As more live TV services become available, the cord-cutting community is fast-growing around the world. Live TV streaming has come a long way from where it was only a few years ago. As the number of players offering live TV over the internet has increased, so has the number of participants providing live TV over the internet. These days, there’s plenty to pick from.
One of the better possibilities is FuboTV. It debuted in 2015 as a sports-focused streaming platform, with a particular concentration on soccer. FuboTV has kept a lot of its original spirit and is a great place for sports fans to watch live games and contests.
However, it has now expanded its programming to include movies, TV shows, news, and other types of media. Over 200 live TV channels are available on FuboTV, including ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, ESPN, AMC, and MTV.
There is a great deal of sports stuff available. The NFL, NHL, NBA, MLB, MLS, NASCAR, golf, tennis, boxing, European soccer leagues and tournaments, and more are all available on FuboTV. Fans can watch previews, reviews, analyses, highlights, replays, and sports documentaries in addition to live sports.
There are various features on fuboTV that will enhance your viewing experience. If you have a FireStick 4K or FireStick 4K Max, you can watch some videos in 4K resolution. There’s also up to 72-hour playback and cloud DVR storage. A wide range of devices and operating systems are supported by fuboTV. It’s only licensed in the United States, Canada, and Spain right now.
Where Can I Watch FuboTV from Around the World
FuboTV is licensed in the United States, Canada, and Spain, as I previously stated. If you live in one of those areas, you’re good to go with FuboTV. If you live outside of those areas, though, you don’t have to worry because you can watch FuboTV from anywhere in the world. On Firestick, all you need is a trustworthy VPN.
A VPN allows you to overcome geo-restrictions and unblock content on sites like fuboTV. A VPN hides your internet connection and safeguards your privacy, allowing you to avoid being throttled on the internet.
Sign up for a VPN using the instructions below to unblock fuboTV while also making your internet experience more enjoyable and secure.
- Get a VPN account. Many of them are backed by a 30-day money-back guarantee. This means you can try it out for free for the first 30 days, and if you’re not happy with the results (which is exceedingly improbable), you can get a full refund.
- Turn on your Fire TV Stick and go to the Find menu, then Search.
- In the search bar, type “Expressvpn” (without quotes) and chose VPN when it appears in the results.
- To activate the VPN app on your Fire TV / Stick, hit Download.
- Launch the app and log in using the credentials you generated when purchasing an ExpressVPN subscription. Sign in by clicking the Sign in button.
- To connect to a VPN server, click the Power button. That is all there is to it. With the fastest and most efficient VPN for FireStick, your connection is now safe.
How to Install and Use FuboTV on a FireStick
- This is the fuboTV FireStick home screen. Navigate to MENU at the top of the page to see the menu.
- Home, Sports, Shows, Movies, Guide, and Recordings are the menu options.
- The Sports tab divides the content into sports categories: Soccer, football, basketball, and other sports (just about every sport you can think of).
- To see the schedule of current events, forthcoming events, and recordings of prior events, select any category.
- The program guide for all of fuboTV’s live TV channels can be found in the Guide section.
- The final segment is recordings. This tab displays a list of all the videos you’ve recorded and saved, as well as how much DVR storage you’ve utilized.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the price of the FuboTV app?
You can opt from a variety of plans with fuboTV. The plans range in price from $11 to $80 per month. The monthly fee for the regular plan is $55.
There are additional add-on choices available that provide you with a lot of flexibility in terms of including your favorite TV channels in your subscription. The add-ons might cost anywhere from $5 to $25 per month.
On fuboTV, what networks can I watch?
On fuboTV, you can watch ESPN, Fox Sports, Discovery Channels, and a variety of other channels. However, your ability to access these channels is contingent on your plan.
Is it possible to watch fuboTV from anywhere in the world?
No, fuboTV is only available in the United States. However, you may use a VPN to connect to a US server and continue viewing fuboTV even if you are not in the United States.
Is fuboTV FireStick compatible?
Yes, it works with Fire gadgets as well as other Android phones and tablets. It’s now available for purchase on Amazon.
Is it possible to obtain fuboTV on a Firestick?
Yes, you may download the fuboTV app for your Firestick from the Amazon app store. Additionally, sideloading techniques can be used to install fuboTV on a Fire TV device.