Where To Watch Fulham vs Southampton Live in Germany


Wondering where to watch Fulham vs Southampton live in Germany? Do not worry, this is the guide you need. Fulham is London’s first professional football team, having been established in 1879. The club has played in the first tier of English football for 27 seasons, the majority of which were played between two eras in the 1960s and 2000s. In the Premier League 22/23 season, it stands in 6th place on the points table.

In response to the COVID-19 outbreak, Southampton became the first team in the Premier League to postpone player pay on April 9, 2020. Southampton significantly improved during the season, finishing 11th in the league with a seven-game winning streak. The Fulham were third after 13 games, continuing the club’s successful run in the 2020–21 season. Southampton finally finished the season in 15th position after having a strong first half.

Catch the match live on BT Sports. Read on to find out all you need to know about BT Sports for streaming.

Quick Steps to Watch Fulham vs Southampton Live Stream in Germany

BT Sport also holds broadcasting rights for the Premier League in the UK. This service is available to UK and Ireland residents only. You don’t need BT broadband to stream sports online; simply choose a Monthly Pass instead to get access to all BT Sport contract-free. You can get set up with the BT Sport app or web player within 15 minutes.

Follow the steps mentioned below to stream Watch Fulham vs Southampton instantly without any hassle:

  • Signup for a Premium VPN (ExpressVPN Recommended)
  • Connect to a server in the UK
  • Enjoy watching Watch Fulham vs Southampton in Germany on BT Sports
Watch Fulham vs Southampton Live Stream with ExpressVPN

Fulham vs Southampton: Head-to-head Analysis

So far, Fulham and Southampton have faced each other in the Premier League 18 times. Of those, Fulham has won four straight games. Southampton has seven victories. Seven games were drawn. In straight encounters, both clubs scored 2.67 goals per game on average.

Predicted Outcome: Fulham vs Southampton

Based on the teams’ history with each other and their past performances, we make the following predictions for the upcoming match on December 31:

Fulham has a 10% chance of winning against Southampton only, while Southampton has a 60% chance of gaining victory. There is also a 30% possibility of the game ending in a draw.

How to watch Fulham vs Southampton Live Stream on BT Sports

Every Premier League fan needs BT Sport because it provides access to an incredibly wide variety of premier sports and events. Currently, 52 live Premier League matches may be viewed on the network per season.

But choosing the best option might be challenging for anybody who wants to sign up for the service because there are so many options for subscribing to and accessing the network’s channels and content.

The greatest choice of $17.50 per month is frequently available to people who already have a BT internet and BT TV package or who are new clients.

When you sign up for a 24-month subscription, you can add all of the BT Sport channels as well as the BoxNation channel for just £15 a month.

Premier League 22/23: Fulham Lineup

Fulham’s last match was played against Nottingham, in which Fulham secured a victory. They won 3-2 against the Nottinghams. Below is their lineup for the match. What changes will they make to their lineup this time?

Fulham: Leno, Tete, Diop, Ream, Adarabioyo, Reed, Palhinha, Pereira, Willian, Reid, Mitrovic.

Premier League 22/23: Southampton Lineup

Southampton was defeated by Aston Villa in their last match of the 22/23 season of the Premier League. The game ended with Southampton not being able to score a single goal, 1-0. The following was the lineup of Southampton:

Southampton: Bazini, Perraud, Salisu, Ketchup, Walker-Peters, Diallo, Djenepo, Elyounoussi, Ward-Prowse, Armstrong, Adams.

What changes will Southampton make in their lineup to get back up? Watch the Fulham vs Southampton game on BT Sports to find out.

[May 2023 - Updated] ExpressVPN: Best VPN to Watch EPL Live Streams in Germany

The service provides you more than 3000 servers spreading across 150+ Countries with assurance to buffer-free viewership. Furthermore, you also get to connect your VPN to multiple devices (Upto 5 Streaming Devices).


ExpressVPN is a service that has versatility and a very strong operating system including their compatibility across all devices available, For e.g. ExpressVPN allows its users to configure their devices through their MediaStreamer tool (Especially Used for Smart TVs).

If you’re someone who is concerned about your privacy then ExpressVPN offers a Threat Management Tool which is the safest to mask your identity as it eliminates all the possibilities of virtual attacks on your server. Moreover, Network Locking is one of the best resources they offer which keeps the device covered if the VPN Connectivity drops.

Here are some of the best deals being offered by ExpressVPN starting from Monthly Plan at $12.95/mo, moving further the 6 Month Plan at $9.99/mo and lastly the best and their Signature Yearly Plan at $6.67 + 3 Month Free.

Honestly, the best way to go forward is to go for a Yearly Plan of ExpressVPN as it charges you USD$ 6.67/Month - Saving 49% of the overall amount if you buy the subscription seperately. Additionally, you get 3 Extra Months for Free with all the perks and benefits alongside (Month Long Trial with Money Back Guarantee).

Why Choose ExpressVPN?

ExpressVPN is a Premium VPN that gives you a lot in one basket. Firstly they have TrustedServer Technology which sets the standard for privacy protections for security purposes. Moreover, they have a 24/7 Live Chat Support and all the complaints and questions will be answered on the go instantly.

Secondly, ExpressVPN lets you bypass ISP throttling and offers a buffer-free experience and increases your anonymity by replacing your IP and prevents tracking of your browsing activity and metadata.

ExpressVPN Offers - [May 2023 Updated]

Monthly Plan - $12.95/Month

6 Month Plan - $9.99/Month

Most Recommended: Yearly Plan - $6.67/Month + 3 Month Subscription for Free

Note: In Addition, they also allow you to connect with them on 24/7 Customer Support they offer for rapid navigation at any time regardless of day or night.Simply a plus point in the basket. Access all your favorite Sports and Streaming Channels like FuboTV,Firestick, ESPN+, Paramount Plus, Netflix, Hulu, HBO Max and Much More.

Frequently Asked Questions

If you have any more questions, review the FAQs provided below for your assistance.

When and where do Fulham and Southampton face off?

At Craven Cottage Stadium in London, England, Fulham and Southampton will face off beginning on December 31, 2022, at 15:00 UTC.

What are Fulham and Southampton’s rankings on the points table?

Having played seven matches each, Fulham is now ranked sixth with 11 points, and Southampton is in fourteenth place with seven points.

Can I get a BT Sports subscription outside the U.K.?

No. Since BT Sport is a British-Irish streaming service, you need a U.K. credit card to buy the subscription package. 

How much does the BT Sport subscription cost? 

The BT Sport pack costs $17.50 per month if you have BT TV. The subscription will cost $27.81 per month with BT Broadband for subscribers who do not have BT TV.


Tune in to the match on December 31, 2022, between Fulham and Southampton live on BT Sports to get your well-deserved adrenaline high on New Year’s Eve.

Sophie is a sports broadcaster and journalist for VPN Sports. She has been reporting news on football for over a year now.