Interested in watching FuboTV, and searching how to watch FuboTV on Chromecast? If that’s the case, you’ve arrived at the correct place! FuboTV is a TV service that provides a wide variety of channels as well as a number of other impressive features. You can receive access to 50+ channels and a lot of cloud storage if you sign up for a monthly subscription. FuboTV offers a lot to offer in terms of features and bundles, so let’s have a look at them first.
How to Watch FuboTV on Chromecast
FuboTV also allows you to watch on a variety of devices, including Android, iOS, Amazon Fire TV, and Chromecast. Check out these simple instructions on how to use FuboTV on your Chromecast.
- The first step is to register for FuboTV.
- Sign up for an account and choose a plan.
- Once you’ve done that, go to the App Store from the Chromecast home screen.
- Search for FuboTV and then click Install.
- Open the app when the download is complete.
- To access the account you established earlier, click Sign in.
- Your Chromecast will now play FuboTV flawlessly.
How to Watch FuboTV in Different Ways
To stream FuboTV on Chromecast, you may also use a second way if the first doesn’t work. Remember that an iOS device like an iPhone or iPad is required for this procedure. See how this works by following the instructions below!
- Ensure that both your device and Chromecast are using the same Wi-Fi network.
- Screen Mirroring may be found in the iPhone’s control center.
- All of the devices that are in your area will be shown. If this is your first time using screen mirroring, you will be prompted to enter a code on your TV after selecting Chromecast from the list.
- It will begin mirroring your iPhone screen to your Chromecast when you enter the code.
- The FuboTV app may now be installed or launched, so enjoy! Chromecast users may now enjoy FuboTV on their devices.
Best Way of Watching FuboTV on Chromecast
FuboTV isn’t accessible in your current location, but don’t worry, we have a simple solution for you: a virtual private network (VPN). There are no geo-restrictions while using a virtual private network (VPN). If you want to watch FuboTV on Chromecast using a VPN, just follow the instructions below.
- Use a virtual private network (VPN)
- Connect to a server in the United States.
- Connect your router to the VPN.
- Sign up for an account on the FuboTV website and choose a plan.
To complete the process, all you have to do is follow the exact procedures outlined above! Geo-restrictions are no longer an issue while using FuboTV.
Plans & Subscriptions for FuboTV
Users of FuboTV presently have the option of choosing from one of three packages.
Unlimited screens and family sharing are included in the Pro package, which contains 112 channels and 1000 hours of cloud DVR storage. The monthly fee is $69.99.
Unlimited screens, family sharing and 1000 hours of DVR storage come included with Elite. It costs $79.99 a month to make use of this service.
Fubo Latino Includes 43 Spanish-language channels and costs $32.99/month; it is a subscription service. 250 hours of cloud storage and the ability to run two displays at once are included.
In addition to this, you can also purchase more channels on FuboTV for a nominal fee. If you want to add Adventure Plus for $4.99, Epix for $5.99, and so on, you may. There are many channels available at a reasonable fee, making it an excellent value.
Features of FuboTV on Chromecast
A 1000-hour cloud DVR is included with FuboTV (no expiration). DVR storage on the old FuboTV Standard Plan is limited to 30 hours; on the legacy FuboTV Starter Plan, it is unlimited. They are capable of recording the whole series, which means that when a new episode of a show airs, the DVR will automatically record it. If you begin recording anything after it has already begun, FuboTV will include the complete episode for your convenience. If the program goes beyond its allotted time slot, the recording will not automatically extend.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a cost to using FuboTV?
No. FuboTV is a subscription-based television service that provides access to more than one hundred channels. The lowest subscription, which includes 112 channels and 1000 hours of cloud DVR storage, costs $69.99 per month.
Does Chromecast support FuboTV?
Yes. If you have a Chromecast, you may download FuboTV from the App Store and start watching. You may also mirror your iPhone’s screen to your Chromecast using the screen mirroring option.
Is there a UK version of FuboTV?
No. As a result of geo-restrictions, FuboTV may only be accessed by residents of the United States. If you want to access FuboTV in the UK, you’ll need a VPN.