Do you want to watch the Brentford vs Tottenham live match? Then all you have to do is read the entire blog. However, the game between Brentford and Tottenham will take place on December 26, 2022, at 20:00 (UTC). This game will be held in England’s Premier League. Even so, both teams will square off at Brentford Community Stadium.
According to the results of the previous six matches. Brentford has three wins after defeating Leeds United, Colchester, and Manchester United. In comparison, they only lost one game against Fulham. And there were three draws, with Crystal Palace, Everton, and Leicester City. However, in Brentford’s most recent matches, the total number of goals was less than 2.5.
On the other hand, in Tottenham FC’s last six matches, they defeated Marseille, Fulham, Nottingham Forest, and Wolverhampton Wanderers in four games. They also lost one game against Sporting CP. And their only game was a draw against West Ham. However, the total number of goals scored in Tottenham’s most recent matches was less than 1.5.
Quick Steps to Watch Brentford vs Tottenham Live Stream in Australia
BT Sport also holds broadcasting rights for the Premier League in the UK. This service is available to UK and Ireland residents only. You don’t need BT broadband to stream sports online; simply choose a Monthly Pass instead to get access to all BT Sport contract-free. You can get set up with the BT Sport app or web player within 15 minutes.
Follow the steps mentioned below to stream Watch Brentford vs Tottenham instantly without any hassle:
- Signup for a Premium VPN (ExpressVPN Recommended)
- Connect to a server in the UK
- Enjoy watching Watch Brentford vs Tottenham in Australia on BT Sports
Brentford vs Tottenham- Head-to-Head Analysis
Tottenham and Brentford have both played five games as of now. Brentford did not win a single game throughout these matches. Meanwhile, Tottenham won three games. And both of their two matches ended in a draw. Although, both teams scored 1.20 goals per match on average in direct matches.
Brentford averaged 1.85 goals per game throughout the regular season. Total goals were scored in four (80.00%) away matches with more than 1.5 goals. Total goals were scored in three (60.00%) home matches during the 2022 season, more than 2.5 goals.
Aside from that, In the 2022 season, Tottenham averaged 1.92 goals per game. Total goals were scored in 7 (100.00%) of the away matches, more than 1.5 goals. Total goals were scored by the away team in three (42.86%) of the matches played with more than 2.5 goals.
Brentford vs Tottenham- Predicted Outcome
Brentford is currently ranked 8th, while Tottenham is 3rd in the EPL standings. Furthermore, there is also an online matchup predictor where fans from both teams vote to see who will win. And based on the current outcome of this. Brentford has a 20% chance of winning this game. Tottenham has a 74% chance of winning. The match has a 6% chance of being drawn.
Nevertheless, still, no one exactly knows whether Brentford or Tottenham will win this match. However, we strongly advise you to vote smartly and within your financial ability whenever you bet online. Good luck!
How to Watch Brentford vs Tottenham Live Stream on BT Sports
If you’re looking for a good streaming service in the UK after Sky, look no further. We recommend that you switch to BT Sports right away. Because it is one of the best streaming services for watching all EPL games, including Brentford vs Tottenham. Furthermore, BT Sports offers various monthly subscriptions at various prices. That you can easily subscribe by visiting the BT Sports website. This means you will no longer require BT’s broadband internet connection.
What’s more, you can simply register for their BT Sport Monthly Pass at just £25 per month. Alternatively, you can subscribe to their BT TV service, which contains a recordable TV Box, BoxNation, AMC, Freeview, and all of the BT sports channels for around £16 per month. Lastly, Sky subscribers can also add BT Sport for £21 per month. However, all 52 live games this season, including Brentford vs Tottenham live stream, are currently available to watch on BT Sports.
Besides that, only UK residents can enjoy and watch BT Sports. Because this streaming service is unavailable outside of the United Kingdom. Because of its geographical barriers. However, you’ll need a dependable VPN service to watch BT sports in Australia. VPN will allow you to watch BT Sport from any location by easily bypassing all geographical barriers.
English Premier League– Brentford Line Up
- David Raya Martin
- Thomas Strakosha
- Matthew Cox
- Aaron Hickey
- Rico Henry
- Charlie Goode
- Ethan Pinnock
- Zanka, Ben Mee
- Pontus Jansson
- Kristoffer Ajer
- Mads Rasmussen
- Christian Norgaard
- Mathias Jensen
- Josh Da Silva
- Yoane Wissa
- Frank Ogochukwu Onyeka
- Bryan Mbeumo
- Mikkel Damsgaard
- Shandon Baptiste
- Vitaly Janelt
- Ryan Trevitt
- Sergi Canos
- Saman Ghoddos
- Ivan Toney
- Keane Lewis-Potter.
English Premier League- Tottenham Line Up
- Hugo Lloris
- Fraser Forster
- Brandon Austin
- Matt Doherty
- Davinson Sanchez
- Emerson, Eric Dier
- Cristian Romero
- Djed Spence
- Japhet Tanganga
- Ben Davies
- Clement Lenglet
- Oliver Skipp
- Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg
- Ivan Perisic
- Ryan Sessegnon
- Dejan Kulusevski
- Pape Sarr
- Rodrigo Bentancur
- Yves Bissouma
- Harvey White
- Son Heung-Min
- Harry Kane
- Bryan Gil Salvatierra
- Lucas Moura.
We hoped that everything mentioned in this blog was clear to you. However, you can now watch Brentford vs Tottenham live on BT Sports in Australia. Thank You.
[May 2023 - Updated] ExpressVPN: Best VPN to Watch EPL Live Streams in Australia
The service provides you more than 3000 servers spreading across 150+ Countries with assurance to buffer-free viewership. Furthermore, you also get to connect your VPN to multiple devices (Upto 5 Streaming Devices).
ExpressVPN is a service that has versatility and a very strong operating system including their compatibility across all devices available, For e.g. ExpressVPN allows its users to configure their devices through their MediaStreamer tool (Especially Used for Smart TVs).
If you’re someone who is concerned about your privacy then ExpressVPN offers a Threat Management Tool which is the safest to mask your identity as it eliminates all the possibilities of virtual attacks on your server. Moreover, Network Locking is one of the best resources they offer which keeps the device covered if the VPN Connectivity drops.
Here are some of the best deals being offered by ExpressVPN starting from Monthly Plan at $12.95/mo, moving further the 6 Month Plan at $9.99/mo and lastly the best and their Signature Yearly Plan at $6.67 + 3 Month Free.
Honestly, the best way to go forward is to go for a Yearly Plan of ExpressVPN as it charges you USD$ 6.67/Month - Saving 49% of the overall amount if you buy the subscription seperately. Additionally, you get 3 Extra Months for Free with all the perks and benefits alongside (Month Long Trial with Money Back Guarantee).
Why Choose ExpressVPN?
ExpressVPN is a Premium VPN that gives you a lot in one basket. Firstly they have TrustedServer Technology which sets the standard for privacy protections for security purposes. Moreover, they have a 24/7 Live Chat Support and all the complaints and questions will be answered on the go instantly.
Secondly, ExpressVPN lets you bypass ISP throttling and offers a buffer-free experience and increases your anonymity by replacing your IP and prevents tracking of your browsing activity and metadata.
ExpressVPN Offers - [May 2023 Updated]
Monthly Plan - $12.95/Month
6 Month Plan - $9.99/Month
Most Recommended: Yearly Plan - $6.67/Month + 3 Month Subscription for Free
Note: In Addition, they also allow you to connect with them on 24/7 Customer Support they offer for rapid navigation at any time regardless of day or night.Simply a plus point in the basket. Access all your favorite Sports and Streaming Channels like FuboTV,Firestick, ESPN+, Paramount Plus, Netflix, Hulu, HBO Max and Much More.
Frequently Asked Questions
When will the next match between Brentford and Tottenham take place?
The next meeting between Brentford and Tottenham will take place on May 20, 2023.
Who has a good chance of winning EPL season 22-23?
Manchester City has a good chance of winning. And their chances of winning the trophy have improved greatly since Liverpool’s disappointing beginning to the season.
Is Brentford FC’s EPL record good?
Brentford FC’s EPL record is currently poor in comparison to other teams.
How many teams are competing in the EPL season 22-23?
The EPL season 22-23 features 20 teams.