Being a sports fan, Sky Go is very convenient since it allows you to watch all of the main sporting events happening around the world. Thanks to a large number of channels, you can watch any sport you want. However, the bad news is Sky Go is region-blocked which means sports fans can’t stream through this platform outside the UK. If you want to access the latest streaming content in Spain and are unsure how to watch Sky Go in Spain, this article is for you!
Without further ado, let’s walk you through convenient methods of enjoying Sky Go On-Demand and up-to-date content.
How to Watch Sky Go from Anywhere
Sky Go is a hub of unlimited On-Demand streaming content and the latest sports events. If you’re for a way to watch Sky Go from anywhere outside the UK, it won’t be possible without a VPN as Sky Go is a geo-restricted service.
For Sky TV subscribers, Sky Go offers free live streaming and on-demand content. You need a VPN in order to view this outside the UK. The VPN connects your device to the desired server and masks your IP address while encrypting all internet traffic.
- Invest in a reputable VPN.
- Connect your VPN to a UK server.
- Open the Sky Go app on your streaming-supported device.
- Now watch your favorite shows on Sky Go from anywhere.
How to Watch Sky Go In Spain?
If you have a cable or satellite subscription that includes Sky TV channels, you can access Sky Go for free. Sky Sports can only be accessed by subscribers to a package that includes the sports package. Despite Sky’s internet-only subscription model, cord-cutters will have to look elsewhere for pay-per-view content.
Moreover, Sky Go is only officially available to UK residents. If you’re traveling anywhere outside of the UK like Spain, you must have a high-quality VPN subscription along with Sky.
Here are the basic instructions to watch Sky Go in Spain.
- Invest in a premium VPN service.
- Connect your VPN to any UK-based server.
- Open Sky Go on your streaming device.
- Enjoy watching your favorite sports on Sky Go while sitting back in Spain.
How to Watch Sky Go On Smart TV (From Laptop or PC)
Watching your favorite sports on a smart TV is a whole experience and Sky Go is here to make it possible for you! In order to watch Sky Go on a smart TV, you need an HDMI cable to screen mirror your laptop.
For that, carry out the following easy procedure.
- Connect your PC to your smart TV using an HDMI cable.
- Once an HDMI is connected successfully, a second monitor will be displayed as your computer will detect the new device.
- Head over to your device option.
- Enjoy your favorite shows and sports on Sky Go with your smart TV!
This one is by far the most seamless method of watching Sky Go on Smart TV.
And the viewers who are living outside the UK should follow this additional process.
- Invest in a fast and reliable VPN.
- Connect your VPN to a UK-based server.
- Open Sky Go on your smart TV.
- Repeat the above process.
- Enjoy streaming your favorite content on Sky Go
How to Watch Sky Go On FireStick
Sky Go is pretty much compatible with Amazon Fire devices i.e. Firestick. Here is how you watch Sky Go on FireStick.
- Go to your FireStick TV.
- From the Home Screen, go to the above menu.
- Select Search or look for the Magnifying glass icon.
- Type and Enter Sky Go in the Search bar.
- Hit the Search button.
- Now click on the Sky Go from the list.
- Tap on the Get option under the application icon.
- The Sky Go will begin downloading.
- Wait for the download process to complete.
- Launch the Sky Go app and log in using your Sky subscription credentials.
If you’re living anywhere outside the UK, you will have to register for a premium VPN before carrying out this process.
Wrapping It Up!
Concluding this post with a note that as long as you have a premium VPN subscription, it is possible to watch Sky Go from anywhere. So, without further wait, download a competitive VPN already to enjoy exclusive UK streaming content.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I subscribe to Sky Go outside the UK?
Yes, you can. You can watch Sky Go without a Sky TV subscription by purchasing a Sky Go monthly ticket.
Can I watch Sky Go on my iPad or Android tablet outside the UK?
Yes, you can watch Sky Go on any Android tablet or iPad. All you have to do is download the Sky Go app from the App Store, and add a VPN to circumvent geo-restrictions.
Why do you need a VPN to watch Sky Go in Spain?
Since Sky Go is only geo-restricted to UK viewers, sports fans living outside the UK must have a subscription to a premium VPN service.