Where to Watch Arsenal vs Tottenham Live in France?

Are you still worried about how and where you can watch one of the most exciting matches, Arsenal vs Tottenham? And you couldn’t find a suitable channel for it. Then, in this blog, you will gain knowledge about a channel that will meet all of your requirements. Aside from that, we also mentioned some recent match updates for your convenience.

Quick Steps to Watch Arsenal vs Tottenham

BT Sport also holds broadcasting rights for the Premier League in the UK. This service is available to UK and Ireland residents only. You don’t need BT broadband to stream sports online, simply choose a Monthly Pass instead to get access to all BT Sport contract-free. You can get set up with the BT Sport app or web player within 15 minutes.

Follow the steps mentioned below to stream Arsenal vs Tottenham instantly in France without any hassle:

  • Signup for a Premium VPN (ExpressVPN Recommended)
  • Connect to a server in the UK
  • Enjoy watching Arsenal vs Tottenham in France on BT Sports
Get Started!

Where to Watch Arsenal vs Tottenham in France?

One of the best channels to watch Arsenal vs Tottenham is BT Sport. In short, it is the ideal channel that easily meets all of the user’s requirements. Also, This season, all 52 games will be available live on BT Sport.

Follow the steps mentioned below to stream Arsenal vs Tottenham instantly without any hassle:

  • Signup for a Premium VPN (ExpressVPN Recommended)
  • Connect to a server in the UK
  • Enjoy watching Arsenal vs Tottenham in France on BT Sports
Get Started!

There are numerous ways to enjoy BT sport content, including BT broadband or the BT app. On the other hand, their TV service starts at £16 per month with a 24-month commitment. This package includes a recordable TV box, Freeview, AMC, all BT Sport channels, and BoxNation.

If you are not a BT Sport subscriber, then you can get a BT Sports monthly pass for around £25 per month. Additionally, Sky users can also add BT Sport for £21 per month.

Arsenal vs Tottenham- Team History

Arsenal is a professional football club located in Islington, London, England. In 1893, it was the first Southern English football team to participate in the Football League, and in 1904, it managed to make it to the First Division. They have only been relegated once, in 1913, and have the Premier League’s longest unbreakable run.

Moreover, Arsenal Football Club has currently won 13 champions leagues, 14 FA Cups, 1 European Cup Winners’ Cup, 16 FA Community Shields, and 1 Inter-Cities Fairs Cup. Even though, in terms of trophies won. Arsenal is the third most successful English football team.

In October 1886, the Arsenal football club was formed. Furthermore, this one of the most successful teams has also qualified for the UEFA Champions Leagues for 19 seasons in a row. However, in the 22/23 season, the Arsenal team is competing and facing many other teams with great enthusiasm.

The Tottenham Hotspur team is also a professional football club based in Tottenham, London, England. On September 5, 1882, it was formed.

Tottenham played its home matches. However, Since April 2019 they have been trying to replace their former home of White Hart Lane, which was destroyed to make way for the new stadium in the same location.

What’s more, Tottenham won their first FA Cup in 1901. In domestic football, Tottenham has won two different champions leagues, eight FA Cups, multiple League Cups, and seven FA Community Shields. In European football, they had also won one European Cup Winners’ Cup and two UEFA Cups.

Nevertheless, Tottenham also finished second in the 2018-19 UEFA Champions League. And now fans are ready and willing to see how Tottenham Hotspur fare this season in the 22/23 Premier League.

Why Do you Need a VPN to Watch Arsenal vs Tottenham? 

If you want to watch BT Sports in France, then you’ll definitely need a reliable VPN service. Outside of the UK boundaries, no one can access this channel due to BT Sport’s strict regional restrictions.

However, by using a VPN, you can quickly gain access to BT Sport in France. Basically, a VPN service will provide you with an IP address and password so that you can stream live the Arsenal vs Tottenham match or other BT sport content anonymously in France.

Arsenal vs Tottenham- Match Prediction

Arsenal and Tottenham will face each other in the 22/23 season. The team is currently 1st, Whereas Tottenham Hotspur is in 3rd position.

Despite our best efforts, a supporter predicts that the Arsenal team has a 65% chance of winning this season, a 24% chance of winning the Tottenham team, and an 11% chance of drawing. But let’s wait and see who wins on match day.


We hoped that this blog provided you with all of the information you needed about the Arsenal vs. Tottenham match. And also this blog will be of great assistance to you. However, thank you for taking the time to read this.

Frequently Asked Questions

When and where will Arsenal take on Tottenham?

The match between Arsenal and Tottenham will take place at Emirates Stadium, London, England on October 1, 2022.

When will the Arsenal vs Tottenham match be broadcast live?

The match between Arsenal and Tottenham begins at 16:30.

Is Arsenal a good football team?

Yes, Arsenal is the only team to have gone top of the league in a Premier League season (2003/04).

Can I watch a live Arsenal vs Tottenham match on my iPhone?

Yes, you can watch the Arsenal vs Tottenham live match on your iPhone by installing the BT Sports App.

Martin is a sports enthusiast and loves to write about trending events globally. He has also been selected for one of the FIFA World Cup Volunteering in 2014. Moreover, he loves to watch TV Shows and is a die hard Kobe Bryant Fan!