Are you among the sports lovers who want to watch Sky Go on Chromebook? Then here’s some good news for you! In this article, we have gathered all the information to help you out in your mission and enjoy your favorite sports from your home alone or with your family or friends.
As you all may know, Sky Go is an improved version for all Sky TV customers, making it easier for them to navigate and find shows related to their interests. However, this application is only available in the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland. Due to these geo-restrictions, it’s necessary to use a VPN if you want to enjoy all the amazing content.
Have you just recently bought a Chromebook and want to watch live games? If yes, or if you’re just curious to know how the process works, please keep reading this article.
How To Watch Sky Go On Chromebook From Anywhere
If you’re residing outside the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland, you need a VPN to access Sky Go. With the Sky Go app, you’ll have access to over 100 different live television channels. Some of the most well-known television networks, such as Channel 4 and ITV, are among them. If you like what Sky Go has to offer, you’ll want to get it for Chrome OS too. There are 8 different sports channels that are included in the subscription, which are all Sky Cinema Channels, All Sky Sports Channels, BT Sport 1, BT Sport 2, and much more.
Here’s what you need to watch Sky Go on Chromebook from anywhere:
- Find a reasonable VPN service.
- Then, download the VPN and connect to the desired server.
- Check your internet connection.
- Enable the Google Play Store.
- Finally, install the Sky Go application.
How To Install Sky Go On Chromebook From Anywhere
Now that you have learned what you will need to watch Sky Go on Chromebook, it’s time to move ahead and enlighten you about the whole installation process, bringing you closer to watching your favorite sporting events.
Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Go to the Quick Settings panel in the lower right corner of the home screen of your Chromebook.
- Then click on the Settings icon.
- Keep scrolling until you come across Google Play Store.
- Navigate to the Turn On button and click on it to enable the Play Store.
- After enabling, click on the Accept button to confirm you have agreed to the terms and conditions.
- The Google Play Store will now be available on your Chromebook.
- Open the Play Store, and in the search bar, type “Sky Go.”
- Make sure you’re connected to the VPN before doing that.
- You’ll see the application listed down.
- Click on the Install button and find the application on the homepage.
- When you open the Sky Go application, it will ask for your Sky TV account credentials.
- Enter them, and start streaming your most-liked content from anywhere.
You now know how to download and use Sky Go on your Chromebook. It is one of the best solutions for watching videos and streaming sports. Follow the steps carefully to get the most out of Sky Go’s media streaming service.
Why Do You Need VPN To Watch Sky Go On Chromebook From Anywhere
The Sky Go app is, without a doubt, safe. Sky Go, however, is only available in the United Kingdom. Assume you have a Sky TV subscription and are traveling to another country for a while. You won’t be able to use Sky Go in that case. So, sign up for a reliable VPN, and choose the UK VPN server. The Sky Go app can then be accessed from anywhere in the world. Your identity will also be protected by the VPN. As a result, you can broadcast privately on Sky Go.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which Devices Support Sky Go?
The new Sky Go app is available for iOS, Android, Playstation, Xbox, Chromebook, and Amazon Fire Tablet devices, as well as PC and MAC devices. Customers can upgrade their current app or download the new version for free from the Google Play, Apple, and Amazon app stores.
Can I Watch Sky Go From Any Country?
No, you cannot watch Sky Go from any country. If you want to access the Sky Go application from outside the UK or Ireland, you will need a good VPN.
Can I Watch Sky Go From My Chromebook?
Yes, you can easily watch Sky Go from your Chromebook. Just follow all the ways instructed above, and you’ll be good to go!