The NBA, also known as the National Basketball League, is one of the most popular sports games in the world. Everyone gets excited when it’s NBA season and wants to tune in for the matches, however, it’s quite hard to catch up with these matches if you’re not from the US.
NBA games are only available to watch and stream on ESPN and ABC channels, and you can watch these channels on cable or through a TV provider like Sling TV, FuboTV, Hulu Live TV, etc. The latter option is recommended as it can be streamed on a lot of devices and platforms like Apple TV, Android, FireStick, and even Xbox. Yep, you can also watch NBA games through these TV providers on your Xbox! Wondering how to do that? Then keep on reading.
How To Watch NBA Games Through FuboTV on Xbox
The only way you can watch NBA games on your Xbox is by a TV provider and there are a few available to choose from. FuboTV is one of them. It’s the most sought-after streaming service available. Its packages are amazing. You not only get a lot of channels, you also get a huge amount of cloud DVR to download some of your favorite shows or matches. So let’s take a look at what packages FuboTV is offering.
- Fubo Pro – For only $69.9/month you get 112 channels, 1000 hour cloud DVR storage and also 10 screens at once
- Fubo Elite – This will cost you $79.9/month and it has 166 channels along with 1000 hour cloud DVR storage. You also get 10 screens at once in this package
- Fubo Latina – This package is amazing for all the Spanish folks. You get 43 Spanish channels and 250 hour DVR storage for only $32.99/month.
You can get ESPN and ABC in both Fubo Pro and Elite packages. Just follow the steps below to see how to install it on your Xbox.
- First, you need to head over to the FuboTV website and create an account and subscribe to a package.
- After that, go to your Xbox home screen.
- Go to the app store and search ‘FuboTV’
- Click on the install button to start the installation.
- After it finishes installing, click on Sign in.
- Enter your credentials and you’re done! Now you can enjoy all of FuboTV’s channels, including ESPN and watch NBA games easily on your Xbox.
How To Watch NBA Games Through Youtube TV on Xbox
Another streaming service that lets you watch ESPN and NBA games is YouTube TV. You probably have heard of YouTube TV, it has some of the best and most accessible features. You can subscribe to YouTube TV for only $64.99/month and get 85+ cable and local channels. Not only that, you can customize your YouTube TV package by using add-on channels. You also get unlimited DVR storage on 9 multiple screens.
YouTube TV has one of the best packages available and if you’re looking to subscribe to a TV-Provider, YouTube TV is a great option. It can also be installed on your Xbox, just follow the steps mentioned below and you can get YouTube TV and then enjoy NBA games on your Xbox.
- Go to the YouTube website and subscribe to the YouTube TV package.
- Then go to the Xbox home screen and go to the app store.
- Search for ‘YouTube TV’ and click on the app from suggestions.
- Click on ‘Install’ to begin the installation.
- After it’s done installing, launch the app and click on sign in and enter your credentials.
- Now you can easily watch all the NBA matches on your Xbox!
How To Watch NBA Games on Xbox With A VPN
One disappointing thing about FuboTV and most of the TV-providers is that they’re only available in the US and cannot be watched from anywhere other than the US due to the geo-restrictions. However, this can be solved just by using a VPN! Just follow the steps below to see how.
- Download and sign up for a VPN
- Connect to a US-based server like New York.
- Connect the VPN to your router.
- Make sure your Xbox is connected to the router.
- Now you can watch FuboTV and other TV-providers easily on your Xbox without having to worry about geo-restrictions.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Can I Watch NBA Live?
You can watch NBA live through ESPN or ABC channels. These are available through cable or by subscribing to a TV-provider like Sling TV or FuboTV.
Does FuboTV have ESPN?
Yes, you can watch ESPN on FuboTV by subscribing to one of the packages available.
Is FuboTV Available In The UK?
No. Unfortunately, FuboTV is not available in the UK. You can use a VPN to access it.