Store / App Store or visit the Eurosport Web Player site.
- Create an account or log in and subscribe to a package.
- Play your favorite sport and sit back and relax!
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Eurosport Free To Use?
Unfortunately, Eurosport is a subscription-based sports streaming service and is not available for free. But, the monthly pass only costs €6.49/month and the annual plan costs €4.49/month.
Is Eurosport Available in The US?
No. Eurosport is a Europe-based sports channel and is available in most European countries like the UK and Switzerland. It’s not available in the US but can be accessed by using a VPN.
Can I Watch Eurosport on Apple TV?
Yes. Eurosport is available to install on Apple TV along with Android, iOS, Chromecast and other devices.