Are you a sports person and want to get every update on the trending sports? Then, Sky Sports is the best channel for you. We have covered everything for you in this article regarding Sky Sports, its subscription, and how to watch Sky Sports on Roku! So, let’s begin.
Whether you’re a fan of football, golf, cricket, or any other sport, we’ve got you covered. With our app, Sky Sports, which is a streaming app through which you can stay up to date on the latest sports news, commentaries, live scores, and more. Plus, you can watch Sky Sports channels live on your Roku device.
So what are you waiting for? Download the Sky Sports app now and start streaming!
How To Stream Sky Sports On Roku
For now, the standalone Sky Sports app is not available on the Roku Channel Store. But you don’t have to worry, you can still access all of your favorite Sky Sports content through Now TV. You can watch Sky Sports by installing the Now TV app on your Roku device. You can find the Now TV app in the Roku Channel Store.
Let us guide you on how to watch Sky Sports on Roku step-by-step:
- To return to the home screen, press the Home button.
- Choose Streaming Channels from the drop-down menu.
- Select Search Channels from the list at the bottom of the page.
- Go to Now TV and look for the app there.
- Click the Add channel icon in the Now TV app.
- Open the Now TV app on your Roku after it has been installed.
- Select the Sky Sports channel and begin watching your favorite sporting events on your television.
How To Install Sky Sports on Roku From Geo-restricted Countries
You’ll need a trustworthy VPN to watch Sky Sports in regions where it isn’t available (yet). VPNs aren’t incorporated into Roku devices. That’s why you’ll need to set up a VPN or a Smart DNS connection on your router.
I strongly recommend you subscribe to a reliable VPN for smooth streaming. Here’s what to do next:
- Sign up for a VPN and install it on your device.
- Sign in to the VPN app with your login and password.
- Select a UK server from the drop-down menu and connect to it.
- Once you’ve built a connection, Create a UK Roku account at https://my.roku.com/signup.
- Select the United Kingdom as your country from the drop-down menu, then enter a UK Zip Code.
- Once you have created your UK Roku account, go to your Roku Home screen.
- On your screen, select “Streaming Channels” and select Sky Sports from the channels list.
- Add the channel by clicking on the app.
- Click “Go to Channel” once Sky Sports has been added.
- Login/sign up toSky Sports and start binge-watching your favorite sports content.
Screen Mirroring: An Alternative to stream Sky Sports on Roku
You can also follow these instructions to watch Sky Sports on a Roku device.
- To begin, go to the Google Play Store and download Sky Sports to your smartphone.
- From the notification panel, select the Cast option.
- Select your Casting device from the available list of devices.
- A notification will be sent to you after that. Select the Start Now option to proceed.
- Now that your phone is connected to the TV, you may select a video to play on the big screen.
How Much Does Sky Sports Cost Monthly
These are the two subscription plans to choose from:
- Pack 1: 5.99 pounds per month.
- Pack 2: 10.99 per month.
Sky Sports is the most popular subscription sports television channel in the United Kingdom and Ireland. As it is available on Now TV on Roku, we have mentioned the easy steps to access Now Tv. Now, you can enjoy all the latest sports news, commentary, live-action, and highlights on your Roku device.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I watch Sky Sports on Roku?
Yes, but Sky Sports comes to NOW TV on Roku.
Why can’t I find Sky Sports on my Roku?
If you can’t find Sky Sports on your Roku device, then follow the steps: Restart your Roku Device. Go to Settings > System > System restart. Once you have restarted your Roku device, you need to update it to the latest version.
How can I watch Sky Sports on my Firestick for free?
On Android and iOS smartphones, the Sky Go app is available. Most importantly, you can use your Fire Stick device to cast the Sky Go app without any hassles. Second, go to your Fire TV menu’s top part, search for AllCast for Fire TV, go to Apps & Games, and use Sky Go.