How to Watch Movies On Kodi December 2017
If you want to stream movies from online sources, you’ll find that Kodi is one of the best options around for this purpose. A large number of Kodi add-ons provide access to tens of thousands of movies from various sources on the internet.
We’ve researched different Kodi add-ons so we could determine which ones provide the best movie content to users.
Do note that many of the add-ons mentioned below are SuperRepo or Kodil (Kodisrael) Kodi repositories. So before you proceed, we suggest that you download and install these repositories first.
Top 5 Kodi Addons To Watch Movies
The Covenant add-on is the successor to Exodus, which went out of development some months ago. It’s almost an exact clone of Exodus, right down to the menu options.
Additionally, Covenant is a better alternative to Exodus because of its upgraded Trakt integration. We recommend that Exodus users upgrade to Covenant if they want to have the same experience from a safer and regularly updated source.
Nemesis is incredibly effective at pulling in streams that work. Also, Nemesis extends its functionality beyond TV and movie streams. Using Nemesis, you can live stream sports, air traffic control, and police scanner feeds easily. Nemesis can also play music files and audiobooks.
No-Name is a little-known project from a developer named COLDFIRE. It is a quality movie and TV scraping add-on that is not only simple but functional too. No-Name throws in some of the most popular add-on features, including 3D films, IMDb lists, genre scrapers, and box sets.
No-Name may be relatively unknown at the moment, but it’s likely to grow in popularity in coming months.
- SALTS (Stream All the Sources)
SALTS and Covenant are multi-scrappers that will search through 50+ sources to connect you with a stream. SALTS helps you find almost any movie type you’re looking for. But, to get higher quality movie streams, you’ll have to change the settings first so that SALTS prioritizes high-quality streams.
- BBC iPlayer (iPlayer WWW)
The library at BBC iPlayer is limited, but the quality is top-notch. You don’t have to deal with the same streaming issues you might face with other third-party add-ons. It is indeed one of the few add-ons which are listed in the official Kodi Repository.
Note: In order to access content from the BBC iPlayer, you’ll need to be living inside the UK. However, you can bypass the geo restrictions put on by the channel by using a VPN and access the channel from outside the UK.
How To Get Exodus On Kodi using Kodisrael
- Install & Launch Kodi 17
- Navigate Setting > File Manager > Add Source
- Select None
- Type http://kdil.co/repo/ & submit
- Name the media source as Kdil and OK
- Go back to Home screen > Select Addon > go to Install from zip file
- Select Kdil > Kodil.zip > Wait for the Installation
- Now select Install from repository > Kodisrael > Select Video Addon
- Now search & select Exodus
- Hit Install Icon & you’re done
- To use Exodus, go back to Kodi Home screen > Addon > Select Video Addon
How To Watch Movies On Kodi Fire Stick
- Download Install Kodi App on your Fire Stick
- After Downloading, The pop up appear as” TV Addons”
- In the next step select “Add ons” & in the video Addon search for Exodus Addon
- Exodus won’t be available by default, you need to install it as it is the best addon to watch movies
- After Installation of Exodus Addon, you’re good to go
- Navigate through directory & search for your movie
- Enjoy thousands of movies, tv shows etc
Watch New Movies on Kodi With a VPN
A VPN allows you travel around the world virtually. It does that by changing your IP address of your location to any other location of your choice. This means that you can bypass any and all geo restrictions from any movie add-on and you can live stream your favorite movies with ease.
Apart from that, you can also bypass ISP Speed throttling issues with a VPN. Ever noticed that your Internet speed is decent if you are browsing websites, but it suddenly drops when you are watching videos online? If that is the case, your ISP is probably throttling your Internet speed and you can prevent that from happening with a VPN.
To watch your favorite movies on Kodi, we recommend that you subscribe to the VPN services mentioned below:
2 Year Save 75% $8.75 $2.45 /mo
24 Months Plan 83% Off $8.75 $2.04 /mo
Enjoy 20% OFF - $8.75 $9.90 /mo
We’ve selected the abovementioned VPN services after carefully reviewing all of their pros and cons. In our opinion, PureVPN is the best streaming VPN you can find. It provides access to 750+ servers in 140+ countries, so you can access the channel of your choice.
So what are you waiting for? Subscribe to the VPN service of your choice and start streaming your favorite movies anytime on Kodi!
Best Christmas Movies to Watch During Holidays Season
- Love Actually
- The Holiday
- The Muppet Christmas Carol
- Netflix Christmas Movies 2017