Are you subscribed to FuboTV and want to know how to watch FuboTV on Apple TV? Well, then you’re on the right page! FuboTV is a TV-provider service that offers multiple channels and some other amazing features. You can subscribe to the monthly package and get access to 50+ channels and also get a lot of cloud storage to download stuff. FuboTV has some great features and packages so before we see how to watch it on Apple TV let’s take a look at FuboTV’s features.
FuboTV – Subscription and Packages
The platform currently has 3 packages to offer to its users.
- Pro – has 112 channels and 1000 hours of cloud DVR storage, unlimited screens and family share. It costs $69.99/month.
- Elite – has 165 channels, unlimited screens, family share and 1000 hours of DVR storage. It costs $79.99/month
- Latino – has 43 Spanish language channels and costs $32.99/month. 250 hours of cloud storage and 2 simultaneous screens.
Other than this, you can also pay a little extra amount to get add-on channels on FuboTV as well. For example, you can add Adventure Plus for $4.99, Epix for $5.99 and such. It’s a great service that offers a lot of channels at a decent price.
Guide To Watch FuboTV on Apple TV
Another great feature of FuboTV is that you can watch it on multiple platforms like Android, iOS, Amazon Fire TV and even Apple TV. Let’s take a look at the steps you need to follow to watch FuboTV on your Apple TV.
- First, go here and sign up for FuboTV.
- Create an account and subscribe to a package.
- Then, on your Apple TV home screen go to the App Store.
- Search for FuboTV and click Install.
- Download the app and after it finishes installing, open it.
- Click on Sign in to log in to the account you created earlier.
- You can now watch FuboTV on your Apple TV without any problems.
Alternative Method To Watch FuboTV on Apple TV
You can also use another method to watch FuboTV on Apple TV if for some reason the first one is not working. Do keep in mind you will need an iOS device like iPhone or iPad for this method. Follow the steps below to see how this method works!
- Make sure your iPhone/iPad and your Apple TV are connected to the same Wi-fi connection.
- Go to the control center on your iPhone and click on Screen Mirroring
- You will get a list of the available devices. Choose Apple TV from the list and you will get a code on your TV if it’s the first time you’re screen mirroring.
- Enter the code in your iPhone and it will start mirroring your iPhone screen on your Apple TV.
- Now install the FuboTV app, or launch it if you already have it and enjoy! You can now watch FuboTV on your Apple TV.
How To Watch FuboTV on Apple TV With VPN
If you’re currently residing in a country where FuboTV is not available and you’re unable to access it, don’t worry because we have a very simple solution for you, VPN. With a VPN you can get through any geo-restrictions and get access to content from around the world. Just follow the steps below to see how to watch FuboTV on Apple TV with a VPN.
- Download or sign up for a VPN
- Connect to a US-based server
- Connect the VPN to your router.
- Go to the FuboTV website to sign up for an account and subscribe to a package.
- Then all you need to do is follow the same steps as above and you’ll be done! Now you can access FuboTV overseas without having to worry about geo-restrictions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is FuboTV Free?
No. FuboTV is a TV Provider that offers 100+ channels in its subscription. You need to pay $69.99/month to get the cheapest package with 112 channels and 1000 hour cloud DVR storage.
Can I Watch FuboTV on Apple TV?
Yes. FuboTV is available in the App Store so you can easily install it on your Apple TV and enjoy it. You can also use the screen mirror option on your iPhone to watch it on your Apple TV as well.
Is FuboTV Available In The UK?
No. Unfortunately, FuboTV is only available in the US and people outside the US won’t be able to access it due to the geo-restrictions. You will need a VPN if you want to use FuboTV in the UK.