How to Watch Club Brugge vs Atletico Madrid Live in the UK


Wondering how to watch Club Brugge vs Atletico Madrid live in the UK? Do not worry as we have got the perfect guide for you. Club Brugge will face Atletico Madrid in the next exciting UEFA Champions League 22/23 match on October 4, 2022. The game will be held at the Jan Breydel Stadium. However, This match will be hosted by the Club Brugge team. Atletico Madrid is a visiting team.

Looking at the previous six matches of both Club Brugge and Atletico Madrid. Then, in their last six matches, Club Brugge looked brilliant. They won five straight matches. And only lost one game against Standard Liege. In comparison to Club Brugge, Atletico Madrid has struggled in their last six games. They won three and lost two matches. And one of their matches was a draw. Even so, Club Brugge’s overall match statistics in the past six games are 52.63% BTTS. While Atletico Madrid has a 41.67% BTTS rate.

Quick Steps to Watch Club Brugge vs Atletico Madrid Live in the UK

UEFA Champions League group stage matches have started. This week you can watch Club Brugge vs Atletico Madrid Live Stream in the UK via Paramount Plus.

Paramount Plus is an American Based Streaming Service broadcasting Club Brugge vs Atletico Madrid live. The only problem is the geo-restrictions on the channel. However, you can always watch the match live stream for free by following the steps below:

Stream Club Brugge vs Atletico Madrid with ExpressVPN – 49% off

Club Brugge vs Atletico Madrid- Head-to-Head Analysis

Club Brugge and Atletico Madrid have only met twice. They have not won any games (0.00%). While Atletico won 1 (50.00%) match. And 1 (50.00%) of their matches ended in a draw. However, Both teams have scored 2.00 goals per game on average in direct games.

In the regular season, Club Brugge recorded 2.11 goals per game. And goals scored were over 1.5 goals in 9 (81.82%) home matches. Total goals were over 2.5 goals in 7 (63.64%) home games in season 2022. Whereas, In season 2022, Atletico Madrid recorded 2.08 goals per match. And total goals were over 1.5 goals in 5 (71.43%) away matches. Total goals were over 2.5 goals in 3 (42.86%) away team matches. However, the goals conceded were 3 for Club Brugge and 1 for Atletico Madrid.

Club Brugge vs Atletico Madrid- Predicted Outcome

At present, Club Brugge is ranked 1st. Meanwhile, Atletico Madrid is 3rd in the UEFA Champions League 22/23 standings. And according to the predicted outcomes by the gambler. Club Brugge’s chances of winning are 30%. Atletico Madrid has a 46% chance of winning. And there is a 24% chance that the match will end in a draw. In comparison to the Atletico Madrid team, Club Brugge’s recent performance has been outstanding. And based on this, no one knows exactly who will win on match day.

How to Watch Club Brugge vs Atletico Madrid Live Steam on Paramount Plus

Paramount Plus is one of the most viewed streaming services in the United States. And this streaming service is now also available in the United Kingdom. Furthermore, it broadcasts all of the UEFA Champions League matches this year. And if you want to watch all of the matches live, then simply visit their official website where you can purchase any subscription package of Paramount Plus.

Stream Club Brugge vs Atletico Madrid with ExpressVPN – 49% off

Currently, three packages are available on the Paramount Plus website to buy, essential, premium, and showtime. The essential package costs around $4.99 per month and $49.99 per year. The Paramount Plus Premium package will cost you $9.99 per month or $99.99 per year. And the Paramount Plus with a Showtime package for $11.99 per month (essential) and $14.99 per month (Premium). However, UK users will pay the same price of £6.99 per month or £69.90 per year. And enjoy all the UEFA live matches on it. 

Why Do You Need a VPN Service to Watch Paramount Plus

One major drawback is that Paramount Plus is not accessible outside of the United States and the United Kingdom. And if you try to access it repeatedly, the service will immediately block you. Because it has geographical constraints. However, To watch Paramount Plusin the UK, you’ll need a reliable VPN service. VPN will quickly bypass all geographical restrictions and enable you to easily watch Paramount Plus from any location in the world.

Champions League-  Club Brugge Line Up

  • Kiany Vroman
  • Simon Mignolet
  • Nick Shinton
  • Senne Lammens
  • Eduard Sobol
  • Joel Ordonez
  • Denis Odoi
  • Bjorn Meijer
  • Dedryck Boyata
  • Brandon Mechele
  • Noah Mbamba
  • Clinton Mata
  • Ibe Hautekiet
  • Abakar Sylla
  • Eder Balanta
  • Owen Otasowie
  • Noa Lang
  • Raphael Onyedika
  • Hans Vanaken
  • Ruud Vormer
  • Mats Rits
  • Casper Nielsen
  • Lynnt Audoor
  • Cisse Sandra
  • Andreas Skov Olsen
  • Ferran Jutgla
  • Cyle Larin
  • Tajon Buchanan
  • Kamal Sowah
  • Daniel Perez
  • Antonio Nusa
  • Roman Yaremchuk

Champions League-  Atletico Madrid Line Up

  • Ivo Grbic
  • Jan Oblak
  • Antonio Gomis
  • Alejandro Iturbe
  • Jose Gimenez
  • Sergio Reguilon
  • Stefan Savic
  • Nahuel Molina
  • Felipe
  • Mario Hermoso
  • Reinildo
  • Sergio Diez
  • Marco Moreno
  • Geoffrey Kondogbia
  • Rodrigo de Paul
  • Koke
  • Thomas Lemar
  • Marcos Llorente
  • Saul Niguez
  • Axel Witsel
  • Yannick Carrasco
  • Alberto Moreno
  • Joao Felix
  • Antoine Griezmann
  • Matheus Cunha
  • Angel Correa
  • Alvaro Morata

[May 2023 - Updated] ExpressVPN: Best VPN to Watch Champions League Live Streams Outside the UK

The service provides you more than 3000 servers spreading across 150+ Countries with assurance to buffer-free viewership. Furthermore, you also get to connect your VPN to multiple devices (Upto 5 Streaming Devices).


ExpressVPN is a service that has versatility and a very strong operating system including their compatibility across all devices available, For e.g. ExpressVPN allows its users to configure their devices through their MediaStreamer tool (Especially Used for Smart TVs).

If you’re someone who is concerned about your privacy then ExpressVPN offers a Threat Management Tool which is the safest to mask your identity as it eliminates all the possibilities of virtual attacks on your server. Moreover, Network Locking is one of the best resources they offer which keeps the device covered if the VPN Connectivity drops.

Here are some of the best deals being offered by ExpressVPN starting from Monthly Plan at $12.95/mo, moving further the 6 Month Plan at $9.99/mo and lastly the best and their Signature Yearly Plan at $6.67 + 3 Month Free.

Honestly, the best way to go forward is to go for a Yearly Plan of ExpressVPN as it charges you USD$ 6.67/Month - Saving 49% of the overall amount if you buy the subscription seperately. Additionally, you get 3 Extra Months for Free with all the perks and benefits alongside (Month Long Trial with Money Back Guarantee).

Why Choose ExpressVPN?

ExpressVPN is a Premium VPN that gives you a lot in one basket. Firstly they have TrustedServer Technology which sets the standard for privacy protections for security purposes. Moreover, they have a 24/7 Live Chat Support and all the complaints and questions will be answered on the go instantly.

Secondly, ExpressVPN lets you bypass ISP throttling and offers a buffer-free experience and increases your anonymity by replacing your IP and prevents tracking of your browsing activity and metadata.

ExpressVPN Offers - [May 2023 Updated]

Monthly Plan - $12.95/Month

6 Month Plan - $9.99/Month

Most Recommended: Yearly Plan - $6.67/Month + 3 Month Subscription for Free

Note: In Addition, they also allow you to connect with them on 24/7 Customer Support they offer for rapid navigation at any time regardless of day or night.Simply a plus point in the basket. Access all your favorite Sports and Streaming Channels like FuboTV,Firestick, ESPN+, Paramount Plus, Netflix, Hulu, HBO Max and Much More.

Frequently Asked Questions

Has Club Brugge ever won the Jupiter League?

Yes, Club Brugge has won the Jupiter League for a record three consecutive years.

When is the next match between Club Brugge and Atletico Madrid scheduled to take place?

The next match between Club Brugge and Atletico Madrid will take place on Wednesday, October 4th.

Who is Atletico Madrid’s history’s best player?

Diego Godin is considered to be the best Atletico Madrid player of all time.

When will the match between Club Brugge and Atletico Madrid begin?

The match between Club Brugge and Atletico Madrid will begin at 02:00 PM. (Central Time).

To Conclude

This brings us to the end of the article. Where we hoped you would find all of the answers to your questions regarding the Club Brugge vs Atletico Madrid match. And you found this article to be helpful. Thank you very much.

Sophie is a sports broadcaster and journalist for VPN Sports. She has been reporting news on football for over a year now.