NBC Universal has launched a new streaming service called Peacock TV. The service will be a one-stop-shop for all NBC Universal content, with a large library of NBC sitcoms and dramas, live sports, Universal Studios films, and new original programming. The program was first made accessible to Comcast subscribers, later on, it will now be available to all users in the United States.
Peacock TV, similar to Netflix or Hulu, offers a completely free, ad-supported subscription with a restricted quantity of content. Peacock provides two Premium packages for individuals who seek more content: an all-access (with advertising) package and an all-access, ad-free plan.
You’ve come to the proper place if you want to watch Peacock TV on Smart TV. You’ll learn how to watch Peacock TV on any Smart TV in this blog, as well as other useful information. Here we go.
How to Watch Peacock TV on a Smart TV
Thousands of hours of material are available on NBC’s Peacock, including classic NBC series, Peacock original series, athletics, entertainment, and movies from Universal, DreamWorks, Illumination, and Focus Pictures studios, which arrive four months after their theatrical release. So, obviously, you’d want to watch it all on a huge, clear TV
In a few simple steps, you can install Peacock on practically any smart TV
- To begin, ensure that you are a Peacock subscriber and that your television is linked to the Internet.
- Search for Peacock in the app store on your TV, then download the app.
- Open Peacock when it has been installed on your TV.
- You will be asked to check in with your Peacock account information the first time you access it on your smart TV, and that’s it.
- From now on, you will be able to use Peacock according to your subscription’s library.
How to Watch Peacock TV on Smart TV from Anywhere
Peacock TV is only accessible in the United States, the United Kingdom, and Ireland, as previously mentioned. Peacock TV is unavailable outside of certain countries due to geo-restrictions. If you wish to use it in another country, though, you will need to utilize a VPN service.
You will be able to circumvent any geo-restrictions and obtain access from anywhere using the VPN. Complete all of the procedures mentioned below to acquire a VPN.
- Download and install a VPN from the Web Store, Google Play Store, or Apple App Store.
- Select the VPN provider that best meets your requirements.
- Select the US as your home country from the drop-down menu.
- Peacock TV may now be viewed from anywhere.
How to Stream Peacock TV Using Chromecast Or Airplay
You may cast Peacock from a separate device (such as your smartphone or laptop) as much as your smart TV allows Google Chromecast or Apple AirPlay.
- Check to see if the TV and the other device are on the same network.
- Select the appropriate title in Peacock on the device from where you’ll be casting it.
- Start playing the material you’ve chosen, and a Cast icon will appear in the upper right corner.
- Select your TV by tapping or clicking the Cast button.
- The video that is now playing on your smartphone should now be playing on your television. That concludes our discussion.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Peacock on TV available for free?
Free access to hundreds of hours of movies and TV series, as well as sports, news, and pop culture.
What channels are available for free on Peacock?
Latest episodes and specials from NBC and Telemundo will be available on both Peacock’s free and premium tiers, as well as news, sports, and pop-culture programs, and more than 30 specialty channels, featuring live news from NBC News Now and Sky News.
Peacock costs how much per month?
Peacock has the freedom of a bird. You may upgrade your account to Peacock Premium for $4.99 per month or $49.99 per year if you want to access all of Peacock’s content.
Is it possible to cancel Peacock at any time?
Yes. You may still enjoy hundreds of hours of amazing entertainment for free on Peacock if you cancel your Peacock Premium or Peacock Premium Plus membership. You will also retain access to the plan you canceled until the conclusion of your current payment cycle for that plan, as long as you are in good standing.
What is the best way to get a Peacock?
Peacock is compatible with a wide range of devices. To get started, search for or download the Peacock app for your device, or go directly to PeacockTV.com and establish a Peacock account with your email address. Then you’re all set to watch.