How To Watch Movies On Kodi
If you want to stream movies from online sources, you’ll find that Kodi is one of the best options around for this purpose. A large number of Kodi add-ons provide access to tens of thousands of movies from various sources on the internet.
We all ❤ Kodi
We’ve researched different Kodi add-ons so we could determine which ones provide the best movie content to users.
Do note that many of the add-ons mentioned below are SuperRepo or Kodil (Kodisrael) Kodi repositories. So before you proceed, we suggest that you download and install these repositories first.
Top 5 Kodi Addons To Watch Movies
- Covenant The Covenant add-on is the successor to Exodus, which went out of development some months ago. It’s almost an exact clone of Exodus, right down to the menu options.Additionally, Covenant is a better alternative to Exodus because of its upgraded Trakt integration. We recommend that Exodus users upgrade to Covenant if they want to have the same experience from a safer and regularly updated source.
- Nemesis is incredibly effective at pulling in streams that work. Also, Nemesis extends its functionality beyond TV and movie streams. Using Nemesis, you can live stream sports, air traffic control, and police scanner feeds easily. Nemesis can also play music files and audiobooks.
- No-Name No-Name is a little-known project from a developer named COLDFIRE. It is a quality movie and TV scraping add-on that is not only simple but functional too. No-Name throws in some of the most popular add-on features, including 3D films, IMDb lists, genre scrapers, and box sets. No-Name may be relatively unknown at the moment, but it’s likely to grow in popularity in coming months.
- SALTS (Stream All the Sources) – SALTS and Covenant are multi-scrappers that will search through 50+ sources to connect you with a stream. SALTS helps you find almost any movie type you’re looking for. But, to get higher quality movie streams, you’ll have to change the settings first so that SALTS prioritizes high-quality streams.
- BBC iPlayer (iPlayer WWW)
The library at BBC iPlayer is limited, but the quality is top-notch. You don’t have to deal with the same streaming issues you might face with other third-party add-ons. It is indeed one of the few add-ons which are listed in the official Kodi Repository.
Note: In order to access content from the BBC iPlayer, you’ll need to be living inside the UK. However, you can bypass the geo restrictions put on by the channel by using a VPN and access the channel from outside the UK.
How To Watch Movies On Kodi Amazon Fire Stick
- Download Install Kodi App on your Fire Stick
- After Downloading, The pop up appear as” TV Addons”
- In the next step select “Add ons” & in the video Addon search for Exodus Addon
- Exodus won’t be available by default, you need to install it as it is the best addon to watch movies
- After Installation of Exodus Addon, you’re good to go
- Navigate through directory & search for your movie
- Enjoy thousands of movies, tv shows etc