How To Install Netflix Addon On Kodi 17
You came here for the Netflix Addon guide to setup on Kodi, right? So in this comprehensive guide you will learn how to setup Netflix Kodi add-on . Well that’s is not it we have, the guide also promises to give walk through to the setting up of Netflix Addon on different devices which includes Android, Firestick, PC etc.
As a bonus all the latest [100% working] Addons have also been included in this brief guide ahead, so you will avoid any hassle to use Netflix Add ons easily from anywhere in the world. The table of content is as follow:-
- Netflix on Kodi
- Kodi Netflix Addon
- How To Install Kodi Netflix Addon On FireTV
- How to Install Kodi Netflix Addon on PC
- How to Install Netflix Kodi on Android
- Access Netflix Addon with a Kodi VPN
- Bonus Tips
Netflix on Kodi – Setup Guide
We all know how popular Netflix is today. Boasting some of the most popular original TV series’ which include The Stranger Things and Narcos, Netflix is no doubt the go to place for all cord-cutters and streaming lovers.
Cord-cutters can find thousands of movies and TV shows anytime on Netflix. The service religiously updates its inventory every month and makes sure that you can stream your favorite shows any day and anytime on Netflix.
Now because Kodi presents users with an extremely friendly and good looking UI. And because you can stream more than just Netflix on Kodi anytime you want to. Therefore, cord-cutters prefer streaming Netflix on Kodi rather than on Netflix’s very own application.
Best Kodi Netflix AddOn
Good news for entertainment fans is that they can find a dedicated Netflix add-on on Kodi. The add-on goes by the name NetfliXMBC and is incredibly popular among all streaming lovers.
How To Install Kodi Netflix Addon On Amazon Fire TV Stick
To install the Addon on the FireStick you are required alelec repository zip file. After downloading it, the next steps are as follow
- Install Kodi Addon from Fire stick AppStarter Homescreen > go to Updates
- After installation, Launch the Kodi App
- Now go to System > Settings
- Selected the downloaded Alelec repository zip file & unzip it
- Now, return back to the same menu > go to “Install from repository” option
- Now select alelec Kodi repo and go to Program Addons
- Select the option “Chrome Launcher” & wait for the installation until a notification appear
- Head back to Addon > Install from repository > alelec Kodi repo > Video Addon
- Here you will see “NetfliXBMC ” , click/tap to install Kodi Netflix Addon
- Now all the installation process has been completed
- Now from Kodi App Homescreen > Videos > Addons > NetfliXBMC
- A popup will appear ask for Netflix credentials, fill it
- Enjoy Netflix Addon of Kodi on Firestick
All these steps is one time activity. As long as you keep the Kodi App on your Firestick you can easily enjoy Netflix without setting it up again.
How to Install Kodi Netflix AddOn on PC
Before you start installing Netflix Kodi, Download Alelec Repository Zip File and save it on your PC
- Launch Kodi > Add-on > Package Installer
- Click Install from Zip File -> A new window will open. Upload the Alelec Repository Zip File that you installed previously
- Select Install from the Repository option -> Click Alelec Repository
- Go to Video Add-ons -> Find Netflix XBMC add-on from the list -> Click Install
- Go back to Kodi Home -> Click Video Add-ons -> Select Netflix XBMC from the list -> Enjoy watching Netflix live on Kodi!
How to Install Netflix Kodi Android Phones
- From your Android smartphone or tablet, download and install Kodi from Google Play Store
- Now download Alelec Repositoryand save it on your device
- Open Kodi -> Go to Add-ons menu -> Click the Package Installer Box-icon located at the top-left corner
- Select Install from Zip File -> Navigate to the downloaded zip file and upload it
- Click Install from Repository -> Click the “Alelec Repository” -> Select Video Add-ons -> Find Netflix XBC from the list and click it -> Click Install > Enjoy Netflix live stream!
Access Netflix Addon on Kodi with a VPN
There was a time when Netflix was only available to people residing in the US. Over time, the company re-considered its policy on enforcing geo-restrictions, and has since allowed Netflix to be accessible from all around the world.
Unfortunately, the pulp of Netflix’s content is still only accessible in the US. The US version of Netflix boasts all the best movies and TV shows, compared to the versions available in other regions. In order to get access to this inaccessible pulp, you’ll either have to move to the US, or subscribe to a streaming VPN service.
Fortunately, the US version of Netflix can be accessed via a VPN. A VPN allows you to change your current IP address from your own location to the one of your choice. This means that using a VPN, you can virtually travel from your own location to the US easily on the internet.
The internet is filled with hundreds of VPN services, but most of them are awful and are even dangerous to your online security and privacy. To enjoy the best from Netflix Kodi add-on, we recommend that you subscribe to any of the VPN services mentioned below. These VPN services provide you the best speeds, while also safeguarding your online privacy and anonymity.
Save 74% $8.75 $2.88 /mo
2+1 Year Free $8.75 $2.04 /mo
Save BIG $8.75 $4.99 /mo
Following are few bonus tips for Kodi and Netflix add-ons
- Use a Kodi VPN while using Netflix because it will keep your connection secure & anonymous
- Install ES File Explorer on Firestick if your are expert enough to break the build
- Never use Kodi without VPN because some 3rd party addon may affect your privacy of your device
- Always install Kodi App from the Kodi official site