Where to Watch Brighton vs Tottenham Live from Anywhere?

Want to watch Brighton vs Tottenham live but don’t know how? Then, you’ve come to the right blog. Because in this blog you will find all of the information about the channel where you can watch the match live stream as well as match recent updates. So without further ado. Let’s get started. 

Quick Steps to Watch Brighton vs Tottenham

BT Sport also holds broadcasting rights for the Premier League in the UK. This service is available to UK and Ireland residents only. You don’t need BT broadband to stream sports online, simply choose a Monthly Pass instead to get access to all BT Sport contract-free. You can get set up with the BT Sport app or web player within 15 minutes.

Follow the steps mentioned below to stream Brighton vs Tottenham instantly without any hassle:

  • Signup for a Premium VPN (ExpressVPN Recommended)
  • Connect to a server in the UK
  • Enjoy watching Brighton vs Tottenham anywhere on BT Sports
Get Started!

Where to Watch Brighton vs Tottenham Live?

BT Sports will be broadcasting a live match between Brighton and Tottenham. It is one of the most popular channels available for all sports fans. And After Sky, BT Sport is your perfect backup option for live Premier League (22/23) season coverage.

Follow the steps mentioned below to stream Brighton vs Tottenham instantly without any hassle:

  • Signup for a Premium VPN (ExpressVPN Recommended)
  • Connect to a server in the UK
  • Enjoy watching Brighton vs Tottenham anywhere on BT Sports
Get Started!

However, BT Sports offers some amazing subscription packages to their customers such as you can get a BT Sports monthly pass for £25 per month or a BT TV service for £16 per month, which includes a TV box, Freeview, AMC, all of the BT Sport channels, and BoxNation.

What’s more, you can watch all 52 live games of this season on BT Sport from anywhere in the world.

Brighton vs Tottenham- Football Club History

Brighton and Hove Borough Council Albion is an English professional football club located in Brighton and Hove. On June 24, 1901, the football club was formed.

Aside from that, Brighton’s first season back in the English Premier League was a huge success, with the club rising into the top half countless times throughout the season. Brighton also won two Premier Leagues titles, two League One Cups, one League Two Cup, and one Community Shield during their tenure. Furthermore, they ranked second in the (1982/1983) FA Cup season.

Also, The club got to finish ninth in the Premier League in (the 2021-22) season, this is the highest point that the Seagulls have ever successfully completed in English premier league football, with a record total of 51 points.

On the other hand, Tottenham is also another professional football club based in Tottenham, London, England. It was founded on September 5, 1882. They played their home matches. 

Tottenham is one of the strongest teams in the Premier League in comparison to Brighton’s team due to its incredible previous winning record. Tottenham has ended up winning two different champions leagues, eight FA Cups, multiple League Cups, and seven FA Community Shields in domestic football. 

Moreover, They won two UEFA Cups and one European Cup Winners’ Cup in European football. Tottenham football club also came in the second position in the (2018-19) UEFA Champions League.

Why Do You Need a VPN to Watch Brighton vs Tottenham? 

Let us be clear about one thing, the BT Sport channel is not available outside of the United Kingdom. This means that whenever you try to access BT Sport, you will see a message that says “Out of Region.”

Because of this issue, you will undoubtedly require a VPN service in order to access BT Sport. However, a VPN will provide you with a hidden IP address and password, allowing you to watch live Brighton vs Tottenham from any location anonymously.

Brighton vs Tottenham- Match Predictions

Brighton and Tottenham have already met 14 times. Whereas Tottenham won 10 games, Brighton won three, and one fixture was drawn.

However, the previous record clearly shows that Tottenham is a stronger team than Brighton. Furthermore, with the best of intentions, supporters bet on who will win this season’s match.

As a result, the Tottenham team has a 73% chance of winning. Brighton has a 13% chance, and the match has a 14% chance of being drawn. But no one knows for certain who will win. So, every time, place a bet wisely and within your means. Best Wishes!


We hope this blog has cleared up any confusion about watching Brighton vs Tottenham live match from anywhere. Also, If you are unable to watch BT Sports, then you can use a VPN service. And after that, you can enjoy it from any location. Thank you. 

[March 2023 - Updated] ExpressVPN: Best VPN to Watch EPL Live Streams from Anywhere

The service provides you more than 3000 servers spreading across 150+ Countries with assurance to buffer-free viewership. Furthermore, you also get to connect your VPN to multiple devices (Upto 5 Streaming Devices).


ExpressVPN is a service that has versatility and a very strong operating system including their compatibility across all devices available, For e.g. ExpressVPN allows its users to configure their devices through their MediaStreamer tool (Especially Used for Smart TVs).

If you’re someone who is concerned about your privacy then ExpressVPN offers a Threat Management Tool which is the safest to mask your identity as it eliminates all the possibilities of virtual attacks on your server. Moreover, Network Locking is one of the best resources they offer which keeps the device covered if the VPN Connectivity drops.

Here are some of the best deals being offered by ExpressVPN starting from Monthly Plan at $12.95/mo, moving further the 6 Month Plan at $9.99/mo and lastly the best and their Signature Yearly Plan at $6.67 + 3 Month Free.

Honestly, the best way to go forward is to go for a Yearly Plan of ExpressVPN as it charges you USD$ 6.67/Month - Saving 49% of the overall amount if you buy the subscription seperately. Additionally, you get 3 Extra Months for Free with all the perks and benefits alongside (Month Long Trial with Money Back Guarantee).

Why Choose ExpressVPN?

ExpressVPN is a Premium VPN that gives you a lot in one basket. Firstly they have TrustedServer Technology which sets the standard for privacy protections for security purposes. Moreover, they have a 24/7 Live Chat Support and all the complaints and questions will be answered on the go instantly.

Secondly, ExpressVPN lets you bypass ISP throttling and offers a buffer-free experience and increases your anonymity by replacing your IP and prevents tracking of your browsing activity and metadata.

ExpressVPN Offers - [March 2023 Updated]

Monthly Plan - $12.95/Month

6 Month Plan - $9.99/Month

Most Recommended: Yearly Plan - $6.67/Month + 3 Month Subscription for Free

Note: In Addition, they also allow you to connect with them on 24/7 Customer Support they offer for rapid navigation at any time regardless of day or night.Simply a plus point in the basket. Access all your favorite Sports and Streaming Channels like FuboTV,Firestick, ESPN+, Paramount Plus, Netflix, Hulu, HBO Max and Much More.

Frequently Asked Questions

Is Tottenham a well-known team?

Tottenham has always been known for playing thrilling, and exciting football matches.

Where will the Brighton vs Tottenham match take place?

The match between Brighton and Tottenham will take place at American Express Community Stadium on October 8, 2022.

What time is Brighton vs Tottenham kick-off?

The match between Brighton and Tottenham kick-off at 21:30.

How can I watch the Brighton vs Tottenham match on my tablet?

You can watch Brighton vs Tottenham on your tablet by downloading the BT Sport app from Google Play Store.

Martin is a sports enthusiast and loves to write about trending events globally. He has also been selected for one of the FIFA World Cup Volunteering in 2014. Moreover, he loves to watch TV Shows and is a die hard Kobe Bryant Fan!