Wait! Are you also a Motorsport lover like me? Formula 1, the high-class car racing, is already lined up for 2022. So, if you are an Aussie and anticipated to know how to watch Formula 1 in Australia? We have got you covered.
Formula 1, the highest international racing class for open-wheel single-seater formula racing cars, is sanctioned by the Fédération Internationale de l’Automobile (FIA). In addition, FIA Formula 1 launched The World Drivers’ Championship in 1981, one of the premier forms of racing worldwide since it was inaugurated in 1950.
Due to the covid pandemic, Formula 1 has been delayed for the last 2 years. But now the long wait has come to an end, and it’s finally around the corner! So let’s get the complete details of streaming Formula in Australia.
How To Watch Formula 1 in Australia:
The casual fans of formula 1 will go on the race day, but the real fans want to stream practice and qualify round. So for the real fans, the official rights to broadcast the live streaming of these 3 rounds of Formula 1 in Australia are owned by Foxtel sports (which includes Foxtel Now and Kayo Sports).
Suppose you are out of your hometown or traveling on vacation and do not have access to these channels; what now? You can still stream Formula 1 in Australia by not being in Australia with the help of a VPN. Isn’t this exciting? Let us explain to you the easiest way to watch the race if you are not in Australia:
- Firstly, subscribe to a reliable VPN.
- Sign up with your complete details.
- Log in with your credentials.
- Select the Australian server from the server’s list.
- Now open Foxtel or Kayo Sports, and you are good to go.
Watch Formula 1 in Australia on Kayo Sports:
Kayo Sports offers the best user interface for F1 fans. It has innovative features, including SplitView, where you can watch four sports at a time. It is compatible with many devices like your PC or Mac via a browser, iOS and Android devices, and Apple TV, Android TV, Chromecast, and Samsung TV. Additionally, it is compatible with IOS and gaming consoles. The subscription cost for this streaming channel is $25/month for two simultaneous live streams As well as Kayo Sports gives you access to over 50 live sports, including Supercars, IndyCar, and MotoGP.
Stream Formula 1 in Australia Live on Foxtel Now:
With Foxtel Now, you will get the best experience while streaming Formula 1 in Australia. It’s perfectly suited to those who want Sports with Pop/Lifestyle channels as it allows users to stream content in 720p HD. The cost of its monthly subscription is $54/per month. Compatible devices with Foxtel Now are the Google Chrome browser on PCs, Macs, iOS, Android phones, Smart TVs, Gaming Console, and tablets.
Schedule of Formula 1 in Australia:
Gear up Motor Sports lovers, The Formula 1 in Australia 2022 is all set, to begin with, fire! The most anticipated event will take place from April 8 to April 10 this year.
We have mentioned the schedule for the three days for your convenience:
|Friday, April 8||Practice 1 (1:00 pm-2:00 pm), Practice 2 (4:00 pm-5:00 pm)|
|Saturday, April 9||Practice 3 (1:00 pm-2:00 pm), Qualifying (4:00 pm-5:00 pm)|
|Sunday, April 10||Race (3:00 pm)|
Formula 1 For Android users:
If you are already an Australian resident, then you can easily access Formula 1 by buying its subscription plan, but if you are traveling out and want to connect through your preferred device, follow the below-mentioned steps
- Unfold the VPN app on your Android device.
- Connect to a server in Australia.
- Sign up for a new google account and log in.
- Search for the Foxtel Now app in the Play Store.
- Install it and sign up for a free account.
- Congratulations, Foxtel Now is now available on your Android device.
Formula 1 For Firestick Users:
Follow the below-mentioned steps to download the Kayo sports app on your Firestick device:
- Startup your FireStick and go to Search.
- Enter the word ‘Kayo Sports’ and press enter.
- The Kayo Sports app for Fire TV Stick’ will appear in the search results.
- Download the app
- After completion of installation, open it.
- Open the Kayo Sports app and sign up/log in with your credentials.
- Now you can start watching Kayo Sports on Firestick.
Formula 1 For Apple TV Users:
- Choose a service provider that allows you to access Foxtel Now app if you are not in your hometown; I highly recommend a VPN that provides you with smart DNS.
- Find your Smart DNS addresses, go to your Apple TV’s Settings menu, and select Network at the bottom of the page.
- Choose your Network by pressing the Wi-Fi button.
- Then go to DNS Configuration and choose Manual Configuration.
- Download and install the Foxtel Now app on your Apple TV, and you are done.
So now that you have read the complete article, you must know how to stream Formula 1 in Australia, or if unfortunately, you’re out of your hometown things can be difficult. However, you can still connect to a premium VPN to stream your favorite sport so that there is no chance to miss out on any update of the event.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How Can I watch Formula 1 in Australia?
Subscribe to the sports channels mentioned above (Kayo Sports, Foxtel Now, or Sky Sports) and smoothly stream Formula 1 racing events in Australia.
Where will Formula 1 in Australia be held?
The Formula 1 race will be held at Melbourne’s Albert Park Grand Prix Circuit.
Is Formula 1 available on Kayo Sports?
Yes, if you want up-to-date event details, the Formula 1 live in Australia, then stream it on Kayo Sports. Currently, it is offering a 14 days trial as well, isn’t this exciting?