The Paramount Plus service allows you to watch the most popular entertainment programs, live sports coverage, and on-demand video content. Sports fans across the globe can watch all the most anticipated sporting events through Paramount Plus on Amazon FireStick. You can choose either a $4.99/month subscription plan or a $9.99/month commercial package plan. It’s all up to your streaming needs. If you have FireStick and wondering how to watch Paramount Plus on FireStick, this blog post straight goes out to you!
Without further ado, let’s walk you through an easy guide to stream your favorite sporting and media content on Paramount Plus regardless of where you live!
How to Watch Paramount Plus from Anywhere
Wondering how to watch Paramount Plus from anywhere, especially in the countries where this streaming service is geo-blocked? Luckily, with a fast and trusted VPN, you can have another streaming platform right there in your FireStick. Let us enlighten you on how you can catch thrilling action from the live sporting events streaming on Paramount Plus.
The Paramount Plus streaming service is not a new thing to us; it’s a rebranded CBS All Access which now includes original shows and movies for its customers. The only problem is that Paramount Plus is only available in certain countries. You will therefore find a blank screen if you access it from outside the US.
The app was launched worldwide on March 4 in the USA, Canada, and a number of Latin American countries. However, the Nordic region received it on March 25. The tentative date for the other areas is still being shuffled around, which is later this year.
Thankfully, you don’t have to wait this long for access to Paramount – you can get it using a premium VPN instead. But how? Read on to find out.
- Invest in a reputable VPN service.
- After installing VPN on your FireStick or any other device, connect it to a US-based server.
- Visit the official website of Paramount Plus.
- Start watching your favorite media content with no break!
How to Watch Paramount Plus On FireStick
If you have an Amazon Fire TV device including the FireStick 4K, FireStick Lite, and Fire TV Cube, running Paramount Plus isn’t an issue.
However, the only condition required is having a premium VPN subscription. Once you have that on your end, the process of accessing exclusive Paramount Plus content on your device is pretty easy.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines broken down below.
To Install Paramount Plus on FireStick:
- On your FireStick home screen, click on the Find icon.
- Tap on the Search button.
- Type Paramount Plus on the on-screen keyboard.
- Open the Paramount Plus from APPS & GAMES section.
- Click on the Download or the Get option to install it on your FireStick.
The Paramount will be installed successfully within moments!
To Add Paramount Plus to Your FireStick’s Home Screen:
Now placing Paramount Plus on your home screen is crucial if you’re a regular streamer. Here’s how you do it.
- Open the see-all page on your FireStick’s home screen.
- Navigate to the Paramount Plus app you just installed.
- Tap on the options button (three horizontal lines) on your FireStick remote.
- Select Move.
- Now go to the directional buttons to move Paramount Plus.
- Drag the app to the top row of apps.
- Press the select button to locate the app finally.
That’s it! Now you may easily find the Paramount Plus on your home screen.
How to Sign Up for a Paramount Plus Account On FireStick
Done installing and activating the Paramount Plus app on your FireStick? It’s time to sign up! To start streaming Paramount Plus, you need to sign up.
Here is how you do it.
- Launch the Paramount Plus you just installed.
- Go to the SIGN UP FOR PARAMOUNT+ option.
- Select your subscription plan from Essential or Premium.
- Tap Continue.
- You’ll be prompted to sign-up for directions now.
- Enter the required information on the Sign-Up screen and click Continue.
- Confirm your Amazon billing information.
Ta-Da! Now you have access to unlimited streaming content of Paramount Plus. Have a blast streaming!
If you’re out of the geo-restricted countries of Paramount Plus. Refer to the following instructions.
- Invest in a powerful, fast, and premium VPN service.
- Connect your VPN to any US-based server.
- Open the Paramount Plus app on your FireStick.
- Start streaming!
Wrapping It Up!
Watching Paramount Plus on your FireStick follows no hard and fast rules. All you have to do is follow the activation process properly and that’s it – you will have all the access to exciting media and sports content of Paramount Plus.
In case you’re anywhere outside the US where the Paramount Plus won’t work, subscribe to a trusted VPN service.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Paramount Plus free of cost?
No, Paramount Plus is not a free service. You have to subscribe to either an Essential or Premium ad-free plan.
What are the subscription charges of Paramount Plus?
You can opt for the Essential plan of Paramount Plus that’ll charge you $4.99/month or $49.99/year. While the Premium plan charges you $9.99/month or $99.99/year.
Can I watch Paramount Plus on FireStick?
You can access Paramount Plus on all of the Amazon Fire TV devices including the FireStick 4K, FireStick Lite, and Fire TV Cube.
How do I access Paramount Plus outside the US?
With a premium VPN subscription, enjoy accessing exclusive media and sports content via Paramount Plus.