NBC Sports is an American sports streaming service that offers a huge variety of live sports events. You can watch so many matches like MLB, NASCAR, NFL and the Olympic games as well. Do you know what the best part is? You don’t necessarily need to get cable to watch NBC Sports, you can watch it through TV providers. Hulu Live TV is one of the TV providers that has NBC Sports and also has some great features! So if you want to know how to watch NBC Sports on Hulu, keep reading.
How To Watch NBC Sports Outside The US
NBC Sports is a great sports streaming service however it’s only available in the US due to which people outside the country won’t be able to access it. But don’t worry because this can be easily solved by using a VPN. All you need to do is follow the steps below!
- Download or sign up for a VPN
- Connect to a US-based server.
- Connect the VPN to your router.
- Now connect the Wi-fi to your preferred device!
- That’s all, now you should be able to bypass the geo-restrictions and enjoy NBC Sports from anywhere around the world.
How To Watch NBC Sports on Hulu on Apple TV
Hulu Live TV is available to install on Apple TV. It’s really simple, just follow the steps below to see how you can install it.
- Go to your Apple TV home screen.
- From there go to the App Store
- In the search bar search for Hulu Live TV
- Click on the app from the suggestions and click on Download to begin the installation.
- After it finishes downloading, launch the app.
- Make sure to sign up for a Hulu account and subscribe to a package on their website beforehand.
- Sign in to your Hulu Live account on your Apple TV and you’re done! You will be able to access NBC Sports on Hulu Live TV with no problem!
How To Watch NBC Sports on Hulu Live TV on Roku
Hulu Live TV can be installed on Roku as well. That way you can watch NBC Sports through Hulu Live TV on your Roku device! Follow the steps below to see how you can add Hulu Live TV channel to your Roku. Make sure to sign up for an account and subscribe to a package beforehand.
- Go to the Roku home screen by pressing the home button on your remote.
- Then go to the Search bar and type Hulu Live TV with the help of the virtual keyboard.
- Click on the app from suggestions and click Add Channel to install the channel.
- After it finishes installing, launch the app and Sign in
- You’re all done! Now you can watch NBC Sports on your Roku as well with Hulu Live TV.
How To Watch NBC Sports on Hulu Live TV on FireStick
The best thing about Hulu Live TV is that it’s really accessible! You can also watch it on Firestick. Just follow the steps below to see how to download it on your Firestick.
- On your FireStick main menu, go to Search and type ‘NBC’ using the virtual keyboard.
- From the search results click on the app and then Download.
- After it finishes installing, launch the app and sign in. Make sure to create an account and subscribe beforehand.
- That’s it! Now you can watch Hulu Live TV and NBC Sports on your Firestick as well.
Hulu Live TV – Features
You can watch NBC Sports on Hulu Live Tv by getting their monthly package that has NBC Sports along with 60 other channels. Additionally, you get multiple-device streaming and huge cloud storage for downloading videos. Avail all that for only $69.99/month. You can watch Hulu Live TV on multiple platforms like Apple TV, Android, iOS, Smart TV, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is NBC Sports Free?
No. NBC Sports can be accessed by using a cable network or subscribing to a TV provider like FuboTV or Hulu Live TV. A subscription to Hulu Live TV will cost $69.99/month.
Can I Watch NBC Sports On Apple TV?
Yes. You can watch NBC Sports on Apple TV if you subscribe to a TV provider. You can also watch it on Android phone/tablet, iPhone, iPad, Android TV, Smart TV, Amazon FireStick, etc.
Is NBC Sports Available In The UK?
No. NBC Sports currently is only available in the US and cannot be accessed by other countries due to the geo-restrictions. However, you can use a VPN to watch it.