Where to Watch Nottingham Forest vs Crystal Palace Live Stream


Interested in knowing where to watch the Nottingham Forest vs Crystal Palace live stream from anywhere? Unable to find the ideal platform? Not to worry! This post will show you how to watch the live action in 2022 from the comfort of your own home with your loved ones or even your pals! So let’s get started without further ado!

Nottingham Forest Football Club plays their home games in West Bridgford, Nottingham, England. The football club has played its home matches at the City Ground on the banks of the River Trent since 1898. The organization was created in 1865.

Crystal Palace, headquartered in South London, was established in 1905. They were once known as the Glaziers and spent their formative years in the Southern League before joining the Football League’s Third Division for the first time in 1920. In 1969, Palace made its debut in the English Premier League

Quick Steps to Watch Nottingham Forest vs Crystal Palace Live Stream from Anywhere

BT Sport also holds broadcasting rights for the Premier League in the UK. This service is available to UK and Ireland residents only. You don’t need BT broadband to stream sports online; simply choose a Monthly Pass instead to get access to all BT Sport contract-free. You can get set up with the BT Sport app or web player within 15 minutes.

Follow the steps mentioned below to stream Watch Nottingham Forest vs Crystal Palace instantly without any hassle:

  • Signup for a Premium VPN (ExpressVPN Recommended)
  • Connect to a server in the UK
  • Enjoy watching Watch Nottingham Forest vs Crystal Palace anywhere on BT Sports
Watch Nottingham Forest vs Crystal Palace Live Stream with ExpressVPN

Nottingham Forest vs Crystal Palace: Head-to-Head Analysis 

Nottingham Forest won 11 straight games. Both teams have competed in 20 games so far. Crystal Palace won four games. Five matches were drawn. In straight matches, both clubs scored 2.65 goals on average.

Nottingham Forest averaged 1.07 goals per game during the regular season. Total goals (opponent and team) were over 1.5 goals in 4 (66.67%) home matches. Total goals (opponent and team) were over 2.5 goals in two (33.33%) home matches in season 2022.

In season 2022, Crystal Palace averaged 1.94 goals per game. Total goals (opponent and team) were over 1.5 goals in 7 (87.50%) away matches. Total goals (opponent and team) were over 2.5 goals in 4 (50.00%) away team matches.

Predicted Outcome – Nottingham Forest vs Crystal Palace

Nottingham Forest has won one of their previous six matches, lost four, and drawn one. Crystal Palace has won one of its previous six matches, lost two, and drawn three.

Nottingham Forest has a 24% chance of winning, according to the model. Crystal Palace has a 48% chance of winning. The draw has a 28% chance of happening.

Nottingham Forest has played three games at home in the English Premier League this season, winning one, drawing one, and losing two. They have three goals (4.58) and five goals conceded (5.78). Brennan Johnson leads Nottingham Forest in scoring with two goals (1.42).

How to watch Nottingham Forest vs Crystal Palace Live Stream on BT Sports

When the match begins, a link to the live stream will appear at the top of the homepage on the BT Sport app, allowing you to watch on the go.

The app truly offers the most immersive watching experience available. Because of the updated video player, which incorporates an interactive timeline and multi-camera capabilities.

Premier League: Nottingham Forest Line Up 

Nottingham Forest is a fantastic team comprised of several talented players that play the game with zeal and passion. Taiwo Awoniyi is Nottingham Forest’s highest scorer this season with one goal in five appearances (25th in the league).

Brennan Johnson leads the Nottingham Forest scoring charts with one goal in five appearances.

Jesse Lingard is Nottingham Forest’s captain and currently sits 22nd in the league with one assist in five games.

Premier League: Crystal Palace Line Up 

Crystal Palace Lineup:

  • Andersen
  • Mitchell
  • Guaita
  • Guehi
  • Ward
  • Ayew
  • Zaha
  • Mateta
  • Schlupp
  • Eze
  • Doucoure

[May 2023 - Updated] ExpressVPN: Best VPN to Watch EPL Live Streams from Anywhere

The service provides you more than 3000 servers spreading across 150+ Countries with assurance to buffer-free viewership. Furthermore, you also get to connect your VPN to multiple devices (Upto 5 Streaming Devices).


ExpressVPN is a service that has versatility and a very strong operating system including their compatibility across all devices available, For e.g. ExpressVPN allows its users to configure their devices through their MediaStreamer tool (Especially Used for Smart TVs).

If you’re someone who is concerned about your privacy then ExpressVPN offers a Threat Management Tool which is the safest to mask your identity as it eliminates all the possibilities of virtual attacks on your server. Moreover, Network Locking is one of the best resources they offer which keeps the device covered if the VPN Connectivity drops.

Here are some of the best deals being offered by ExpressVPN starting from Monthly Plan at $12.95/mo, moving further the 6 Month Plan at $9.99/mo and lastly the best and their Signature Yearly Plan at $6.67 + 3 Month Free.

Honestly, the best way to go forward is to go for a Yearly Plan of ExpressVPN as it charges you USD$ 6.67/Month - Saving 49% of the overall amount if you buy the subscription seperately. Additionally, you get 3 Extra Months for Free with all the perks and benefits alongside (Month Long Trial with Money Back Guarantee).

Why Choose ExpressVPN?

ExpressVPN is a Premium VPN that gives you a lot in one basket. Firstly they have TrustedServer Technology which sets the standard for privacy protections for security purposes. Moreover, they have a 24/7 Live Chat Support and all the complaints and questions will be answered on the go instantly.

Secondly, ExpressVPN lets you bypass ISP throttling and offers a buffer-free experience and increases your anonymity by replacing your IP and prevents tracking of your browsing activity and metadata.

ExpressVPN Offers - [May 2023 Updated]

Monthly Plan - $12.95/Month

6 Month Plan - $9.99/Month

Most Recommended: Yearly Plan - $6.67/Month + 3 Month Subscription for Free

Note: In Addition, they also allow you to connect with them on 24/7 Customer Support they offer for rapid navigation at any time regardless of day or night.Simply a plus point in the basket. Access all your favorite Sports and Streaming Channels like FuboTV,Firestick, ESPN+, Paramount Plus, Netflix, Hulu, HBO Max and Much More.

Frequently Asked Questions 

When is the match between Nottingham Forest and Crystal Palace?

Starting on November 12, 2022, at 15:00 UTC, Nottingham City, England’s City Ground stadium will host a match between Crystal Palace and Nottingham Forest.

Which positions are Nottm Forest and Crystal Palace currently on?

Nottingham Forest is now in 19th, while Crystal Palace is in 15th place.

Can I watch BT Sports from anywhere?

No, BT Sports is exclusively available to residents of the United Kingdom and Ireland. Anyone residing outside of these areas will need to sign up for a VPN in order to watch the Premier League live.

What is the price of a BT Sports Monthly Pass?

Subscription to the BT Sport Monthly Pass costs $35.15 USD per month. However, if you buy a package that includes both TV and internet access, you will save money.


You can now watch the Nottingham Forest vs Crystal Palace live stream on BT Sports without any problem, all you need to do is buy a subscription and use a VPN (if you are living outside of the UK).

Sophie is a sports broadcaster and journalist for VPN Sports. She has been reporting news on football for over a year now.