The stage is set! One of the most hyped event of the year is ready to roll on 13th February 2022. This year it will be Rams vs Bengals head to head at SoFi Stadium, the home of Los Angeles Rams and one of the best sports stadium in the world.
Super Bowl 2022: Match Day Insights
- The First team to qualify for the Super Bowl 2022 was Los Angeles Rams and following them were Cincinnati Bengals accordingly.
- The Match will be played at Los Angeles Homes – SoFi Stadium near Lax Airport
- The Match Referee will be Ron Torbert who started his career in 2010 in NFL.
- Each team is allowed to have 46 players each side
- The Stadium Capacity is of 70,000 seats which can go up to 100,000 seating capacity to accommodate maximize the capacity of the stadium
- The Match Time is set to start at 6:30 P.M (US Time).
- Ticket Price for Super Bowl 2022 is going to be for $8,772 on average.
Rams vs Bengals 2022: Previous Fixture Comparison
Los Angeles Rams and Cincinnati Bengals have previously met 14 times and their head to head rivalry has been a treat for the fan to watch. The results are so unpredictable and shocking at times. Lets have a look onto their stats in the previous meetings between Rams and Bengal’s.
Rams vs Bengals: Category Comparison
NFL is a field sport and has 46 players per side as well all know. However, these players are divided into two categories OFFENSE (Passing, Rushing and Receiving) and DEFENSE (Passing).
Rams vs Bengals – Offense Category
Los Angeles Rams clearly have the advantage in terms of their offensive attributes of the game since they have been playing the whole season with a mindset. Meanwhile, Bengals have been facing the attacking issue a bit but since they have been so consistent in filling gaps in their entire season has made them make a spot at the Super Bowl 2022.
Los Angeles Rams has a hosting advantage this year at the grand finale. We are sure about that this will be a clear win win situation for the rams to be in the aggressive mode and keeping Mathew Stafford being the star man of the game since he is one of the most experienced brat in the unit. Additionally, the lights of Aaron Donald is going to be a pressure fore Bengals to handle when it comes to aggressive tactics.
Rams vs Bengals – Defense Category
These are the top 10 players at Los Angeles Rams in their defense category and their stats clearly showing how well they have kept a balance between rushing and defending runs. Von Miller with 3 games played and 4 touchdowns is the new shinning star for the rams and a lot of expectation has already been built by the previous matches he has played.
Cincinnati Bengals has been outstanding this season and simultaneously has been able to pull out the best out of every player they allocated on the field. This season Bengals have been able to reduce their fumble rate massively as they were quite smooth with their receiving end which made them convert much better outputs as a whole. Overall, their defense strategy has worked so far and clearly this will be a great attribute at Super Bowl 2022.
Rams vs Bengals 2022: Match Day Officials
|DOWN JUDGE||DERICK BOWERS|
|LINE JUDGE||CARL JOHNSON|
|FIELD JUDGE||RICK PATTERSON|
|SIDE JUDGE||KEITH WASHINGTON|
|BACK JUDGE||SCOTT HELVERSON|
|REPLAY OFFICIAL||RODDY AMES|
Super Bowl 2022 Referee Background – Ron Torbert
Ron Torbert is a very experienced official who has already worked some high-profile NFL games this year, including the 49ers victory over Green Bay on Saturday. Ron Torbert will be the referee when the AFC and NFC champs face off in Los Angeles on February 13.
Super Bowl 2022: Who is going to lift the trophy?
We are very confident that this season Los Angeles Rams will be the winner of this Super Bowl 2022. Lets seek into some factors why we believe Rams will lift the trophy.
- Home Ground Advantage
- Aggressive Tactics
- Rams Attack Mode is way better than Bengals
- Bengals tends to be a moderate team with a balance attack and defense combo.
- Crowd Support will be Massive
- Ron Torbert being the referee wont be biased – Fair Play Factor
- Passing Accuracy is much better than the Bengals
- Last five games played by Rams, they are able to score more than 20 points, which makes their rhythms steady in Rushing
- Bengals are more defensive and will surely take the pressure since the home advantage stays with the rams.
” OUR PREDICTION FOR THIS YEAR SUPER BOWL 2022 IS GOING TO GO TO LOS ANGELES RAMS “
Also we have been predicting since many years and guess what. We have been right 9 out of 10 times. If you are not ready to believe us then go ahead and hit us with your predictions below: