Table of Contents
If you are having trouble to fix Peacock not working status, you have arrived at the right place. Just follow this guide and enjoy Peacock’s excellent streaming services. On Peacock, you have a lot of free content available if you are going to reuse your Peacock streaming service. To avail of the variety of free streaming you need to get a Peacock Premium subscription for your lifetime use.
Follow the steps below if you want to Fix Peacock Not Working Status. We have covered your peacock not working issue, Furthermore, if you are using your Samsung TV or Smart TV device for Peacock, you don’t have to worry.
Why Is Peacock TV Not Working?
It usually happens for Peacock users to face the same problem of not working, Find out why your Peacock TV is not working.
- Internet Connection: Your internet might facing some problems in loading, which is why your Peacock TV is not working. Recheck your internet connection and turn off and on your device to load it again.
- Device not updated: It might be possible that your device is not updated on the latest version which is why your Peacock TV is not giving you a response even though you have paid for your latest month. Double-check it and update your device to get out of this trouble.
- Cache and Data Issues: Make sure to clear your cache before using Peacock to get a fresh load on your device. The Peacock TV is not working is a normal issue that Peacock users face. You do not need to worry. Just clear your cache and check on your data issues once.
- Device Compatibility: Use the device that Peacock can support it. We have provided you with the devices on which Peacock works. If you are using the following devices you still can check the other problems to sort out the Peacock not working problem.
- VPN or Proxy Services: This problem is valid for many users. To use Peacock check the availability where Peacock TV is available. If it is not available in your region, you can use a reliable VPN to unblock the geo-restrictions.
Peacock TV Supported Devices:
- Mac or Windows PC.
- iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, Apple TV 4K, and Apple TV HD.
- Android, Android TV, and Google Chromecast.
- PS4, Xbox One X, and Xbox One S.
- LG Smart TV, Samsung Smart TV, Sony Smart TV.
- Visio Smartcast.
- Comcast Xfinity X1.
Suggested Read: How to Setup Peacock TV on your Roku Device in 2023?
Uninstall and Reinstall the Peacock TV App
Peacock TV is one of the best streaming services you can have. Do not lose it by facing some little problems. You can Uninstall and Reinstall your application if still are facing the same issue after logging in.
Uninstall Peacock TV
- Close all Running Applications.
- Go to Settings.
- Locate and tap on the Apps
- Select Peacock TV
- Click on the option that says Uninstall
Install Peacock TV
- Open the Google Play Store.
- Type Peacock in the search box at the top
- Click on Peacock TV.
- Click Install.
- Wait for the installation to finish.
See if Peacock is Down
First of all, check the Peacock site if it is down, it rarely happens on Peacock TV when the Peacock Server is down. You just need to get in touch with the sites that show the current status of the peacock TV whether it is down or not.
There is no specific issue from your side, you just need to sit back and wait until the Peacock server is responding again. You can start streaming again when the server is fine. It usually happens when the Peacock TV starts working again. It takes 1-2 days to give the right response again.
In this guide, we have discussed how to fix Peacock not working Status. It is normal to face a peacock not working status, by going through this article, you will get to know about your problem. Do not worry and stay connected to this article and more information like this. Peacock is really an amazing streaming service a person can have, So sit back and relax and enjoy your favorite sports like NFL on Peacock or shows with your loved ones without getting into any problems.
Frequently Asked Questions
Restart your device and plug it in after 20 seconds to make sure that Peacock TV is refreshed again. Then plug it again into the reboot device, and check your internet connection.
Make sure to reduce the devices on which Peacock is logged in and restart the device again.
Clear your cache
1. Start the Settings app and tap Apps.
2. If necessary, tap See All Apps and then tap Peacock.
3. Tap Storage & cache.
4. Tap Clear cache.