Where to Watch West Ham vs Fulham Live in France?

Are you excited to Watch West Ham vs Fulham? This season’s (22/23) match between West Ham and Fulham will take place in October. And if you’re a fan of any of these teams and want to watch the game live in France. Then, in this blog, we’ll take you through an amazing channel as well as match details. So, let’s get started.

Quick Steps to Watch West Ham vs Fulham

BT Sport also holds broadcasting rights for the Premier League in the UK. This service is available to UK and Ireland residents only. You don’t need BT broadband to stream sports online, simply choose a Monthly Pass instead to get access to all BT Sport contract-free. You can get set up with the BT Sport app or web player within 15 minutes.

Follow the steps mentioned below to stream West Ham vs Fulham instantly in France without any hassle:

  • Signup for a Premium VPN (ExpressVPN Recommended)
  • Connect to a server in the UK
  • Enjoy watching West Ham vs Fulham in France on BT Sports
Get Started!

Where to watch West Ham vs Fulham in France Live Online?

If you are looking for a perfect channel to stream at any time and from any location. Then we recommend that you purchase a BT Sports subscription immediately. Because BT Sport is one of the most well-known channels in the world and it is ideal for all sports fans.

Simply go to the BT Sports official website and sign up for your preferred subscription package. The packages include a BT Sports monthly pass for just £25 per month. You can also get BT TV for £16 per month, which includes a recordable TV box, Freeview, BoxNation, AMC, and all BT Sport channels.

Follow the steps mentioned below to stream West Ham vs Fulham instantly without any hassle:

  • Signup for a Premium VPN (ExpressVPN Recommended)
  • Connect to a server in the UK
  • Enjoy watching West Ham vs Fulham in France on BT Sports
Get Started!

However, BT Sport will be broadcasting all 52 live games this year. Furthermore, Sky subscribers can add BT Sport for £21 per month. Now, with the BT Sport channel, you can easily watch live matches between West Ham and Fulham and others in France.

The History of West Ham vs Fulham

West Ham is a football club that was established in 1895. Their home games are held in Stratford, East London.

Furthermore, before entering the Football League in 1919, West Ham chose to start competing in both the Western League and the Southern League. And in 1985-86, The West Ham football club’s absolute highest league position was 3rd in the First Division. 

Moreover, The club won the first Football League War Cup in 1940. They also won the European Cup in 1965 after reaching 2 significant European finals. West Ham ranked second two times, in 1923 & 2006. In addition, they were three-time FA Cup winners in 1964, 1975, & 1980. Likewise, West Ham is one of only eight English clubs that have never been relegated to the second tier.

On the other hand, Fulham is a professional association footballer who played in Fulham, London. They are currently playing in the Premier League. Fulham is one of London’s oldest professional football clubs, having been established in 1879. Furthermore, the club has ended up spending 27 seasons in English football’s top flight.

In 1975, Fulham FC managed to reach 2 significant finals as a Second Division team, but they lost 2-0 to West Ham United in the FA Cup Final, and in 2010, losing 2-1 after additional time when they were performing at Atlético Madrid in the UEFA Europa League Final.

However, Fulham’s major competitors are West London rivals Chelsea, Brentford, and Queens Park Rangers.

Why Do You Need a VPN Service to Stream West Ham vs Fulham?

Keep in mind that BT Sport has its own geographical restrictions. As a result, no one outside of the United Kingdom can access or use BT Sport. 

But there is no need to be concerned because you can easily access BT Sport even if you are in France by using a reputed and reliable VPN service. 

Furthermore, the VPN service will instantly remove all BT Sport geographical restrictions, enabling you to watch and enjoy live West Ham vs Fulham in France.

Winning Prediction for West Ham vs Fulham

West Ham United is currently ranked 17th, while Fulham is ranked 9th. Furthermore, both teams met previously and competed in the football stadium 12 times. Where West Ham won eight games. Fulham has won two matches and drawn two others.

However, the current prediction for this match shows West Ham a 68% chance of winning. On the other hand, Fulham has a 15% chance of winning and a 17% chance of drawing the match.

Frequently Asked Questions

Who is hosting and who is visiting West Ham vs Fulham?

Fulham is the visiting team, while West Ham is the hosting team.

When is the West Ham vs Fulham match scheduled to take place?

The match between West Ham and Fulham is set to take place at London Stadium on October 9, 2022.

How do I watch West Ham United vs Fulham on my iPad?

Download the BT Sport app from the App Store to watch West Ham vs Fulham on your iPad.

What time does West Ham vs Fulham kick-off?

The match between West Ham and Fulham will begin at 18:00.

Martin is a sports enthusiast and loves to write about trending events globally. He has also been selected for one of the FIFA World Cup Volunteering in 2014. Moreover, he loves to watch TV Shows and is a die hard Kobe Bryant Fan!