Are you an NBA superfan and wondering how to stream NBA games on Roku? Great, you have landed in an ideal place! The National Basketball Association is the most professional basketball league in North America. The league is organized by 30 teams and is one of the major professional sports leagues in the United States and Canada.
Previously, NBA Finals games gained an average of 17.7 million viewers. Roku provides its users with a manageable way to stream entertainment on their TVs, with thousands of accessible shows to choose from. By activating channels like AT&T TV, Hulu+ Live TV, Sling TV, NBA League Pass, fuboTV, and ESPN on Roku, you can easily stream the NBA season.
However, everything comes with its own cost! Most of the NBA games are blocked due to geo-restrictions outside of the USA. But, fret now, we will have you covered in this article about how to stream NBA all around the world on Roku.
How To Install NBA On Roku
The app is officially available on the Roku Channel Store, from where you can install the app on your Roku device. Follow these simple steps below;
- Turn on your Roku device and connected your TV. Then connect it to the internet.
- From the Roku home screen, navigate to the Streaming Channels.
- Select Search Channels and then select the Search field, and type NBA.
- Then select the app from the list of search results.
- On the app info page, click the Add Channel tab. The app will be downloaded on your Roku device.
This is the way to do It if a Subscription is purchased through iTunes or Play Store
- Open the NBA from your Roku home screen.
- Go to Settings.
- Click Sign in under the My Accounts tab.
- Type the Google credentials or Apple ID credentials to log in.
What Are The Alternative Ways to Stream NBA On Roku
The Roku Store is the key needed to witness the whole coverage of NBA TV through;
NBA Pass League
Using the official NBA app, it’s your team, your game, your NBA. For 28.99$ per month, you get many ways to follow live games. Always stay updated with the latest scores, highlights, and news with the official app of the National Basketball Association. If you are currently settled in the United States, you have to spoof your locale to bypass NBA blackouts and watch your favorite basketball teams live online. Here’s how you can do it;
- Go to the search bar to look for NBA League Pass.
- Type in NBA League Pass and click on it.
- After that, click on Add channel to install the NBA League Pass on your streaming device.
- Return to the home page, and initiate the application.
- Choose the package you wish, and then stream it.
Sling TV is Live TV and only better. It’s the number one live TV streaming service that facilitates you to personalize your channel lineup and save. For $20 a month, plus a $5 add-on subscription, you get all the channels you need to watch the NBA games. Sling TV Orange offers ESPN, ESPN2, and ESPN3. You can watch Sling TV on Roku and benefit from its seven-day free trial. Follow these guidelines below:
- First, locate Search, and type in Sling TV.
- Click on Sling TV once you find it.
- Now, select Add channel so that your Roku device installs the Sling TV app on your device.
- Go back to your Roku home screen and select the Sling TV app.
- Click on the option you wish to choose to start your streaming.
- How To Stream NBA Games Using A VPN
A Virtual Private Network or a VPN is a technology that composes a secure private network between two masses. It enables you to connect to its servers from your location; hence, your IP address will be replaced by that of the server located in the country you are connected to. Follow these steps to connect to a VPN:
- Get a reliable VPN
- Connect to a server location that matches the site of your preferred broadcaster.
- Check the catalog of the broadcaster and enjoy the game you want to watch!
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does the NBA League Pass cost On Roku?
NBA League Pass with the NBA app on Roku will cost $6.99/month or $39.99 for an all-time, add-free whole season permit. And if you are going through a TV Service provider, then the costs will vary based on your choice.
Can I watch NBA live outside the US?
Yes, using a VPN and a Roku stick, you’ll finally get the fun of unrestricted streaming services.
Can I watch NBA on Roku?
You can download the NBA app on your Roku device and live to stream the matches from anywhere.