How to Watch Tottenham vs Aston Villa Live from Anywhere


Wondering where to watch Tottenham vs Aston Villa live from anywhere in the world? Do not worry, this is the guide you need. Starting on December 31, 2022, at 15:00 UTC, Tottenham Hotspur and Aston Villa will square off at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium in London, England. The game is a Premier League contest. Tottenham Hotspur is now in third place, and Aston Villa is in fifteenth.

Quick Steps to Watch Tottenham vs Aston Villa Live Stream from Anywhere

BT Sport also holds broadcasting rights for the Premier League in the UK. This service is available to UK and Ireland residents only. You don’t need BT broadband to stream sports online; simply choose a Monthly Pass instead to get access to all BT Sport contract-free. You can get set up with the BT Sport app or web player within 15 minutes.

Follow the steps mentioned below to stream Watch Tottenham vs Aston Villa instantly without any hassle:

  • Signup for a Premium VPN (ExpressVPN Recommended)
  • Connect to a server in the UK
  • Enjoy watching Watch Tottenham vs Aston Villa anywhere on BT Sports
Watch Tottenham vs Aston Villa Live Stream with ExpressVPN

Tottenham vs Aston Villa: Head-to-Head Analysis 

There have been 42 games between Tottenham and Aston Villa. Tottenham won 23 games directly. 8 victories came for Aston Villa. Eleven games were drawn. In straight matches, both clubs scored 2.60 goals per game on average.

Tottenham averaged 2.23 goals per game throughout the actual season. In 4 (66.67%) of the home games, there were more than 1.5 goals scored by each side and their opponent. In 3 (50.00%) of the home games played during the 2022 season, there were more than 2.5 goals scored by both teams.

In the 2022 season, Aston Villa averaged 1.64 goals per game. In 7 (87.50%) of the away games, there were total goals (team and opponent) beyond 1.5 goals In 6 (75.00%) of the games, the away team scored all beyond 2.5 goals for both the team and the opponent.

Predicted Outcome – Tottenham vs Aston Villa

The head-to-head record between Tottenham Hotspur and Aston Villa shows that in their 26 encounters, Tottenham Hotspur has prevailed 18 times while Aston Villa has done so 4 times. Tottenham Hotspur and Aston Villa have drawn four times in their previous meetings. Tottenham’s chances of winning are 69%, while the odds of a tie are 16%. The odds of Aston Villa winning are 15%.

How to watch Tottenham vs Aston Villa Stream on BT Sports 

You might find it challenging to get BT Sport while you’re traveling because the service is only available to UK citizens. Fortunately, it’s rather simple to get around such regional restrictions. Using a VPN is the simplest method because it will give you access to a UK IP address and let you watch BT Sport from wherever.

Let’s talk more about the advantages of using a VPN for sports viewing before we get into more detail about how to watch Tottenham vs Aston Villa games with a VPN. Blackout policies are frequently used in sports for a variety of reasons. One is an initiative to get more people to the game. 

Another is that only specific nations or areas can watch the program. Because a VPN enables you to change your IP address, it can be useful in certain circumstances. It accomplishes this by giving you the option of selecting a server location and allocating a local IP address to you. You can stream a game if you select a server in a location where it can be seen.

A VPN also helps to safeguard your privacy by obscuring your IP address. Each year, the English Premier League hosts hundreds of matches. Additionally, some geo-block viewers from other parts of the world. You may get around the blackout rules and support your favorite team all season long by connecting to a VPN.

EPL: Tottenham Line Up 

The host team is Tottenham. On April 09, 2022, Tottenham vs Aston Villa played their most recent game, the Tottenham won the match.

Line Up

  • Hugo Lloris
  • Brandon Austin
  • Fraser Forster
  • Ben Davies
  • Clément Lenglet
  • Cristian Gabriel Romero
  • Emerson Royal
  • Eric Dier
  • Matt Doherty
  • Ryan Sessegnon
  • Davinson Sánchez Mina
  • Djed Spence
  • Japhet Tanganga
  • Sergio Reguilón
  • Dejan Kulusevsky
  • Ivan Perišić
  • Lucas Moura
  • Pierre-Emile Højbjerg
  • Rodrigo Bentancur
  • Yves Bissouma
  • Bryan Gil
  • Giovani Lo Celso
  • Harry Winks
  • Oliver Skipp
  • Pape Sarr
  • Tanguy Ndombele
  • Harry Kane
  • Son Heung-min
  • Richarlison

EPL: Aston Villa Line Up 

Aston Villa is the visiting team. The previous match Aston Villa was against Southampton on September 17, 2022, and the match got won by Aston Villa.

Line Up

  • Emiliano Martínez
  • Jed Steer
  • Robin Olsen
  • Diego Carlos Santos Silva
  • Ezri Konsa Ngoyo
  • Lucas Digne
  • Matty Cash
  • Ashley Young
  • Calum Chambers
  • Frederick Gilbert
  • Kortney Hause
  • Ludwig Augustinsson
  • Tyrone Mings
  • Boubacar Kamara
  • Douglas Luiz
  • Emiliano Buendia
  • Jacob Ramsey
  • John McGinn
  • Philippe Coutinho
  • Anwar El Ghazi
  • Marvelous Nakamba
  • Morgan Sanson
  • Cameron Archer
  • Danny Ings
  • Leon Bailey
  • Ollie Watkins
  • Bertrand Traoré
  • Keinan Devis

[May 2023 - Updated] ExpressVPN: Best VPN to Watch EPL Live Streams from Anywhere

The service provides you more than 3000 servers spreading across 150+ Countries with assurance to buffer-free viewership. Furthermore, you also get to connect your VPN to multiple devices (Upto 5 Streaming Devices).


ExpressVPN is a service that has versatility and a very strong operating system including their compatibility across all devices available, For e.g. ExpressVPN allows its users to configure their devices through their MediaStreamer tool (Especially Used for Smart TVs).

If you’re someone who is concerned about your privacy then ExpressVPN offers a Threat Management Tool which is the safest to mask your identity as it eliminates all the possibilities of virtual attacks on your server. Moreover, Network Locking is one of the best resources they offer which keeps the device covered if the VPN Connectivity drops.

Here are some of the best deals being offered by ExpressVPN starting from Monthly Plan at $12.95/mo, moving further the 6 Month Plan at $9.99/mo and lastly the best and their Signature Yearly Plan at $6.67 + 3 Month Free.

Honestly, the best way to go forward is to go for a Yearly Plan of ExpressVPN as it charges you USD$ 6.67/Month - Saving 49% of the overall amount if you buy the subscription seperately. Additionally, you get 3 Extra Months for Free with all the perks and benefits alongside (Month Long Trial with Money Back Guarantee).

Why Choose ExpressVPN?

ExpressVPN is a Premium VPN that gives you a lot in one basket. Firstly they have TrustedServer Technology which sets the standard for privacy protections for security purposes. Moreover, they have a 24/7 Live Chat Support and all the complaints and questions will be answered on the go instantly.

Secondly, ExpressVPN lets you bypass ISP throttling and offers a buffer-free experience and increases your anonymity by replacing your IP and prevents tracking of your browsing activity and metadata.

ExpressVPN Offers - [May 2023 Updated]

Monthly Plan - $12.95/Month

6 Month Plan - $9.99/Month

Most Recommended: Yearly Plan - $6.67/Month + 3 Month Subscription for Free

Note: In Addition, they also allow you to connect with them on 24/7 Customer Support they offer for rapid navigation at any time regardless of day or night.Simply a plus point in the basket. Access all your favorite Sports and Streaming Channels like FuboTV,Firestick, ESPN+, Paramount Plus, Netflix, Hulu, HBO Max and Much More.

Frequently Asked Questions 

Who is predicted to score the most?

Tottenham Hotspur has scored 85% more goals than the next team.

Who will let goals in?

In terms of scoring conceded, Tottenham Hotspur performs 85% better.

Which team performed better in the first half?

Tottenham’s half-time form is 70% better.

Tottenham vs Aston Villa: Which team will score first?

Tottenham’s chances of scoring first are 57%, while Aston Villa has a  43% chance of doing so. 


Watch the game between Tottenham and Aston Villa on BT Sports on December 31, 2022. Discover which team prevails in the game by using a VPN if you are not presently available in the country. 

Sophie is a sports broadcaster and journalist for VPN Sports. She has been reporting news on football for over a year now.