How to Watch England vs Germany Live Stream in New Zealand 


Channel 4 will broadcast the exciting match between England and Germany. Also, read the entire article to gain knowledge more about this channel. However, The England vs Germany match will take place in just 3 days on September 26, 2022, at 23:45. Both teams will square off at Wembley Stadium in London. This match is part of the UEFA national league season 2022.

Based on the performance of both teams in their previous six matches. Then England defeated Ivory Coast and Switzerland twice. Two games were lost against Hungary. And their two matches with Italy and Germany ended in draws. However, in England’s previous six matches, the number of goals was 6 at a rate of 1.00 per game.

Meanwhile, look over at Germany’s last six matches. As a result, they won two matches, defeating Israel and Hungary. And their four matches with Hungary, Italy, England, and the Netherlands all ended in draws. Surprisingly, they did not lose a single game. In Germany’s previous six matches, the number of goals was 11 at a rate of 1.83 per game.

[UEFA Nations League] Quick Steps to Watch England vs Germany Live Stream in New Zealand

Channel 4 is the place to go to Stream England vs Germany Live instantly for Free. The problem is that Channel 4 is geo-restricted and cannot be accessed outside the UK. However, you can always access the channel with Premium VPN. Follow the step below to Watch UEFA Nations League Matches for Free:

  • Signup for ExpressVPN Subscription [With 3000+servers in 160 Locations across 90+ countries with extraordinary speed and buffer-free experience]
  • Download and Install ExpressVPN App!
  • Connect to the server in the UK
  • Start Watching England vs Germany Live Stream for Free on Channel 4
Stream England vs Germany with ExpressVPN!

England vs Germany- Head-to-Head Analysis 

England is the hosting team, While Germany is the visiting team. However, Both teams, England and Germany, played a total of 12 matches. And in the twelve matches. England won five of the direct matches. Germany won five games as well. And the other two of their matches ended in a tie. Furthermore, both teams have scored 2.50 goals per game on average in direct matches. 

In season 2022,  Total goals were scored in 16 (66.67%) of the 16 league matches played. England averaged 2.63 goals per match during the regular season. Over 1.5 goals were scored in 18 (75.00%) of the home matches. And In season 2022, Germany averaged 2.70 per game. Total goals were scored in 16 (88.89%) away matches, more than 1.5 goals. Total goals were scored by the visiting team in 8 (44.44%) of the matches played with more than 2.5 goals.

England vs Germany- Predicted Outcome 

Whenever a game is scheduled, both teams’ supporters start to predict and vote online to figure out which team has the best chance of winning. There is also an online matchup predictor for the England vs Germany match. As a result, England has a 40% chance of winning the tournament. On the other hand, Germany has a 41% chance of winning. And the match has a 19% chance of being drawn. However, England is currently ranked fourth and Germany is ranked second in the UEFA national league table.

Furthermore, no one exactly knows who will win, only the match day will decide this. As a result, always gamble wisely and within your financial means. Best wishes!

How to Watch England vs Germany Live Stream on RTE Player for Free

RTE Player is a Free Channel broadcasting UEFA Nations League this year. The channel is only accessible to Irish nationals as it does not allow any other outside IP to surf on its website. However, you will need a Premium VPN to Watch England vs Germany Live Stream on RTE Player for Free.

Follow the steps below to Watch UEFA Nations League Matches on the go:

  • Signup for ExpressVPN Subscription [With 3000+servers in 160 Locations across 90+ countries with extraordinary speed and buffer-free experience]
  • Download and Install ExpressVPN App!
  • Connect to the server in the UK
  • Start Watching England vs Germany Live Stream for Free on RTE Player
Watch RTE Player with ExpressVPN!

How to Watch England vs Germany Live Stream on Channel 4

On Channel 4, you can watch all UEFA national league matches live, including England vs Germany. It is one of the most widely known public service television broadcasters in the United Kingdom. Furthermore, Channel 4 has the exclusive rights to broadcast the UEFA season 2022 in 4K resolution. However, to watch all of Channel 4‘s sporting content and TV shows, Then you’ll need to pay for their subscription. Their subscription package costs around £3.99 per month and allows you to watch all TV shows and sporting content without any advertising interruptions.

Why Do You Need a VPN Service to Watch England vs Germany Live Stream

Always remember to use a good VPN service when watching Channel 4 from outside the UK. Because Channel 4 is not available outside of the United Kingdom.  This means you will face geographical limitations. A VPN service will quickly bypass all geographical restrictions and allow you to watch Channel 4 from in New Zealand. It will give you a secret IP address and password. That will allow you to watch England vs Germany live stream from any location while masking your current location by the service.

UEFA National League- England Line Up

  • Jordan Pickford
  • Harry Maguire
  • John Stones
  • Kieran Trippier
  • Kyle Walker
  • Mason Mount
  • Jack Grealish
  • Kalvin Phillips
  • Jude Bellingham
  • Declan Rice
  • Harry Kane
  • Raheem Sterling
  • Bukayo Saka
  • Jarrod Bowen
  • Conor Coady
  • Conor Gallagher
  • Trent Alexander-Arnold
  • Aaron Ramsdale
  • Marc Guehi
  • Reece James
  • Tammy Abraham
  • Nick Pope
  • James Ward-Prowse

UEFA National League- Germany Line Up

  • Manuel Neuer
  • Antonio Rüdiger
  • Nico Schlotterbeck
  • Lukas Klostermann
  • Ilkay Gündogan
  • Leroy Sané
  • Joshua Kimmich
  • David Raum
  • Jonas Hofmann
  • Serge Gnabry
  • Kai Havertz
  • Jamal Musiala
  • Timo Werner
  • Thomas Müller
  • Leon Goretzka
  • Lukas Nmecha
  • Julian Brandt
  • Anton Stach
  • Niklas Süle
  • Kevin Trapp
  • Benjamin Henrichs
  • Thilo Kehrer
  • Oliver Baumann

Wrapping It Up

We hoped that this article provided you with all of the relevant information about the match between England and Germany. And this article will be of great assistance to you. However, You can watch England vs Germany live on Channel 4 in New Zealand with ease and cheer on your favorite team. Thank you for taking the time to read this article.

[May 2023 - Updated] ExpressVPN: Best VPN to Watch UEFA Nations League Live Streams in New Zealand

The service provides you more than 3000 servers spreading across 150+ Countries with assurance to buffer-free viewership. Furthermore, you also get to connect your VPN to multiple devices (Upto 5 Streaming Devices).


ExpressVPN is a service that has versatility and a very strong operating system including their compatibility across all devices available, For e.g. ExpressVPN allows its users to configure their devices through their MediaStreamer tool (Especially Used for Smart TVs).

If you’re someone who is concerned about your privacy then ExpressVPN offers a Threat Management Tool which is the safest to mask your identity as it eliminates all the possibilities of virtual attacks on your server. Moreover, Network Locking is one of the best resources they offer which keeps the device covered if the VPN Connectivity drops.

Here are some of the best deals being offered by ExpressVPN starting from Monthly Plan at $12.95/mo, moving further the 6 Month Plan at $9.99/mo and lastly the best and their Signature Yearly Plan at $6.67 + 3 Month Free.

Honestly, the best way to go forward is to go for a Yearly Plan of ExpressVPN as it charges you USD$ 6.67/Month - Saving 49% of the overall amount if you buy the subscription seperately. Additionally, you get 3 Extra Months for Free with all the perks and benefits alongside (Month Long Trial with Money Back Guarantee).

Why Choose ExpressVPN?

ExpressVPN is a Premium VPN that gives you a lot in one basket. Firstly they have TrustedServer Technology which sets the standard for privacy protections for security purposes. Moreover, they have a 24/7 Live Chat Support and all the complaints and questions will be answered on the go instantly.

Secondly, ExpressVPN lets you bypass ISP throttling and offers a buffer-free experience and increases your anonymity by replacing your IP and prevents tracking of your browsing activity and metadata.

ExpressVPN Offers - [May 2023 Updated]

Monthly Plan - $12.95/Month

6 Month Plan - $9.99/Month

Most Recommended: Yearly Plan - $6.67/Month + 3 Month Subscription for Free

Note: In Addition, they also allow you to connect with them on 24/7 Customer Support they offer for rapid navigation at any time regardless of day or night.Simply a plus point in the basket. Access all your favorite Sports and Streaming Channels like FuboTV,Firestick, ESPN+, Paramount Plus, Netflix, Hulu, HBO Max and Much More.

Frequently Asked Question

When will the England vs Germany match be broadcast?

The match between England and Germany will be broadcast on Channel 4, coverage begins at 7:00 p.m.

How many times has England’s football team qualified for the World Cup?

England’s football team has qualified for the World Cup 16 times.

Is Germany a strong international football team?

Yes, Germany is one of the most successful international football teams.

Is it possible to watch Channel 4 on my Android devices?

Yes, you can watch Channel 4 on Android, iOS, PS4, BoxNation, Roku, and a variety of other devices.

Does Channel 4 offer a free trial?

Yes, Channel 4 offers a 14-day free trial to its new users.

Sophie is a sports broadcaster and journalist for VPN Sports. She has been reporting news on football for over a year now.