Kodi is one of the most popular streaming service in the world. Because of the open-sourced nature of the software, users can install 3rd party repositories and watch their favorite content online with ease. Kodi app is available on Android, Roku, Amazon Firestick, MAC, Playstation, Xbox, Windows.
Watch FIFA WORD CUP Live Online Stream From here
There’s no wonder that Kodi will be heavily used this summer to watch the FIFA World Cup 2018 live online.
We’ve written an informative guide below to help you out with the process of setting up Kodi so you can stream your favorite FIFA World Cup matches live.
The Guide includes
- FIFA World Cup 2018 – Best Kodi AddOns
- How to Watch FIFA World Cup 2018 on Kodi with Unofficial Addons
- FIFA World Cup On Kodi with iPlayer WWW
- How To Install NBCSN On Kodi
- FIFA World Cup Kodi Repositories
- Best VPNs For Kodi
FIFA World Cup 2018 – Best Kodi AddOns
There are plenty of Kodi add-ons which will be displaying the World Cup tournament live. It’s no surprise, considering that the FIFA World Cup is one of the most popular tournaments in the world.
The following are some Official Add-ons who have the rights to broadcast FIFA World Cup live:
- iPlayer WWW (No subscription)
- Fox Sports Go (Subscription required)
- NBCSN (Subscription required)
There are plenty of 3rd party add-ons as well which will be displaying the World Cup tournament, but unofficially. These Kodi add-ons will not charge any subscription fees for their service.
- cCloud TV
- SportsDevil Kodi
- StreamHub Kodi (Mobdro)
- Sports Live TV
- Kick Off
See Also – How to Setup Kodi – Step By Step Guide
The following is the setup guide to install the official Kodi iPlayer WWW Add-On.
How to Watch FIFA World Cup 2018 on Kodi
Following is the step by step guide to stream FIFA on Kodi with unofficial addon
- Launch Kodi, hit Gear icon
- From Setting Oprion > Hit “Chose Addons” button
- Now “Activate Unknown Sources”, to make sure you can install unofficial addons
- Now back to Kodi Home and Hit Gear Icon again
- Go to File manager > Hit “open Add-on Source”
- Fill url field : http://kdil.co/repo/
- Name the label “Kodi Fifa” & Submit OK
- Again, Go back to Home Screen > Addon
- Hit box icon & Hit “Install from zip file”
- Select zip file (desired one) zip file & install from it
- Hit “Install from repository” > Kodi FIFA & navigate to Video Addons
- Scroll to down until you find “SportsDevil add-on”
- Select it and Install it.
- Now, GO back to Addons section and click Video Addons
- Stream any FIFA match you want for Free
Note – In case if it doesn’t work, get a KODI VPN addon to unblock the restricted content
FIFA World Cup On Kodi with iPlayer WWW
- Launch Kodi on your System
- At the left-side menu, select Add-ons
- On the top menu click on the Box-icon
- Now choose Install from Repository
- Select Kodi Add-on Repository
- Go to Video Add-ons
- Then select iPlayer WWW
- Hit Install
- When the installation is completed, go back to Kodi Home
- Then select Add-ons
- Video Add-ons
- Tap on the iPlayer WWW add-on
- Go to BBC Sports
- Here you will stream FIFA on Kodi Live
How To Install NBCSN Addon On Kodi
NBCSN is a sports network based in United States. This sports network is popular throughout the United States and also it’s an official broadcasting partner to telecast FIFA World Cup 2018. The subscription of this network is paid and geo restricted to US region only. But, with Kodi, you can stream all the TV channels of this network for free unless the addon is not geo restricted.
Before starting the step by step guide, make sure to have Kodi VPN for the safe side if anything goes wrong with the streaming the content in your region. Now, head to the guide.
- After launching the Kodi, go to Addon-ons section
- Go to Package installer(icon) > Install from Repository
- Now select Video addon > Hit on NBCSN
- Click “Install” button
- After the installation completes > Go Back to Home Screen
- Now go to Add on > Select NBCSN addon from the list
- Navigate to the channels(manually) to see if the stream is live
- Now you are good to stream all the TV Channels of NBCSN Sports network
FIFA World Cup 2018 Kodi Repositories
Repository on Kodi contains a bundle of addons. The best part of such repositories – is to have all the best addons at one place. A single repository could have addons for sports streaming tv channels, movies, tv soaps, documentaries etc.
Similar to such repositories, the repository for FIFA World Cup 2018 do contains a lot streaming TV channels which will telecast the FIFA matches in of course different languages. That’s the other benefit of Kodi addons, that it has potential to have all-in-on language pack for FIFA fans to watch their favorite match in their native language. Following are the best Kodi repositories.
- UK Turk Repository – Unofficial
- Halow Repository – Unofficial
- Kodi official Repository
Aforementioned Kodi repository are working fine [as of May 2018] . One can stream any match he/she wants. But in case if it doesn’t work due to geo restriction and blocking from you Internet Service Provider, then a KODI VPN will help you to unblock all sort of restrictions.
Best VPNs For Kodi
Annual Plan $8.75 $3.33 /mo
1+1 Year Free $8.75 $4.08 /mo
1 Year -Save 50% $8.75 $4.99 /mo