Sky Sports is currently one of the biggest sports channels available in the UK. It has great coverage of multiple sports events from football to cricket and so much more. If you’re an avid sports fan you must’ve heard about Sky Sports already. However, the channel subscription costs quite a lot so, if you’re wondering how to watch Sky Sports live stream instead, keep one reading.
How to Watch Sky Sports Live Stream Online from Anywhere
Sky sports live streams can be watched through the help of an app called ‘NOW app’ or ‘Now TV’. NOW is a subscription-based streaming platform owned by Sky. It gives you access to Sky’s all premium sports and lets you watch the live streams as well. You can not only watch sports but also movies and entertainment.
To Watch Sky Sports live stream online, you need to have a VPN if you are residing out siding UK. you will be needing a VPN service to go through geo-restrictions. Follow the steps below to Watch Sky Sports live online instantly from Anywhere in the world
- Signup for a Compatible VPN
- Connect to a server in UK
- Enjoy watching Sky Sports live stream seamlessly
How To Watch Sky Sports Live Stream on Roku
You can watch Sky Sports live stream on Roku by installing Now TV. It’s really easy and simple, just follow the steps below.
- Press the home button on your Roku remote control to access the home screen.
- Now you need to select the ‘Streaming Channels’ option.
- After that, if you scroll down you will see a search channel option.
- Enter ‘Now TV’ in the search box and search for the app.
- Now all you need to do is install the application and choose the Sky Sports channel and enjoy!
If you’re currently not residing in the UK you will be unable to watch Sky Sports as it’s only restricted to UK and Ireland users. However, you don’t have to worry because all you need is a good VPN.
- Download or sign up for a VPN and connect it to your router.
- Make sure you’re using a UK server.
- After that, open Roku and sign in with your UK account and install the Now TV app.
- And just like that, you can access Sky Sports through Roku even if you’re not residing in the UK or Ireland.
How to Watch Sky Sports Live Stream on Apple TV
Sky Sports can also be streamed on Apple TV. If you have Apple TV and want to know how you can stream Sky Sports, follow the steps below.
- First, on your Apple TV, open the App Store
- Now on the Search bar, with the help of an on-screen keyboard, type Sky Sports Now and search.
- Choose Sky Sports from the options and click on the Get button. After that Sky Sports Now will be installed on your Apple TV.
- Open the Sky Sports Now app and sign in using your Sky account. Now all you need to do is sit back and relax and have fun binge-watching sports!
How to Watch Sky Sports on Android or iOS
Besides Roku and Apple TV, you can also watch Sky Sports live streams on your Android and iOS devices. Just follow these simple steps mentioned below.
- First, you need to visit the Sky sports website and go to Mobile Apps.
- Select your device, Android or iOS, and download the application.
- If you haven’t purchased a Sky Sports subscription, you need to purchase that and enter your login credentials to log in.
- That’s all! Now you can easily access all Sky Sports channels on your Android or iOS device.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Sky Sports Available For Free?
No. Sky Sports is a subscription-based channel that you can get for £9.99 a day or £33.9 a month through Now TV.
Can I Watch Sky Sports on Apple TV?
Yes. Sky Sports is available on a lot of streaming devices. You can watch it on Apple TV, Samsung Smart TV, Android, Roku, iOS, etc.
Is Sky Sports Available in The US?
Sky sports are not available in the US. It is currently only available in the UK and Ireland. However, you can use a VPN to watch it in the US.