Are you looking for ways to watch Now TV on Chromebook? Great! You’ll find many posts related to watching movies and shows on your Chromebook, but there are hardly any articles concerned with sports. We aim to help you out by telling you ways to install and watch Now TV on Chromebook.
The NOW platform, formerly known as NOW TV, is a popular streaming service that allows you to watch TV series, movies, live sports, and much more on your mobile device. You may watch numerous sports on-demand with this app. The NOW TV app is available for Windows, Android, iOS, Roku, and Smart TV. This popular service, however, can also be used on a Chromebook.
How to Install Now TV on Chromebook
On your Chromebook, you may download the NOW app from Google Play. If you’re using Google Play for the first time, you’ll need to enable it. Follow the steps mentioned below to get started on your sports journey:
- In the lower right corner, you’ll discover the Quick Settings Panel. Select the Quick Settings Panel from the drop-down menu.
- From the Quick Settings Panel, choose Settings.
- Locate the Google Play Store section by scrolling down.
- Near the Google Play Store option, select the Turn On button.
- Accepting the terms and conditions is the last step.
You’ve completed enabling the Google Play Store process. You can also install the NOW app on your Chromebook by following the steps below.
- Type “Now TV” to find the application in the search bar.
- From the suggestion list, select the Now TV application.
- Click on the Install button.
- The installation will take a few moments. After the installation has been successfully done, you will find it on your Chromebook.
- Click the Now TV application from the home page and sign in using your credentials.
- Start streaming your favorite sports!
How to Watch Now TV on Chromebook
Now that you’re done with the installation process, the next question you may have is what are the things you need to watch Now TV on Chromebook. It’s important to have a stable internet connection and a subscription. You have to open the Now TV application on your Chromebook, log in with your credentials, and choose any content you want.
How to Watch Now TV on Chromebook Outside the UK
You need to download a VPN service since you cannot watch Now TV if you’re residing outside the UK. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Choose a reliable VPN.
- Connect to the desired server.
- Open the Now TV app on your Chromebook.
- Sign in with your credentials.
- After the successful sign-in, enjoy your favorite content from anywhere!
Why Do You Need VPN to Watch Now TV on Chromebook Outside the UK
The content on the Now TV app is geo-restricted and only available to users in the United Kingdom. To watch Now TV content from outside the UK, users must use a VPN on their Chromebook. If you’re not in the UK, install a VPN on your Chromebook, and you’ll be able to enjoy Now TV content without any restrictions. There are a plethora of Chromebook VPNs on the market. A VPN protects your online actions by encrypting them and preventing others from tracking them.
What Are the Subscription Charges?
You must buy a NOW TV pass to view the content in this app because NOW TV is a subscription-based service. Entertainment Pass (£14.99/month), Cinema Pass (£14.99/month), Sports Pass (£11.99/month), and hayu Pass (£4.99/month) are the four subscription packages available.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I access Now TV from any country?
No, Now TV does not allow you to view sporting events from any country. You must live in the United Kingdom. However, you may access it from different countries by using a VPN.
Can I install Now TV on my Chromebook?
Yes, you can install Now TV on your Chromebook. Read this post carefully and understand all the instructions for a successful installation.
Are there sports available on Now TV?
Yes, you can find sports on Now TV.
What are the compatible devices for Now TV?
Most streaming devices, such as Chromecast, Roku, and Firestick, now offer Now TV.
Is a VPN safe to use?
Yes, a VPN is safe to use if you’re downloading it from an original source.