If you don’t know what FuboTV is, it’s basically a streaming service with more than 100 channels that offers entertainment, sports, and news all in one package. Not only that but it’s also so accessible as it’s available on so many platforms like Apple TV, Android, iOS and even Roku. Yep! it’s also available on Roku and if you’re wondering how to watch FuboTV on Roku then don’t stop reading.
Is FuboTV Worth The Money
Before we see how to watch FuboTV on Roku let’s take a look at what FuboTV has to offer us and if it’s worth paying the money or not. As mentioned above FuboTV has 100+ channels in all its packages making it a great option to get instead of cable. FuboTV has 3 packages to offer as of right now.
- Pro – It has 112 channels with 1000 hours of cloud DVR storage with more than 10 screens at a time. It will cost you $69.99/month.
- Elite – This package will cost you $79.99/month and it has 165 channels, unlimited screens as well as 1000-hour cloud storage.
- Latino – Offering you 35+ channels in the Spanish language, the Fubo Latino package will cost you $32.99/month. It has 250-hour cloud storage and can be used on 2 screens at a time.
You can also get add-ons by paying an extra amount. You will need to pay somewhere around $3 to $10 to get some extra channels like Epix and Adventure Plus. All these features are amazing and FuboTV is a great option for you to get if you want to cut the cord.
How To Watch FuboTV on Roku
If you own a Roku device and are wondering how to watch FuboTV on Roku, we got you! It’s actually really easy as the FuboTV app is available on Roku so you can just install it and you’ll be done! Follow the steps below to see how you can install FuboTV on your Roku.
- Before installing it on your Roku, go to the FuboTV website and sign up for an account. Subscribe to one of the packages and choose any add-ons you want and finish creating your account.
- Then on your Roku go to the home screen.
- From there go to Search and type Fubo and choose FuboTV from the options.
- Click on Add Channel to begin the installation.
- After it’s done installing, launch the app and enter your credentials to sign in
- That’s it! Now you can enjoy FuboTV and the 100 other channels on your Roku.
Alternative Method To Watch FuboTV On Roku
If you’re having trouble installing. FuboTV due to some problems and are unable to download it, don’t worry because there is another way you can watch FuboTV on Roku. Just follow the steps below.
- Make sure your phone and your Roku device are connected to the same internet connection.
- Then on your phone, enable Screen Mirroring from Settings.
- On your, Roku go to Settings then to the Select menu and make sure Screen Mirroring is turned on.
- After you enable it on your Roku, go to your phone and choose Roku as the streaming device from the available options.
- That will start mirroring your phone screen to your Roku.
- Now install the FuboTV app and log in. You can now watch FuboTV on your Roku with this method.
How To Watch FuboTV Outside The US on Roku
FuboTV is a great streaming service. The only disappointing thing about it is that it’s only available in the US. So the people outside the US won’t be able to access its content at all. However, you don’t have to worry about that because with the use of a VPN you can solve this problem. Just follow the steps below!
- Download or sign up for a VPN
- Connect to a US-based server.
- Connect the VPN to your router
- Make sure your Roku is connected to the VPN. That’s all! Now all you need to do is follow the same steps as above and you should be able to access FuboTV from anywhere around the world!
Frequently Asked Questions
Is FuboTV Free?
No. FuboTV is a subscription-based TV provider that has more than 100 channels available. You will need to pay a minimum of $69.99/month to get access to all of FuboTV’s channels.
Can I Watch FuboTV in the UK?
Unfortunately, FuboTV is only available for the people of the US. If you’re not in the US you won’t be able to access any content due to the geo-restrictions. You can use a VPN to bypass the restrictions though.
Is FuboTV Available on Apple TV?
Yes. FuboTV is available to install on Apple TV. Not only that it’s also available on Android, iOS, Amazon Fire TV, Roku, etc.