For all those people who desire to watch FuboTV outside the US, your time is finally here. We have curated this article, especially for you because we want you to have the best experience while watching your favorite sports. Geo-restriction often brings a frown on people’s faces, and it’s all for the right reason. But don’t worry. We’ve got a solution for you!
Since FuboTV is only available in the US, Canada, and Spain, individuals often wonder how they can enjoy their most-liked games. Honestly, which sports lover wouldn’t get upset at the thought of missing matches on CBS, NBC, and ESPN? Well, here’s some good news for all the sports fanatics in the world. All you need is a reliable VPN with many servers in the US and a FuboTV subscription to enjoy all the content at home in your comfortable clothes! You can get a subscription for $64.99/month! Let’s learn how to watch FuboTV from different platforms outside the US.
How To Watch FuboTV Live On The Phone
Suppose you’re at your workplace and have some free time. You’re yawning from boredom and just wishing you were at home so you could broadcast the latest football match. Well, guess what? You can now enjoy FuboTV live from your office on your mobile device! It doesn’t matter if you have an Android or iOS. Also, FuboTV is available outside the US Follow these simple steps and start streaming:
- Make sure you have a stable internet connection.
- Switch your app store and phone location to the US.
- Download and set up a safe VPN application.
- Connect to the US server.
- Open the app store on your device.
- In the search bar, type “Fubo TV.”
- A suggestion list will be displayed. Choose the right application and install it.
- Once the installation has been done, open the application and enter your credentials.
- Ensure you have a FuboTV subscription; otherwise, it will show an error.
- Enjoy streaming any sporting event, no matter where you are!
How To Watch FuboTV Live Online On A Smart TV
Do you feel more comfortable watching matches on a bigger screen? Great! Here are the basic steps to watch FuboTV on a Smart TV:
- Purchase a FuboTV subscription if you already don’t have one.
- Download a VPN application on your Smart TV.
- From the app store, install the Fubo TV application.
- Open the application on your big screen.
- Sign in with valid credentials.
- Begin streaming your favorite content!
How To Watch FuboTV Online On Roku
Do you have Roku and want to watch FuboTV from your home? No worries! Since VPN cannot be directly downloaded on Roku, you must set it up on your router. Read through the following instructions and start streaming:
- Download a reasonable VPN.
- Establish a connection to the Wi-Fi router.
- Connect to any server in the US.
- Insert the Roku stick through the HDMI port on your Smart TV.
- Turn on your TV and choose FuboTV on the home screen. If the app isn’t there, you will have to download it.
- Use your credentials to log in.
- Enjoy watching your favorite sports from anywhere!
How To Watch FuboTV Livestream On Kodi
Although Kodi doesn’t support VPN just like Roku, there are still ways to go about this problem. Make sure you perform all these steps if you want some sporty goodness:
- Make sure you have a VPN installed.
- Add the VPN to your Kodi. All you have to do is download the VPN on your PC, transfer it to a USB device and connect it to your Kodi device.
- Navigate to Settings, then System Settings, then finally Add-ons. Go to unknown sources.
- Install the VPN on your Kodi.
- After that, open the VPN application and connect to a US-based server.
- Then go to Kodi’s home screen and download the FuboTV add-on there.
- Begin discovering everything FuboTV has to offer!
How To Watch FuboTV Live On Firestick
Do you have an Amazon Firestick and want to watch FuboTV from it? We’ve got you covered! FuboTV is also Available Outside the US. Follow these basic steps and travel to the world of sports:
- Allow installation from unknown sources on your Firestick.
- Turn on the VPN by connecting to a US server.
- Download the FuboTV application on your device.
- Log in using the right credentials and start streaming!
Frequently Asked Questions
What Is FuboTV?
FuboTV is an internet streaming service based in the United States that provides subscribers with access to some of the most popular sports channels available. The NFL, MLB, NBA, MLS, and even international football/soccer competitions are all available as live broadcasts.
Can I Watch FuboTV From Anywhere?
Unfortunately, no. Fubo TV offers its content only in the United States, Canada, and Spain. Canada and Spain, on the other hand, have limited access. This means they only have a few channels and shows to select from.
Which Device Can Be Used To Stream FuboTV?
Apple TV, Roku, Android TV, Amazon Fire TV, PC, Mac, iOS, Android, and even Chromecast are supported with FuboTV. So, in a nutshell, everything.