Are you looking for a convenient way to Watch Leeds United vs Manchester City from anywhere? Then look no further, Because we’ve already covered everything in this article. However, The match between Leeds United and Manchester City will take place on December 26, 2022, at 15:00. (UTC). Both clubs will meet at Elland Road.
Now let’s discuss Leeds United’s performance in their last six matches. As a result, Leeds United won two matches, defeating Chelsea and Barnsley. Aside from that, they were defeated by Brentford and Brighton. And their two matches against Everton and Southampton ended in draws. However, the total number of goals conceded in Leeds United’s previous matches was less than 2.5.
Whereas, Manchester City’s performance over the last six matches. Manchester City won three games in a row, by defeating Sevilla, Nottingham Forest, and Crystal Palace. Also, In the previous six tournaments, they did not lose a single match. Despite this, their three matches against Aston Villa, Barcelona, and Newcastle United ended in a draw. However, in Manchester City’s previous matches the total number of goals conceded was less than 1.5.
Quick Steps to Watch Leeds United vs Manchester City Live Stream from Anywhere
BT Sport also holds broadcasting rights for the Premier League in the UK. This service is available to UK and Ireland residents only. You don’t need BT broadband to stream sports online; simply choose a Monthly Pass instead to get access to all BT Sport contract-free. You can get set up with the BT Sport app or web player within 15 minutes.
Follow the steps mentioned below to stream Watch Leeds United vs Manchester City instantly without any hassle:
- Signup for a Premium VPN (ExpressVPN Recommended)
- Connect to a server in the UK
- Enjoy watching Watch Leeds United vs Manchester City anywhere on BT Sports
Leeds United vs Manchester City- Head-to-Head Analysis
Manchester City and Leeds United have met 11 times on the football pitch. Leeds won four of their 11 direct matches. Man City won five matches. And their two matches are drawn. Furthermore, in direct matches, both teams scored 3.45 goals per match on average.
In season 2022, Total goals (team and opponent) were over 2.5 goals in 5 (83.33%) home matches. Total goals were scored in 6 (100.00%) of the home matches. More than 1.5 goals. Leeds averaged 2.17 goals per game during the regular season.
Meanwhile, In season 2022, Manchester City averaged 3.00 goals per match. Total goals were over 2.5 goals in three (50.00%) away team matches. And total goals scored was over 1.5 goals in 5 (83.33%) away matches.
Leeds United vs Manchester City- Predicted Outcome
Leeds United is ranked 9th in the EPL table, while Manchester City is 2nd. However, based on the currently predicted outcome. Leeds has an 18% chance of winning. Man City has a 78% chance of winning. And a score draw has a 4% chance of happening.
How to Watch Leeds United vs Manchester City Live Stream on BT Sports
Following Sky, BT Sport is the ideal backup source for Premier League coverage. Furthermore, the BT TV service starts at £16 per month and includes a recordable TV, AMC, all BT sports channels, Freeview, and BoxNation. You can also purchase their highly regarded BT Sports Monthly Pass for around £25 per month.
Or, for just £16 per month, download the BT Sports app on all Android and iOS devices and watch it in up to 4K HDR quality. Besides this, Sky subscribers can also add BT Sport for just £21 per month. However, You can now easily watch all 52 live games and cheer on your favorite team with BT Sports.
Also, BT Sport is only available in the United Kingdom. This means that you cannot use this service outside of the United Kingdom due to regional restrictions. Don’t worry, a VPN will allow you to access BT Sports from anywhere. It’s a virtual private network. That gives you a secret IP address and password. Through that, you can easily watch BT Sports from anywhere while masking your current location.
Premier League- Leeds United Line Up
- Illan Meslier
- Kristoffer Klaesson
- Joel Robles
- Harry Christy
- Luke Ayling
- Junior Firpo
- Robin Koch
- Liam Cooper
- Diego Llorente
- Stuart Dallas
- Pascal Struijk
- Rasmus Kristensen
- Leo Fuhr Hjelde
- Cody Drameh
- Adam Forshaw
- Brenden Aaronson
- Marc Roca
- Crysencio Summerville
- Jack Harrison
- Tyler Adams
- Darko Gyabi
- Mateusz Klich
- Archie Gray
- Patrick Bamford
- Rodrigo Moreno
- Luis Sinisterra
- Wilfried Gnonto
- Joe Gelhardt
- Sam Greenwood.
Premier League- Manchester City Line Up
- Stefan Ortega Moreno
- Scott Carson
- Kyle Walker
- Ruben Dias
- John Stones
- Nathan Ake
- Joao Cancelo
- Aymeric Laporte
- Manuel Akanji
- Rico Lewis
- Joshua Wilson-Esbrand
- Kalvin Phillips
- Ilkay Guendogan
- Jack Grealish
- Kevin De Bruyne
- Bernardo Silva
- Sergio Gomez
- Phil Foden
- Cole Palmer
- Ben Knight
- Erling Haaland
- Julian Alvarez
- Riyad Mahrez.
Wrapping It Up
We hoped that this article provided you with all of the most recent information about the Leeds United vs Manchester City match. Also, you can now watch all Premier League games live on BT Sports from anywhere in the world and enjoy. Thank you very much.
[May 2023 - Updated] ExpressVPN: Best VPN to Watch EPL Live Streams from Anywhere
The service provides you more than 3000 servers spreading across 150+ Countries with assurance to buffer-free viewership. Furthermore, you also get to connect your VPN to multiple devices (Upto 5 Streaming Devices).
ExpressVPN is a service that has versatility and a very strong operating system including their compatibility across all devices available, For e.g. ExpressVPN allows its users to configure their devices through their MediaStreamer tool (Especially Used for Smart TVs).
If you’re someone who is concerned about your privacy then ExpressVPN offers a Threat Management Tool which is the safest to mask your identity as it eliminates all the possibilities of virtual attacks on your server. Moreover, Network Locking is one of the best resources they offer which keeps the device covered if the VPN Connectivity drops.
Here are some of the best deals being offered by ExpressVPN starting from Monthly Plan at $12.95/mo, moving further the 6 Month Plan at $9.99/mo and lastly the best and their Signature Yearly Plan at $6.67 + 3 Month Free.
Honestly, the best way to go forward is to go for a Yearly Plan of ExpressVPN as it charges you USD$ 6.67/Month - Saving 49% of the overall amount if you buy the subscription seperately. Additionally, you get 3 Extra Months for Free with all the perks and benefits alongside (Month Long Trial with Money Back Guarantee).
Why Choose ExpressVPN?
ExpressVPN is a Premium VPN that gives you a lot in one basket. Firstly they have TrustedServer Technology which sets the standard for privacy protections for security purposes. Moreover, they have a 24/7 Live Chat Support and all the complaints and questions will be answered on the go instantly.
Secondly, ExpressVPN lets you bypass ISP throttling and offers a buffer-free experience and increases your anonymity by replacing your IP and prevents tracking of your browsing activity and metadata.
ExpressVPN Offers - [May 2023 Updated]
Monthly Plan - $12.95/Month
6 Month Plan - $9.99/Month
Most Recommended: Yearly Plan - $6.67/Month + 3 Month Subscription for Free
Note: In Addition, they also allow you to connect with them on 24/7 Customer Support they offer for rapid navigation at any time regardless of day or night.Simply a plus point in the basket. Access all your favorite Sports and Streaming Channels like FuboTV,Firestick, ESPN+, Paramount Plus, Netflix, Hulu, HBO Max and Much More.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who will host the match between Leeds United and Manchester City?
Leeds United is the hosting team. While the visiting team is Manchester City.
Is the BT Sports app free?
Yes, you can download the BT Sports app for free.
How many FA Cups has Manchester City won?
Manchester City has won six FA Cups.
Who is the current coach of Leeds United?
Leeds United’s current coach is Jesse Alan Marsch.