After a full year, the Olympics 2021 games are back in action on July 23 that will run through August 8. You can enjoy the full Olympics coverage live online on many channels, including NBC’s Peacock, FuboTV, Hulu, and Sling TV. Find out precise details on how you can live stream the Summer Olympics for free in the USA.
Watch the Olympics in USA for Free
NBC’s Peacock is the official broadcaster of the Olympics 2021 in the United States. All you need to do is create a free Peacock account and live stream the Summer Olympics on the service without paying a single dime. If you happen to be outside the United States, follow the steps below to stream Olympics for free:
- Get a Sports VPN ( PureVPN).
- Connect to a US server.
- Watch the Olympics 2021 for free from anywhere in the world.
Where to Watch the Olympics Without Cable in the USA
If you are a cord-cutter like millions of Americans, there are loads of streaming options available to live stream the Tokyo Olympics. You can live stream the best games every day on FuboTV, SlingTV, YouTubeTV, and Hulu with Live TV. You only need an account subscription and just sign in to enjoy the Summer Olympics.
Watch the Olympics 2021 on FuboTV
The service can be a bit expensive for new subscribers, at $64.99/month, but it provides fast access to 100 channels, including Olympics live streaming. If you are a sports fan who is looking for live sports streaming like football, cricket, baseball, and more, FuboTV is best-suited for you. If you happen to be outside the United States, do this to access FuboTV and watch the Olympics from anywhere.
- Download and install a VPN.
- Connect to a US server.
- Watch the Olympics 2021 trouble-free on FuboTV.
Watch the Olympics 2021 on Sling TV
If you wish to enjoy live sports without cable TV, Sling TV is the best option, that comes with a $35/month subscription and is definitely the best bang for your buck. You can access more than 30 channels online with a single Sling TV subscription. But Sling TV doesn’t work outside the United States because of regional restrictions. Always use a VPN to get around regional limitations and watch the Olympics on Sling TV from overseas.
Watch the Olympics 2021 on Hulu + Live TV
Hulu provides you easy access to the Tokyo Olympics in the US. The service offers a wide array of channels, including the Olympic channel, and provides comprehensive coverage of the Olympic games and the Opening Ceremony. Hulu is a cheaper option for cord-cutters, but if you opt for Live TV then you have to bring up the price to $64.99/month. Don’t forget to use a VPN if you are flying abroad and can’t seem to access Hulu.
Watch the Olympics 2021 on YouTube TV
If you don’t know about YouTube TV, you are missing out on something amazing. You just have to spend $64.99/month for a monthly subscription and get quick access to 85+ channels online. The service is best for a cord-cutter like you if you need an easy way to watch live sports, including the Summer Olympics. Not in the US? Simply use a VPN and watch the Olympics online.
You can watch the Tokyo Olympics 2021 on many streaming platforms and devices in high picture-quality. The following are the devices that you can use for Olympics live streaming: Android and iOS devices, Google Chromecast, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Samsung TV, Roku, Xbox, and PS4.
Olympics 2021 Schedule
The Summer Olympics will start on July 23, 2021 and run through August 8. You can catch the Opening Ceremony on the first day and then follow all the best games every single day.
- Olympics Opening Ceremony – July 23
- Archery – July 23-31
- Artistic Gymnastics – July 24 – August 3
- Artistic Swimming – August 2-7
- Athletics – July 30 – August 8
- Badminton – July 24 – August 2
- Basketball – July 25 – August 8
- Beach Volleyball – July 24 – August 7
- Boxing – July 24 – August 8
- Cycling BMX Freestyle – July 31 – August 1
- Cycling Mountain Bike – July 26-27
- Cycling Track – August 2-8
- Football – July 21 – August 7
- Golf – July 29 – August 7
- Karate – August 5-7
- Marathon Swimming – August 4-5
- Rowing – July 23-30
- Rugby Sevens – July 26-31
- Skateboarding – July 25-26, August 4-5
- Sport Climbing – August 3-6
- Surfing – July 25 – August 1
- Swimming – July 24 – August 1
- Table Tennis – July 24 – August 6
- Taekwondo – July 24-27
- Tennis – July 24 – August 1
- Trampoline Gymnastics – July 30-31
- Triathlon – July 26-31
- Volleyball – July 24 – August 8
- Water Polo – July 24 – August 8
- Weightlifting – July 24 – August 4
- Wrestling – August 1-7 Olympics
- Olympics Closing Ceremony – August 8
More Streaming Guides
- Watch Summer Olympics in Australia and NZ
- Watch Athletics in the Tokyo Olympics
- Artistic swimming Olympics live
- Archery at Olympics Tokyo 2020 live
- Badminton at Summer Olympics live
- Baseball at 2020 Tokyo Olympics live
- Basketball at Olympics Games live
- OLYMPICS in USA For free
- Stream Olympics in UAE
- Field Hockey at Tokyo Games 2020 live
- Watch Football in Summer Olympics
- Boxing Live Streaming of Olympics
- How to Stream Cycling at the Tokyo Olympics
- Gymnastics Live streaming at the Summer Olympics 2020
- Watch Karate at Summer Olympics 2021
- Football Live Streaming of Olympics
- Baseball Live Stream in Tokyo Olympics
- Wrestling Streaming at Tokyo Olympics
- Weightlifting Tokyo 2020 Olympics
- Volleyball live streaming Olympics
- Rugby Seven Tokyo 2020 Streaming
- Softball Live Streaming at Tokyo Olympics
- Tokyo Olympics Swimming Streaming Online
- Tennis Live Streaming at Olympics 2021
- Table Tennis Live Streaming at Olympics 2021
- Handball Live Streaming at Summer Olympics
People also ask
How can I watch the Olympics online for free?
You can watch the Olympics online on Peacock for free if you happen to be in the US, or use a VPN to bypass regional restrictions. Peacock is one of the official broadcasters of the Olympics 2021 and will show comprehensive coverage of the big event.
How can I stream the 2021 Olympics?
Live streaming of the Summer Olympics is available on many streaming services, which include FuboTV, Hulu + Live TV, Peacock, YouTube TV, and Sling TV. Further, you
Where can I stream the Olympics 2021?
Peacock and BBC iPlayer are the best places to watch every Olympic games for free. However, if you are unable to stream the Olympics online because of geo-restrictions, download and install a VPN on your device.